Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Redneck Mansion- Includes New Meshes!

by Phaenoh Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 11:55 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2014 at 5:20 PM by Phaenoh

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 171 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 3:14 PM
I was so intrigued by this that I googled the real thing... n yours looks exactly like it! You did a fantastic job!! Thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:17 PM
this is great! I think I saw that pic a few months ago, too, and it's really cool that you made it in the sims. thanks for the upload!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#28 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:22 PM
I haven't seen the original, but I still love, love, love, LOVE this! I can't wait to get my Sims moved in! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:03 PM
this is amasing...sry about the spelling.
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:50 PM
I only saw a picture of the real lot for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was tiny and came with no info or context, but I thought it was such an ingenious concept. Then I opened MTS and saw your sim lot of it... I want to squee with joy that you've made a version I can play with! It looks absolutely wonderful, and to make the missing pieces, yourself, is such a show of dedication to detail. Thank you so, so much for all this effort! I can't wait to go in-game and explore it!
Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:55 PM
impressive how you turned a real life lot into a sim lot

I'm addicted to this website.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:16 PM
WOW! This is so cool! Fabulous work!

Thank you for your hard work on this, it is wonderful.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 11:10 PM
Ha, ha... very cool!
Test Subject
#34 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 11:18 PM
This is absolutely amazing, it's as close to the picture as you could possibly get, might have taken a long time but it was totally worth it!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 12:15 AM
That is most awesome! I kinda wish I had a spot for it in my neighbourhood. Kudos to you~

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 12:56 AM
The first time I saw this picture I wanted a Sim version, but I lack both the patience and the talent. Thank you so much. Now I can play the Broke family properly.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 1:16 AM
that looks AWESOME Phaenoh! Glad to see that you're back. :P
Mad Poster
#38 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 2:49 AM
LOL, too funny.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:14 AM
I saw that photo on the internet a while back too, and to see it made into a sim lot is Amazing. ^_^

I don't know who I'll have living there yet, but I will be using this one. It looks like a lot of fun to play. ^_^
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaycab
Now I can play the Broke family properly.
Too awesome! The Brokes are one of my favorite families, this would be perfect for their growing 'empire'! XD
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 2:17 PM
This is wow beyond words. I can only imagine how difficult this was to do and how long it took you. All I can say is thank you so much for having the patience and the dedication to do this and share it with us. You are awesome.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:28 PM
That looks so cool!

I agree, this looks pretty neat for the Broke family. Now I want to re-create the Sims 3 Brokes and play their whole story in this lot .
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:13 PM
OH MY GOD!!! I saw the pic of the RL trailers a few weeks ago and I was like "Man, it'd be cool if someone could make that on the sims..." I didn't think it would be possible, but you made it!! It looks amazing. I don't download lots, but I think with this one I'm gonna have to!

My backup site for the sims 2 BBS.
http://www.sunnybunnysims.webs.com/
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:26 PM
ha!! This is tooo cute. Thanks
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#45 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:55 PM
Really awesome - for a moment I thought your main pic was the pic from the original - and that really says it all. Well done, and congrats on the feature.

PS I love that windmill

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Mad Poster
#46 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 11:14 PM
Even though I can't play this lot, I'm downloading the CC listed that I can use. You did a brilliant, and wonderful job on this lot!
It takes a lot of effort to make something so realistic to the exact detail, and you went the extra mile.
Thanks for the hard work!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 11:44 PM
WOW! I had the urge to build this place when I came across this photo too! Yours came out much much better. Fabulous job!
Test Subject
#48 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:34 AM
Aww man!! This is sooo cool! Lol.
I wish I had pets!
But, I'll thank you anyways for gracing MTS2 with such an awesome creation.
Test Subject
#49 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:45 PM
Holy....wow :O That is so damn amazing :O I'm just like.. "oooh, prettyy" xD Really, great job!^^
Test Subject
#50 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:30 PM
OMG I love it! makes me wanna run out and get pets just to use it.
Page 2 of 9