Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Redneck Mansion- Includes New Meshes!

by Phaenoh Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 11:55 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2014 at 5:20 PM by Phaenoh

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 171 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Test Subject
#51 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 3:46 PM
It looks just like the picture of the actual lot! Great details and that...

Lovely! I might get this and re-do it into a apartment!!

Great work!

Shop Advertisement Pictures Uploaded Soon I Hope! :)
Test Subject
#52 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 6:15 PM
LOL it reminds me of the Clinton Presidential Library
Test Subject
#53 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 6:20 PM
I remember running across the picture of the actual place that looked like this.. it was about two years ago online someplace.. and I laughed out loud. I couldn't help but let out a little squeal when I saw your Sims version of it. FANTASTIC!

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it." - Ashleigh Brilliant
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:36 PM
One word: amazing!!!
#55 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:54 PM
Oh
My
Goodness
Gracious
Me!

...wow...

::nab::!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#56 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 9:35 PM
Fantastic work, Phaenoh! But I downloaded it and somehow it's corrupted... Please help!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#57 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 9:42 PM
Thats just the server being busy, try it again.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 9:43 PM
Thanks!! I was waiting for this house since I knew you were building it!
Test Subject
#59 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 2:51 AM
Looks fabulous! Very inspiring.
Instructor
#60 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:30 PM
The epitome of whimsical wonderment.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:51 PM
This is so awesome! And I so needed that clotheslines! And here goes my resolve not to download -one- thing anymore after painfully weeding out my downloads-folder (and weeping while at it!). Oh well... but every Redneck-Sim has a right to live the way he wants to, right?
Thanks a lot Phaenoh for your time and patience and sharing with us!
Test Subject
#62 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 12:16 AM
Rofl Phaenoh that is the most unique and awesome looking house i have ever seen and i cannot stop laughing lol.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 1:47 AM Last edited by FredDoolie : 15th Jul 2009 at 3:54 PM.
I couldn't comment right away. I was rolling around on the floor laughing. This is soooooooo messed up and sooooooo right! All it's missing is the WTFBBQ Grill and some of Bink13y's nasty Trailer Trash sims. Oh! I'm wrong. This is for the high-class rich redneck. It'd make a great apartment building.

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Test Subject
#64 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 2:29 AM
I am so jealous - I saw this picture on the internet a few months ago and thought about doing the EXACT same thing. But school and moving and being away from the Sims took me away from it! You did a great job!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 11:23 AM
wow... just... wow. I love it! Thank you for all the hard work that had to take! *downloads*
Test Subject
#66 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:01 PM
This is freakin incredible. Not sure where I'll put it but I need it.
Test Subject
#68 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:37 PM
I've just seen this for the first time. I thought you'd be interested in seeing THIS thread at Neighborly Sims (my own forum):

http://www.flyingacres.com/Neighbor...g37161#msg37161

and this thread at Deb's Sims Stuff

http://www.deb1968.com/debssims2stu...php?topic=171.0

As you can see, you're not the only one who found the original picture of the Redneck Apartments an interesting challenge!!! :-)
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 11:36 PM
Amazing!
So much work you have put in to this lot!

Just wonderful!

Find me at Sims Crossing
Inventor
#70 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 12:02 PM
I've seen this picture a few times on the internet and your recreation is completely faithful to the picture as can be. It's just amazing.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#71 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 9:08 PM
haha this is great. I tweaked it a little so that it could be an apartment complex

six apartments. VERY SMALL apartments, but still having everything necessary. I had to add a few fridges and change the doors, but it's great. :P
Field Researcher
#72 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 3:36 AM
Phaenoh...I can't even begin...sim lot building is something I, as a bit of an architecture freak, have always adored, and "fought" for as a legit form of art. This lot goes above and beyond anything I could even dream of. It's beautiful, it's creative, the replication is so dead-on. In all its sheer brilliance, it looks like it was a project to make you laugh, cry, and sing songs that should have been banned back in the seventies (I don't know, my wit factor is next to zero). Keep up the AMAZING work! I especially love the windmill.

~Sarah~
Test Subject
#73 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 5:39 AM
This is very, very cool!
Test Subject
#74 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:47 PM
I gasp at you in awe! That was amazing. I nearly wet myself when I saw the original whacthuehrtm.
You did spectacularly and I love the little stacky-crate things.
=D
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 4:10 PM
OMG. You did an AMAZING job on this lot! I also found the picture on the internet months back. A friend asked me if I was going to build this lot and I just said "No way." lol

Major kudos for the job you did!
Page 3 of 9