Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Redneck Mansion- Includes New Meshes!

by Phaenoh Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 11:55 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2014 at 5:20 PM by Phaenoh

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 171 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:23 AM
what is with the panties?

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. - Anymonuse
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#77 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 1:06 PM
Oh yeah - a lot of people liked that picture on the Internetz (and made the lot too) but you made a really good job of it. Well done.
Test Subject
#78 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:19 PM
I was seriously just thinking of recreating that picture in my game but now I don't have to - this is OSSUM! XD
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 3:17 PM
Is it possible to make it into an apartment place? You know so you can have a whole red neck community. nice job though
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#80 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:48 PM
Yes it is possible, however you can only have 4 playable apartments per lot. There are 6 trailers here with beds (don't use the tiny orange one as an apartment, it has no fridge and your sim will starve!) Replace the doors with apartment doors, type in the code to change it to apartments, save and exit the lot. Presto-chango, you have your very own trailer park.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 6:25 PM Last edited by Istar : 2nd Aug 2009 at 7:53 PM. Reason: more to say
It's fantastic to finally see this simmified! I played in the actual set, and you've absolutely nailed it. Chapeau!

Also, in the set there was a swing under the 'balcony' of the littlest caravan. I haven't had time to place it yet, but I think Phaenoh's tire swing would be really nice there.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:58 AM
Oh wow! I remember seeing this photo about a year or more ago, and thought it would make a cool Sims lot. And here you have made it! It looks fantastic! Wonderful job, love it.
Thanks!
*goes off to play the lot*

The wonder is that we can see these trees and not wonder more.
#83 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:03 PM
I cannot make the house lot work idk how to make lots work anyways :/
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:06 PM
love this! can you make it for the sims 3 too? that would be amazing :D
Instructor
#85 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 7:08 AM
I've seen this on the front page for three weeks now, but never had a chance to comment.

Although I did download it just to test it out, I don't think it's the type of lot I'd love to play in. I can definitely tell that you were determined and put a lot of time and effort into this one project, though. Good job.
Test Subject
#86 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:18 PM
ROFLOL, I think I saw something like this on Jerry Springer. Brilliant!
Field Researcher
#87 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 8:15 PM
This is terrific!
Test Subject
#88 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 12:22 PM
Funky,I love it. Thanx!
Test Subject
#89 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 10:45 PM
this is fantastic, can't wait to check it out properly in game
Test Subject
#90 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 2:58 AM
:o i is astonished! thats amazing!
Test Subject
#91 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 8:02 PM
I downloaded this lot a couple of days ago and I JUST LOVE IT! I made some minor changes and changed it to a apartment lot and now I can´t choose which of my sims get to move in this absolutely divine trailer park. I`ve only moved in one sim so far. Wish I could move in more than 4 families... It´s getting a little crouded in the small trailers for more than two sims families though! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

THANKS!!!!
Instructor
#92 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 3:05 AM
Oh, and this one looks a lot like yours:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352378
Test Subject
#93 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 5:08 AM
haha stupid rednecks =P if u can,make one like this but not redneck,like a community lot and make them apartments,that would be awesome
Instructor
#94 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 6:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Timster480
haha stupid rednecks =P if u can,make one like this but not redneck,like a community lot and make them apartments,that would be awesome

Actually, if you wanted to play it as an apartment, you could. Just enter the lot and bring up the cheat window to type in "changelotzoning apartmentbase".
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 1:47 PM
Amazing! I promised myself no more houses but this is an exception! Thank for your hard work.
The others altho good are not in the same class as this :o)
Field Researcher
#96 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 8:03 PM
Thanks so much for building this. I love Plastic Box's multi-family lots, but some sims are more suited to a different style. This is a perfect incubator for them.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Test Subject
#97 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:12 AM
That is awesome!
Test Subject
#98 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 6:04 PM
This is fantastic!!! can't wait to see how it plays
Test Subject
#99 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 6:50 PM
It told me the file was broken... D:
#100 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jizabel