Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#76 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 11:53 AM
A tropical bungalow

Inspired by modern tropical architecture
Screenshots

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#77 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 10:07 PM Last edited by PoisonFrog : 4th Apr 2012 at 3:06 AM.
What we gots here is sum Extry Testicular Laff Farms what'll crack open yer melon lahk it were a walnut, an a gobbles up yer brains when they comes a slitherin out...

Sometahms tha'll jiz pump yer belly fulla thar pollywogs an set ya loose t' fester fer awhile..afferin a few months, when yer brood begin t' gnaw an claw thar way outta yer belly, make shur ta have sum frendly faces on hand, as these critters is born hungry...

Now, iffen yeer ascairt an thinkin y'kin runs away from this thing lahk sum shreekin pansy-assed peach, wahl y' could'n be moar wrong!

This public service announcement has been brought to you by Harley the horny hillbilly..and his brood.

(WIP)

Simulis
απολαυστικά κακό
Alchemist
#78 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 10:36 PM
babolat, those houses are amazing. Part of your new world, is it?
Theorist
#79 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 4:29 PM
PoisonFrog, your mothership is just WOW.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Field Researcher
#80 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 7:14 AM
Hey guys; I've just started remodelling Sunset Valley.
In my defence here I really dislike modern architecture, so I took it on as a challenge. I don't think it's too abysmal haha (: I'd be open to suggestions if you observe a way of improving it. I also did the fire station but I don't think it came out as well as these two.
(Click for a bigger image)

The salon/tattoo parlour.

And the remodelled Bunch house:

And a second shot here (Can't be bothered making a thumbnail haha)

The latter still needs landscaping and a bit more interior designing, but I've run out of money, haha.

Everyone else's here is wonderful; It's going to take me a long time before I'm at that level. I get stuck in a routine with how I build; The master bedroom and foyer are generally always set up in the same way. I've got to experiment more.

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Field Researcher
#81 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 3:03 PM
babolat85 WOW, I love them both. Are any of your windows CC or is it all in the base or expansion packs?
Alchemist
#82 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 6:55 PM
No reply in over 3 months? Yikes.

Well, here's a tiny house I'm working on in the swampy area of Babolat's Georgia Falls which is the main 'hood I use...

Lab Assistant
#83 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 12:25 PM
A modest home I just built. It's actually something I built in TS2 but i remade it and I think it turned out better in TS3. It's one of those cookie cutters that looks nicer on the front than the the sides or back haha.

Test Subject
#84 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 1:00 PM
Just some shots of Lucky Palms

Hope you like them!
Test Subject
#85 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 1:01 PM
Part 2
Scholar
#86 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 1:21 AM
This is for my school project.
I have built a Internet Cafe! =)

Took me 2 to 3 hours to design it. =)

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Alchemist
#87 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 2:27 AM
Holy crap, RomerJon17! Love love love it. You uploading it anywhere?
Scholar
#88 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
Holy crap, RomerJon17! Love love love it. You uploading it anywhere?

I can't upload it :/ I only upload files to Mod The Sims but I can't upload this on Mod The Sims, because I have feature Custom Contents.. :/

But anyway, this is for my school project again =)

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
#89 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 3:40 PM

Lab Assistant
#90 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 12:03 AM
This is going to be the largest lot I've ever completed. Living in England, I was a little bit upset of the amount of English houses here (yes, including the shoddy noddy boxes), let alone manors so I decided to make one myself. This lot took me 45-50 hours so far, and it's only ~80% complete

I present to you... Gleaves Manor:

Illuminated pond-garden with tea house

Some rooms from the interior...

10 bedrooms in total and costs just over §700k so far. Guess how Mr Gleaves is going to get the money... Cheating? Pssh...

Amazingly, it only uses one bit of CC, and it's from EA and it's free... so I might upload this once it's completed :P

We came
We saw
We killed the crowd
Alchemist
#91 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 4:35 AM
Please do upload it! I love it!
Alchemist
#92 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 9:53 PM
I've been in Croatia (Istria) for 10 days. Now I know what real Mediterranean houses look like, and how hot and dry their climate is (35 °C in the shadow with a humidity of only <5%!).

Anyway, this is a WIP and my first TRUE Mediterranean house
Screenshots

#93 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 11:35 PM
Ohh I like that house Zandvoort!

Here's my latest building. The Alehaster's new home. I don't normally build this big, but this family is really rolling in the simoleons so I thought I'd give them a nice space to live in. There's a huge pool in the back as well.

Lab Assistant
#94 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 1:14 AM
Nice houses guys. Clever use of platforms to make the overhanging roof appear thicker, coltraz!

I'm working on a big, spooky manor. I've got most of the outside construction and design complete, but it's still a WIP. Click either image to see more.

My experimental TS3 Tumblr: Aeschere - Sims³
Alchemist
#95 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 6:25 PM
A huge ass mansion inspired by one I've seen in Croatia
There's a 2nd floor in the roof. I'll make a gym and a home cinema of it.
WIP

#96 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babolat85
LadyAngel - I like it, the colour is unusual, but is the garage door on inside-out?

This is probably the largest house I've built for TS3, and probably one of the largest I'd built since I first got TS2. Anyway, my town needed a few mansion type things, so here's Olivewoods Estate:

And another TS2 Remake:

Love the look of the green house. Would love to see more pics, is this going to be uploaded?
Alchemist
#97 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 7:51 PM
Derrick's Loft

Built for my car loving rock 'n roll Sim

I think about uploading it.

#98 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 6:38 PM
Back and interior shots:

These are the only 3 rooms which are done. I still have 10 or more to do and the house already costs 660+ K Most expensive mansion I've ever had yet.
Screenshots

#99 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 11:17 PM Last edited by alphac : 30th Aug 2012 at 11:39 PM.
Multilevel deck I built for for one of my homes. I never thought of using platforms to build decks until now.

Test Subject
#100 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 11:57 PM
Default Nice
You guys make such good houses, and im so terrible at it
Page 4 of 13