Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 2:36 AM
Default WCIF Plumbot WooHoo Mod
I'm looking for a simple mod to allow plumbots to woohoo with sims. Is there any such mod?
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Isn't that already enabled by default? I think they need the "capacity to love" chip

That's what I thought judging by the capacity to love chip's description, but I installed the trait chip and tried for the first time just yesterday and theres no woohoo interaction anywhere (bed, bot building station, leaves, hay, shower, etc) even cuddling on the bed. The closest you get is make out.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 5:48 AM
Yeah, I dunno what else you need besides the capacity to love chip. I do have NRaaS Woohooer, and I have even had sims get pregnant from plumbots. Not sure what I did special.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 7:02 AM
Maybe the OP's plumbot just isn't into their sim in that way and needs some serious wooing and relationship building before the woohoo?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 5:01 AM
They are best friends and all, but nothing. I'm guess woohooer is what helps you with 'em. Perhaps Igazor can confirm?
Mad Poster
#8 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 5:43 AM
I actually don't know, although was under the assumption that Woohooer was not required. My experience with plumbots is almost non-existent. I came very late to ITF and never really bonded with most of its content. Perhaps the question could be raised at NRaas?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 12:09 AM
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Do you get cyborgs?

Nope, I got a plain old ordinary sim. A male even, and I was expecting a clone of the mother.