Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 2:30 PM
Default WCIF this kawaii clutter?
Well hello, I have searched for kawaii things to add to the game and this clutter is like the only thing I want!
The specific thing I'm interested in is this pastel pink bear with a pink heart... I swear I have searched but found nothing.
So please help!!

Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 5:07 PM
The person who posted that image on their Tumblr has answered a WCIF about other items from that post, so that's probably your fastest route to the answer.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cidira
The person who posted that image on their Tumblr has answered a WCIF about other items from that post, so that's probably your fastest route to the answer.

Sorry to intrude but which Tumblr posted this picture? I can't seem to find it via Google.

[I]Some people say that the jewels of our life are our children. I personally think that the jewels of our life are our memories, good and bad each as we go along. ♥
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 4:20 AM
I found it pretty easily using Google image search, but it's here: https://villain-ts4.tumblr.com/post...university-dorm
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 1:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cidira

I've already asked the person twice but gotten no reply about that specific object.