Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:46 PM
Vinhou - Don't worry there's still hope!
Ninet - It looks exactly like him. All your little boy needs is some lipstick and he'll be Michael spot on!

Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ninet

haha :clap:
Instructor
#28 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 2:18 PM
I was about to delete him but then changed my mind - he'd better learn to dance :P
Alchemist
#29 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ninet
I was about to delete him but then changed my mind - he'd better learn to dance :P

LOL!! Oh, please don't do it. haha
Instructor
#30 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 3:41 PM
This is Samantha... she looks like a Who! lol

Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:22 PM
This winner of the Ugliest Baby in Happy Pines Competition is...

Kaji! Oh Kaji, where did I go wrong with you. Daddy Kadaj holding you is a pretty boy, yet you turned out to be Big Foot's ugly cousin!

Runner-up was her twin sister, Kaen. Pity me...

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Forum Resident
#32 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:29 PM
Ieks... They're scary. But fortunately they're toddlers, so maybe they grow up and become better looking.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:35 PM
*gigglesnort* This was a great idea for a picture thread! I don't think I can match the fug unless I still have that pic of that horrid toddler from way back when the game first came out *shudder*
Instructor
#34 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
This winner of the Ugliest Baby in Happy Pines Competition is...

Kaji! Oh Kaji, where did I go wrong with you. Daddy Kadaj holding you is a pretty boy, yet you turned out to be Big Foot's ugly cousin!

Runner-up was her twin sister, Kaen. Pity me...

She doesn't look so bad. She'll probably look better as a teen/kid.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 11:41 PM
Ninet: excellent comparison :D

I didn't create this person, maxis did, he's a waiter in - well almost all the restaurants.

#36 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 2:43 AM
That's one hairy mole he's got coming from his cheek. LOL Why does maxis make the most ugliest sims??
Instructor
#37 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 2:54 AM
Woo Ani....Gosh that was....uhh interesting!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 9:05 PM
This thread is starting to scare me. I opened up a giant can of worms...

Off-Topic:
Off to the dentists I shall go. . . yay me.

Lab Assistant
#39 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 9:09 PM
dang, i should've never killed gamzatti. she was pt 9's daughter and looked like michael jackson.

and samantha's not ugly at all! i think she's charming.
Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 11:54 PM
Introducing Dora and Dick Dweeb

and their lovely offspring:

#41 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inkbottleblue
No, I made her to start a "Prettacy Legacy"--a Legacy challenge in which you start out with a really ugly Sim and try to get prettier with each generation. I wish I had taken a picture of her kids--her daughter was pretty except for her gigantic nose, but Cora's sons inherited her large chipmunk cheeks. Unfortunately, Cora doesn't exist anymore. I forgot to save her when I reinstalled my game.

I'm definitely going to try that, will be back with pics in a few hours. :smash:
Instructor
#42 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 12:07 PM
Damn! now that's oogly. *hides in corner*
Field Researcher
#43 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 1:27 PM
This poor toddler never could open her eyes so I didn't even get to know her eyecolor until she entered the next stage, lol

She turned out better when she grew up, but she was never a beauty
Forum Resident
#44 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 3:58 PM
Oh my. That's really sad.
What eye colour did she have? :P
Field Researcher
#45 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 4:32 PM
dark blue :P
Field Researcher
#46 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 8:24 PM
ninet - thats hilarious ! and kind of creepy lol

chnnature - she looks like Ina Garten :O if she had brown hair she'd be a spitting image lol

Head Of Staff & Writer @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out
Mad Poster
#47 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 6:34 AM
wycked: poor kid, can you post a pic of her as an adult, would love to know what she grew up to.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:42 PM
Meet the Foogleys:
Parents Franco and Maria

Son Jacob

Twins Emily and Michael

Twins Ethan and Joshua

I read Panda's comment about making a man with all sliders to the left and a woman with all sliders to the right, then breeding them, and I had to try it...and Franco and Maria were the result. Jacob was rolled in CAS as a child with Franco and Maria as parents. The others were born in game. They also have another son Matthew, born after I took these pics. Emily and Michael have since aged to teens, and Ethan and Joshua have aged to child. Matthew is still an infant, and thus still normal looking...but the poor kid is as doomed as the rest of them I'm afraid.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:53 PM
Ndayeni...those are so Fugly sims! It's just scary!

I have tried, but have failed. What else is there for me do do?
Instructor
#50 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:47 PM
there are not enough words in the english langage to describe the ugliness in that family. DAMN!
Page 2 of 11