Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 9:40 PM Last edited by zoezeek1 : 21st Feb 2021 at 8:20 PM.
Default Is it possible to make a hacked adult on TS3? (solved)
I'm trying to make a young adult with a teen personality, wondering if it's possible and if so how can I do it?

Pretty similar to how people make their teens act like adults but I'm trying to do the opposite. I don't really like how teens look in the game so I'd much rather have short young adults act like teens, be able to enroll in high school etc. any help is appreciated!

edit;

after a bit of messing around i was able to make it happen- if anyone is interested i'll explain how i was able to do this

have a child, age them up to teen and as the sparkles begin to appear immediately go to edit them in cas (not through nraas) set their age to YA then exit cas and have them change their outfit to everyday 1. and now your teen will have the appearance of a young adult! if you want to edit them after i suggest stylist because otherwise it'll correct their age.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 1:39 AM
I believe you will find the path of far less resistance would be adding custom sliders and CC to help you make your teens one by one look more to your liking than it would be to change the behavior of YAs. No matter how far one takes things with the first strategy, the changes made will really all be cosmetic.

But the second would require reprogramming of sims' behavior and that would be far more complex to take on. There aren't any mods I know of that, for example, would allow or make YAs go to high school and have teen mood swings. All YAs, as per the game core, are deemed to have already graduated high school somehow, are eligible to take on full time jobs, they know how to drive, they can be independent. It would be really complicated if not impossible to change these things.