Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~NEW kitchen -marble~

by delphine Posted 18th Sep 2006 at 5:43 AM

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 3:23 PM
Glad you like it and thanks for the amazing comments!!
But I don't think it's worth it to make a dishwasher, you see, I think the most people only look @ the first download page when they visit MTS2, no?
Those items will be downloaded more then those on page 6 (like mine )
But I definately will make some recolours!
Forum Resident
#27 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 10:31 PM
Beautiful.. Love it! Hummingbird already did a dark wood recolor of it that is to die for.

Thank you all for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Instructor
#28 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by delphine
Glad you like it and thanks for the amazing comments!!
But I don't think it's worth it to make a dishwasher, you see, I think the most people only look @ the first download page when they visit MTS2, no?
Those items will be downloaded more then those on page 6 (like mine )
But I definately will make some recolours!

Your kitchen is very elegant and would benefit from a same colour dishwasher. If I could suggest to make an update on the FIRST page by mentioning that you have added a dishwasher.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 7:41 AM
This is the prettiest kitchen set I've seen! Best of all it works with no expansions...and every PART works! I'm fairly new to Sims and I've been skittish about trying boolprop cheats so this was my first time, and it was worth it. Kinda feel silly about being nervous about going beyond "move objects" cheats.
Thank you so much for doing such an excellent job! No worries about the dishwasher here. I just put in a white recolor from another set and it matches up just fine.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 2:42 PM
Fantastic set! Does not take up much space, perfect for a cute little kitchen

Im worth your attention
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 6:32 PM
wow great work! Thank you for sharing with us!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 6:56 PM
*Shiny eyes* It's BEAUTIFUL. I'm downloading right now and I can't wait to redo my kitchens!

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 7:12 PM
Thank you for the comments everyone!!
Okay, I'll trie to make a dishwasher for this set, but you will have to wait
a little while! (I'm already busy with a new set! )

Hugs Delphinexxx
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 9:37 PM
WOW! I'm speechless! This kitchen is AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 12:31 AM
Beautiful! You have great talent, thank you for sharing.

Lin

~:: Check out my creations at Casa Sims and at Simnuts Creations ::~
Field Researcher
#36 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 6:21 PM
Good work!
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 6:51 PM
Superrrrrrrr Thank you
Instructor
#38 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 6:11 AM
delphine, I have a small problem. What could be the reason why people take food out of the fridge for serving, holding the tray in the hands and stamping their feet complaining about something. In the thought bubble is the invisible counter. At least I think it is. I only use the fridge and next to it (to the left) is the microwave which has the invisible counter. I even deleted the lot and put another kitchen there just to check put I can't put anything there anymore even after deleting that counter. I am wondering if anybody else has any problems. It would be such a shame not being able to use this kitchen as it is really so nice. Could you look into it please?
Instructor
#39 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 5:07 PM
fantastic looking kitchen thanks my simmies will love this

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by motherspet
delphine, I have a small problem. What could be the reason why people take food out of the fridge for serving, holding the tray in the hands and stamping their feet complaining about something. In the thought bubble is the invisible counter. At least I think it is. I only use the fridge and next to it (to the left) is the microwave which has the invisible counter. I even deleted the lot and put another kitchen there just to check put I can't put anything there anymore even after deleting that counter. I am wondering if anybody else has any problems. It would be such a shame not being able to use this kitchen as it is really so nice. Could you look into it please?

I'm sorry, I checked it in my game again and my sims don't complain about anything, everything works fine. So it must be something else...
But if someone has the same problem as Motherspet, please tell!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 1:42 AM
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous!!! This makes me aspire to a buy a custom-made kitchen for my actual home. Of course, I haven't bought it yet (or found it), but I'm still young and I'm getting there.

Thank you so much, Delphine!!!

.^_^.
Nila
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 6:24 AM
Great stuff and thanks. Also, a BIG thank you to adding a "Collection" file to the set. This makes designing a LOT easier than having to sort through everything to find the exact deco.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 12:15 AM
thank you! it looks great
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 4:44 PM
omg totaly amazing but i cant find the corner counter..
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:27 AM
Wow, I love this set! I am off to try it now! Thanks for sharing this!
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th May 2007 at 8:09 PM
Awesome set! Thanks
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 12:02 AM
I absolutely love this kitchen, it was in all of my houses before Seasons.....wondering if you have any plans to make the trashcompactor and fridge seasons compatible. I really hate having to add maxis fridges and trashcompactors, ruins the look of the kitchen.
Test Subject
#48 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 10:10 PM
(delayed but) YAY!! A stovetop I can include in my lots!! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 8:24 PM
Superbe travail, vous êtes une grande artiste, merci pour tout.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 11:37 PM
Thanks this is really very sleek looking, so beautiful, could you make a dishwasher to go with it, like a marble front? Can't wait to see what else you will create.
Page 2 of 3