Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Needed for William Morris Bedding - Crysanthemums

by lbirdsong Posted 16th Dec 2004 at 2:22 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2009 at 2:40 PM by -Maylin-

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 2:22 PM
That is really nice. Thank you.

*Happy Holidays to you, too!*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 3:39 PM
Very beautiful! Do you think you might make curtains to match? Happy holidays!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 3:53 PM
The best I have seen so far, good job.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 4:09 PM
Hi All Thank you for your kind words Yes, I hope to make curtains to match, as well as other matching things in this style. I love William Morris, and my only regret was that he died before I ever had a chance to be born and know him.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 4:09 PM
How wonderful! Thank you so much! :yippee:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 4:10 PM
its beautiful thankyou so much!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 5:11 PM
Congratulations lbirdsong! I know you really sweated it out on these!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 5:17 PM
I love the pillows You did a really nice job on that! Congrats And thank you!! I hope to have as much success (stupid flashing bed!!!)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 5:23 PM
Wow Wow wow...Beautiful work :wave:
#11 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 5:23 PM
cool thx! Mehndi ! so... when r we gonna have a Sims page @ PoserPros ?
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 5:43 PM
SO classy! So nice!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 5:46 PM
Absolutely lovely....Happy Holidays to you as well!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaja
cool thx! Mehndi ! so... when r we gonna have a Sims page @ PoserPros ?

LOL! Hi Kaja

We will have Sims 2 in our store for sale stuff soon as someone submits some ;p

As far as a Sims 2 Forum... good lord, that I am not sure on ;p I already have more forums on our plate than we can wrangle on any given sunday you know I might be persuaded to open up a nice forum for folks to post their freebies for Sims 2 in however, if there were enough demand for such. But since there are so many nice forums such as this one, is there really a need for one more forum, and that being in a 3d Artist/Poser community at that?
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 6:40 PM
Default I'm lovin it!!!!
wow!! so pretty! I have been downloading most of the morning.. finally found where they are all "hiding" at.. (me a am a bit dim-witted when it comes to pcs and websites) but its like chrsitmas morning to me! i am so addicted to sims2, and so appreciative to all you talented artists that are recoloring things, I now have this recolor objects forum page as my home page when I get on the internet!! woohoo! now nothing will slip past!!
thank you so very much! we all appreciate your hard work!!!!!:monocle:
#16 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 6:45 PM
Oh, thank you so much! I love William Morris, and this is a treat.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 7:22 PM
That's GORGEOUS...! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 8:04 PM
Wow!! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 10:12 PM
your william morris beddings are so gorgeous! i can't wait to put them in my game.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 10:49 PM
Gorgeous! I love the William Morris style. My folks have a William Morris chair that my brother and I constantly argue over who is going to get it. I can hardly wait to see more! Thanks!
Scholar
#21 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 11:21 PM
love william morris design! this is lovely

thankyou
Field Researcher
#22 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 12:37 AM
thank you.. this will look great in my simmies houses.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 5:18 PM
Thank you for all of your kind comments and encouragement

Just so all know, I am planning to attempt drapes, a nice comfy bedroom chair, and whatever else comes to mind so as to create a complete romantic Arts and Crafts suite look for those of you who like me love the Arts and Crafts period. I also intend to attempt a few paintings from that era that I feel will look well with this work.

However, I am not terribly good at the part of getting them into The Sims 2 yet, and also incredibly overworked right now in my real life, so it will be coming out in bits and spurts as a find a spare moment.

I am currently working on a texture for draperies to go with the bedding in this set
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 6:04 PM
really beautiful :bow:
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 6:45 PM
beautiful, thank you for posting, hope to see more
Page 1 of 2