Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Storage *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 14th Jun 2010 at 12:38 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:46 AM by treeag

194 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 134 Feedback Posts, 59 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Scholar
#176 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 1:15 AM
Treeag, I've made quite a few custom boxes adding your script to them with s3pe, and they look and work great as extra storage, but I notice they are not portable like your original box - is that intentional or is there something I'm missing, or doing wrong, as I can't make the custom boxes portable and drag them into my sims inventory like your box? Thank you
Field Researcher
#177 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 3:41 AM
I would like it if anyone has any CC that would work well using this method, please mail the URL to me!
I will report any bugs with these objects, Treeag.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#178 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 9:27 PM
I've had these storage boxes in my game since you released them. i though i had said thank you already but noticed i hadn't.
This is one of the greatest objects I've ever downloaded. i use them in almost every save game. I'm using them in one of my current games to hold everything my sim uses at UNI but cant fit in her tiny house and another to hold insects flowers and rare gems. i have the box decorated with a bat pattern and think of it as her magic box.
Really this is one of the best things. Thank You Thank You Thank You
THANKS POST
#179 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 5:31 PM
Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#180 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 7:21 PM
I love your boxes! Some of my Sims are such pack rats, I made them clean up their inventory. Thanks!
Test Subject
#181 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 9:29 PM Last edited by Milusia12121 : 8th Feb 2015 at 8:24 AM.
Hey! This isn't compatible with 1.67
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#182 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:57 PM
Why not food ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#183 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 7:08 AM
Such a simple yet effective and efficient mod. Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#184 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 4:04 PM
I like this mod, it comes in handy to store supplies for skill based rooms, I even like that you can hit it with the style tool to have the crate match themes like giving it a stainless steel look for a science lab/bot building area, or dark wood for the alchemy room.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#185 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 8:20 PM
hey, just wanted to say I love this. its so basic yet nobody has made something like this before
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#186 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 11:50 PM
Thank you! This is so useful and awesome :D
Site Helper
THANKS POST
#187 Old 9th May 2016 at 9:17 PM
I've discovered that your box fits nicely on one of the slots on the alchemy station (and can be recolored to match the station so it looks as though it was a part of it,) so I can store alchemy ingredients at the station. This has me wondering if there is a possibility of adding insects to the objects it will automatically store? If you run around town collecting every insect, you can end up with a large assortment of them, and a lot of them are useful for alchemy (including ones like moths and cockroaches which are nice, inexpensive "any insects." )

Even if it's not possible, the box still makes it a lot easier to remove all the alchemy ingredients, make the potions, and then put all the leftovers back, so I thank you for that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#188 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 3:26 PM
This has really saved a lot of stuff from mysteriously disappearing again! I am so happy with it, I buy it for every important household and store all important stuff before switching to another household.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#189 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 11:23 AM
thank you!!! really useful!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#190 Old 5th May 2017 at 6:31 AM
Gee its awesome, thank you so much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#191 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 12:22 AM
Can't wait to try this in my game! Thanks for sharing.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#192 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 2:08 AM
I briefly tried this out tonight, I can already tell this will be nice. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#193 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 7:18 PM
This is SO awesome. Thank you for creating this desperately needed object for storing anything and everything in!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#194 Old 10th Mar 2020 at 6:32 PM
Finally, a box for storing all those collected gems/insects/nanites/rocks/butterflies/seeds! I love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#195 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 6:09 PM
This is just what i needed but i had a question about it

When i want to change house or move to another town what should i do? Will just moving the box in my family inventory would work or do i have to take inside items on my inventory? (not native speaker)
Page 8 of 8