Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 3 online pharmacy control script, pills, and cabinets

by lenglel Posted 26th Sep 2011 at 6:51 AM - Updated 5th May 2014 at 11:08 PM by lenglel : adding tiptorial and example pillbottle with self contained script.

157 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 63 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 10:39 PM
hey does this work with update 1.33 ..i apologize if this has been answered already
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#77 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 8:45 AM Last edited by lenglel : 30th Apr 2012 at 10:15 AM.
As far as I know this works with 1.33, but I only updated yesterday. Today I'm finally starting on the ones that only give the tranquil moodlet.

eta: I finished the new tranquil pill in record time, Simpatico is now available for download, along with the updated pillscript.
Test Subject
#78 Old 2nd May 2012 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lenglel
As far as I know this works with 1.33, but I only updated yesterday. Today I'm finally starting on the ones that only give the tranquil moodlet.

eta: I finished the new tranquil pill in record time, Simpatico is now available for download, along with the updated pillscript.

awesome! i cant wait to try them out
Test Subject
#79 Old 2nd May 2012 at 6:42 AM Last edited by spyroklown30 : 3rd May 2012 at 4:12 AM.
wanted to say i love the mod..however i cant get the simpatico to work..when i go to click on them to use them or do any other action all i get is the drag hand ..even in my inventory i get the same drag hand icon and it will only let me move them around

also ..i don't know if you are still planning on making any new pills but i have an idea for one..a pill that kinda mimics pain pills in the way that after working out it gets rid of your soreness and adds a positive moodlet in its place (not sure which one would best suit it) ..its just a rough idea and if u like the concept feel free to do whatever with it..ill just be happy with your great mods =)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#80 Old 3rd May 2012 at 10:29 AM
spyroklown, did you make sure to replace the pillscript package with the new one?

I think that's a good idea for getting rid of soreness, but might take a while to implement.
Test Subject
#81 Old 4th May 2012 at 4:37 AM Last edited by spyroklown30 : 4th May 2012 at 6:12 AM.
i hadn't downloaded it until after you made the new one..ill try it again tho

*Edit* ~ well that did the trick..not sure how i got the wrong one tho since i had never downloaded it untill after you uploaded simpatico..oh well im def not complaining

**Edit** ~ i found out what the problem was..the sim i was trying to get to take them was asleep at the time..apparently while they are asleep you cant click to use the pills
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#82 Old 8th May 2012 at 10:44 PM
No, you can't. It's a kludge, because when I had them take pills while sleeping they'd pop up in the middle of the bed and stand there like the bed didn't exist... it was ugly.
I think what happened is that you happened to download while I was in the process of updating. I uploaded the new pills before uploading the new script.
Test Subject
#83 Old 23rd May 2012 at 6:56 AM
Please help. My pills are not working. Everything is there but i dont have the option to take the pills or put them in my inventory.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 27th May 2012 at 10:43 PM
How do I get to the online pharmacy. I cannot find it!
Test Subject
#85 Old 27th May 2012 at 11:09 PM
I can't find the pills? Where are they. Is in the the decortive objects menu or what? I have looked everywhere but I just cannot find them.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 12:36 AM
If i didnt use Testingcheats and needs static i would so download this
(I dont download it cause static needs this would be useless)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#87 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 3:16 AM
victoriaashley1995, the pills are found in bathroom accents in buy mode.
Mynamedoesnotmatter, do you mean you bought the pills and can see them in live mode, but you can't drag them into your inventory?
Test Subject
#88 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 3:31 PM
can you please update this for patch 1.34!!!
Test Subject
#89 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 11:08 AM
Thanks! The new pills works like a dream after I've downloaded the new pillscript file too. Now my Marilyn Monroe can feel very calm again.

I wished to upload the entire save file but it was too big for this site. If anyone wants it I will try to send it to you. Any suggestions how?
Instructor
#90 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 4:34 AM
Can you write a tutorial on pill creation?

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#91 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by van Dorn
Can you write a tutorial on pill creation?

^^ This. Or telling us how we can modify the originals
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#92 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 10:52 AM
I think I'll do that sometime this summer, but right now real life has me preoccupied.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 2:37 AM
thanks for this! and i havent seen anyone say this, so, PILLS HERE!
Test Subject
#94 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 6:11 PM
i have the cabinet but I cant find the pills help please?
Test Subject
#95 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 4:32 AM
Mod with abortion, sperm donation/get your sim pregnant with donor sperm, ultra sound, and blood donation http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=459905
Quote: Originally posted by van Dorn
This might be a little controversial but I haven't seen any working abortion mods, so maybe a birth control pill? By the way, this is amazing.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#96 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 6:30 PM
Great mod.Now my sim is addicted to drugs and smoking.PERFECT :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 5:59 PM
pleaaase update this for 1.36
Test Subject
#98 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 4:53 PM
any plans to update for 1.38?

†<¤ℑ£§§¥¤>†
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#99 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 1:56 AM
I've tested with 1.36 and 1.38 without problems, should work as-is.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#100 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 12:01 AM
I'm happy that it's compatible, some of my sims badly need pills :D
Page 4 of 7