Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Zombies Generated At Full Moon - 2 Flavors

by Personcalledjoy Posted 16th Sep 2012 at 9:43 AM - Updated 17th Nov 2012 at 10:40 PM by Personcalledjoy : Update News 1.42 - Not Compatible

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 83 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 1:52 PM
Thank you! Supernatural sure loves its zombies. They are everywhere! And it's rather annoying. This will definitely come in handy.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:29 AM
Is this safe to use with patch 1.39? From what you say at the top of the page, it seems you cannot guarantee it works, but in the paragraph about Twallen's mod, you seem to indicate that it works with 1.39. I am confused whether the mod is safe for people who do not use Twallen's mod, but are already patched to 1.39 and want no zombies in the game.

For every King, there is a Queen ...

http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=25203
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 12:48 AM
I have always hated Zombies, but love all the rest of the supernaturals! Thank you , this will allow me to get rid of them all once and for all!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 2:09 PM Last edited by Personcalledjoy : 5th Oct 2012 at 3:47 AM.
EDIT:Got word nothing in GameplayData has changed. This mod is compatible with 1.39.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 9:30 AM
Thanks for this. Thos Zombies were getting ridiculous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 6:26 PM
Thanks Zombies tore the hell out of my garden lik e 15 of them
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 6:27 PM
Would this remove zombies forever? I can't stand supernatual because of zombies. I read that remove zombies on full moon. I looking to remove from my game.
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 1:08 PM
I'm *really* sorry to bug you, but I was wondering if it would be possible for you to write a third mod? I don't want to prevent homeless zombies from spawning, since I think they're hilarious, but I do want to stop the zombie infection from spreading to households that I will be playing again.

When I click on the pea-shooter, it tells me that pretty much everyone in town is infected with the zombie disease even though they look normal. I'm in the process of "curing" my 7 favorite sims, so I can export them to a new town (the game won't let me save infected sims to the library) but I don't want everyone in my new town to become a latent zombie.

Again, *really* sorry to ask you -- figure you already get too many people pestering you to do things and that probably gets old... But I don't know what else to do, and your mods comes closest to what I'm trying to achieve.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cheeky monkey
I'm *really* sorry to bug you, but I was wondering if it would be possible for you to write a third mod? I don't want to prevent homeless zombies from spawning, since I think they're hilarious, but I do want to stop the zombie infection from spreading to households that I will be playing again.

When I click on the pea-shooter, it tells me that pretty much everyone in town is infected with the zombie disease even though they look normal. I'm in the process of "curing" my 7 favorite sims, so I can export them to a new town (the game won't let me save infected sims to the library) but I don't want everyone in my new town to become a latent zombie.

Again, *really* sorry to ask you -- figure you already get too many people pestering you to do things and that probably gets old... But I don't know what else to do, and your mods comes closest to what I'm trying to achieve.

I can indeed its a small modification, you are able to do it with the files I already have uploaded by removing the one called "Lunar_cycle.xml" from the package in S3PE (the names will not show up as there is no key file therefore you will need to actually look in the preview to find out which is the one you need.) However, I'll get you it posted as soon as I can incase you don't have S3PE :-) Ill pm you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by angiesupers
Would this remove zombies forever? I can't stand supernatual because of zombies. I read that remove zombies on full moon. I looking to remove from my game.

The full version will remove zombies completely unless YOU make them with an alchemy potion or spell. The lite version only removes full moon zombie. The brainfreeze addition will prevent you from making zombies with the stupid ice cream thats so easy to click on "Quick Meal." Note that the full version prevents all zombies you make from spreading the infection too, thus rendering them pretty pointless. If you have 1.39 or an unglitched 1.38 (the glitch occurs on 1.38 if you saved on full moon and means zombies spawn constantly, see my mod description first "infobutton" for more details on how to rescure your game if this is your problem.)

I use this mod - I have never seen a single zombie that I did not personally create myself for a lol/testing in my game - ever. It will allow a game patched to 1.39 (or 1.38 with NRAAS Overwatch) to never encounter zombies if that is what you want.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Personcalledjoy
The full version will remove zombies completely unless YOU make them with an alchemy potion or spell. The lite version only removes full moon zombie. The brainfreeze addition will prevent you from making zombies with the stupid ice cream thats so easy to click on "Quick Meal." Note that the full version prevents all zombies you make from spreading the infection too, thus rendering them pretty pointless. If you have 1.39 or an unglitched 1.38 (the glitch occurs on 1.38 if you saved on full moon and means zombies spawn constantly, see my mod description first "infobutton" for more details on how to rescure your game if this is your problem.)

I use this mod - I have never seen a single zombie that I did not personally create myself for a lol/testing in my game - ever. It will allow a game patched to 1.39 (or 1.38 with NRAAS Overwatch) to never encounter zombies if that is what you want.

I had the Lite version. I am going to try the full one today and will report back.
Thank you :D

RIP Elizabeth "MI AMOR" Reyes
Every 5hrs, A young Queer commits Suicide
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 11:12 PM
Wow, you are seriously awesome! :-) THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 10:17 PM
allsome thanks for this mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 6:11 AM
Could you please update this for the latest patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 8:41 AM
Thank you!!!!! And i have a question, This mod work on 1.42 patch???
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 11:05 PM
My game did not open with this mod installed so I am assuming it needs updating, unless I inadvertently left somthing else in. If it works for others I will try again. having said that I enjoyed this mod and freedom form zombies immensely until I patch my game with the new patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 8:51 PM
Thanks so much for this! The zombies wouldn't bother me at all.. it's easy enough to keep my Sims inside the house at night.. except that I'm sick of listening to multiple zombies rant and complain and pass out/pee all over my Sim's lawn all night and morning. This should make the game much more enjoyable.
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 11:40 PM
This mod will not work for me as of patch 1.42, I hope there is an update soon. I love this mod. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 7:41 PM
I love this mod too. Thank you so much! Looking forward to update for patch 1.42.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 12:16 AM
OMGOsh....that is the best news ever Personcalledjoy! I have been checking regularly for the update. I hate my game with Zombies and had decided I was not going to play it until this mod was updated. Woohoo relief is on it's way...break out the band! Thank you...thank you....thank you!
Test Subject
#46 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 1:37 AM
I'm quite anticipating for the update for 1.42, I'm playing Sims 3 Seasons right now and I'm glad you're still updating it! <3 Will wait Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 10:50 PM
thank you!!! my game generates zombies all the time, not just during the full moon!! if I never see another zombie again, that's fine with me!
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 8:56 PM
Default doesn't work
I pasted it in my package file but the game doesn't pick it up. What am I doing wrong?

PS: I have another package mod (dexter the bear) and that one still works. I have the basic game + Supernatural
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 10:28 PM
This was needed! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 8:36 PM
Just checking to see if you are still planning to update this much wanted and needed mod! I have not played my game much because I hate the zombies....they are so annoying! I love the town and content that came with Supernatural just wish EA had made Zombies optional! When you use the testingcheat thing to eliminate witches...etc it does not get rid of zombies!
Page 2 of 5