Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Heliantheas super bland comic eyes (default replacements + non defaults)

by Helianthea Posted 15th Sep 2014 at 2:15 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2014 at 8:36 AM by Helianthea

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Test Subject
#126 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 11:28 PM Last edited by bitter-sammy : 12th Dec 2017 at 12:24 AM.
Hi, I'm not able to open the 13 default replacement eyes. "MTS_Helianthea_1468447_10-01-14_new-def-repl_withgenetics_fixed-agegender" it doesn't load, and does not show up in create a sim. All her other bland eyes show up, just not the defaults

The Sims 4 Studio - Version 3.1.0.3
S4Studio.Data.IO.Package.UnreadableResourceException: Resource: 034AEECB-00000000-000000000001024B in package:C:\Users\[UserName]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Genetics\Eyes\Helianthia Bland eyes\MTS_Helianthea_1468447_10-01-14_new-def-repl_withgenetics_fixed-agegender\10-01-14_new-def-repl_withgenetics_fixed-agegender.package could not be read.
at S4Studio.Data.IO.Package.DBPFPackage.FetchResource(Type t, IDBPFResourcePointer index, Boolean nocache) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\IO\Package\DBPFPackage.cs:line 671
at S4Studio.Data.IO.Package.DBPFPackage.FetchResource[T](IDBPFResourcePointer index, Boolean nocache) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\IO\Package\DBPFPackage.cs:line 591
at S4Studio.Data.IO.Package.DBPFPackage.FetchResource[T](IDBPFResourcePointer index) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\IO\Package\DBPFPackage.cs:line 585
at S4Studio.Data.PackageResourceProviderBase.FetchResourceData[TResource](IResourceHandle resourceHandle, Boolean useDefault) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\PackageResourceProviderBase.cs:line 54
at S4Studio.Data.ResourceProvider.GetResourceData[TResource](IResourceHandle resourceHandle, Boolean useDefault) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\ResourceProvider.cs:line 69
at S4Studio.Data.ResourceHandle.Data[TResource]() in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\ResourceHandle.cs:line 92
at S4Studio.Shared.StudioDocumentModel.<>c.<LoadViewModel>b__23_0(IResourceHandle x) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\ViewModels\App\StudioDocumentModel.cs:line 123
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at S4Studio.Shared.StudioDocumentModel.LoadViewModel() in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\ViewModels\App\StudioDocumentModel.cs:line 121
at S4Studio.Shared.StudioDocumentModel.set_Package(IDBPFPackage value) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio.Shared\ViewModels\App\StudioDocumentModel.cs:line 76
at S4Studio.MainWindow.LoadProject(String full_path) in C:\Sims\Studio\S4S\TheS4Studio\S4Studio\UI\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 244
Test Subject
#127 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 5:56 PM
Help! I dont get it. If I want all the colors as non- defaults, which files should I download? I am so confused.
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 9:21 PM
Default Toddler update!
Not sure if anyone else has made a toddler-compatible set available yet, so I thought I'd share. Joliebean has updated these for toddlers, along with the extra sets. You can find them here. I'm posting this link in the comments for all three of Helanthea's sets, so people can find it easily.
Test Subject
#129 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 11:35 AM
Please help! I love these eyes but with the latest update the only colors that appear are the default ones, no matter where I click - meaning, all the little squares with the colors appear but when I click one of the default colors appear instead of the color on the square... I'm so sad :'(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 3:40 AM
The redhead model looks like Miss Calender from Buffy
Test Subject
#131 Old 17th Apr 2022 at 6:15 AM
These are updated by joliebean on tumblr: https://joliebean.tumblr.com/post/6...r-june-patch-by
Test Subject
#132 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 2:51 PM
genetics don't work ... Same as generating sims in cas and game with these eye colors, they only appear with two shades of brown
Page 6 of 6