Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 11:08 PM
Default NeilSimming
Hi!

It s looks like NeilSimming (ex Nyx) is or she (I don’t know), giving up all the mods...????
Will someone here will update them? Neil give you the permission.
There was a lot in there!
(Miss the enhanced Alien mod so much!)

« Old Mods Archive
Warning: These mods are most probably OUTDATED, meaning they might not work correctly and would probably give Last Exception errors. Don't send the LE errors caused from these mods to the MCC discord server, thank you.

You can modify, fix, tweak, re-publish these mods however you want, even without credits, although it would mean a lot to me if you did.  »

Modders, Go see there :

https://neilsimming.wixsite.com/neildevblog
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 10:22 AM
So kind of him. His mods worked fine for me. But I have just basegame. And I dont use MCC and never will. This could be the reason, due to those fact all his mods are basegame compatible. More EPs and core mods probably could cause issues that I don't really care of.
Anyway share with no credits was not a good point of him. That looks like a rush desision I can't relate. I wish every next person when edit or share his mods will refer to this creator. Just to respect his input in their creation.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 1:21 PM Last edited by tipoual : 13th Feb 2021 at 9:04 PM.
Your right! Hope so too, he worth keep is credits, there is a lot of work and creativity in there.
Its worth an update to keep them

I edit because i tested it today (enhaced alien mod), before my game was crashing but now its seems to work!
The only thing that dosent works its the brain power didnt charge. (i need to cheet to restore it)
I didnt test the invade lot either.

Othewise, i think its working.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 1:25 PM
Does anyone know if any of his mods will be updated by someone else in the future? I want to use Enhanced Aliens but I'm afraid it will break my game save file.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 2:37 AM
Enchanced aliens is sadly not working properly