Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cordillera (Luxury Mediterranean Villa, 3 BR, 6 BA, Fully Furnished)

by mairi0336 Posted 25th Jan 2007 at 6:37 AM - Updated 5th Feb 2007 at 12:05 AM by mairi0336

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 3:01 PM
Mairi - thank you so much for going to that trouble! Cordillera is now in my game, in my "Isla Garcia" neighborhood, and it looks gorgeous! Can't wait to play! Thanks again and happy Simming!

Cat
Test Subject
#27 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 10:47 PM
OMG .....OMG ....Your houses are AMAZING :lovestruc ....Thanks to Share...
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 2:43 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 25th Jun 2007 at 4:41 AM. Reason: Constructive criticism is fine. Try taking your polite pill next time.
I didn't like your house. It's too gray. Too bloomy. There's no proper garden. No variety in its windows, no curtains. No split level.
The entrance to the house is dull.
Some photos are just unnecessary... a photo of a bathroom counter? Geeeeee......
You've gotta learn to take better pictures, for them to include much more.
Plus, a celing would have been lovely.
Oh, and I never really understood the point in babbling about every picture. "Here is the pool, this is the foyer, etc"... We can see all those things even without external help.
Theorist
#29 Old 25th May 2007 at 7:41 PM
awesome thanks
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 1:52 AM Last edited by cadrae14 : 10th Jun 2008 at 3:30 AM.
Default a comment/ request
thanks for the house but i was wondeing if you could design this house from www.eplans.com house #HWEPL13904. its a Mediterranean house
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 2:10 AM
Sorry, cadrae14, but I can't do requests at this time. Thanks for the interest, though.

I will definitely be doing some more Mediterranean houses in the future, but one of the main things that I enjoy about building is coming up with my own designs and inspiration. I do often draw some sketchy ideas from professional plans, and have learned a lot by studying them, but I do not wish to actually copy a real house (with the exception of two real-life houses that my husband and I designed together).

Good luck though, and happy simming!
Mairi :lovestruc

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Test Subject
#32 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 7:50 PM
Wow, that's so awersome!
Too bad I don't have University, OFB or FFS XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 10:04 AM
I love this house. I wish my computer could run with the reflective floors because they make it stunning, but oh well. Thank you so much for this gorgeous bit of work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 10:42 PM
Amazing!!Thanks!!
Page 2 of 2