Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Longer/Shorter Pregnancy Length

by MasterDinadan Posted 21st Sep 2014 at 7:17 PM

138 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 3:50 AM
i love this since i hate the 3 day crap resulting in sims who can have like 20+ kids in 1 life span (i use the long life span, obviously). that many kids would be pretty ridiculous, so i chose the 30 day 1 for the closest to realistic i could get, however i noticed 1 thing: when my sim got pregnant: she would only age like 1 day each trimester, while her husband kept aging normally, so he's now like 20 days older than her, when they had been the same age at the start :o
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#77 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 11:03 PM
Woohoo!!!
Test Subject
#78 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by assassincreed4
Thanks and the only thing is that when I put it in but when I start it up a blank space
which I think the mod is but doesn't work help please.

This happened with me as well
Test Subject
#79 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 5:14 AM
This mod simply doesn't seem to be working in my game. I have the inteen mod, however it is working fine. I followed setup instructions exactly. Anyone else having this problem? (I am using the 9 day mod)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 9:40 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 2:40 AM
I love you
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZarrocZ
You can make one yourself, just download one of the mod versions, extract the resource out of the .package file, edit the value of n="PREGNANCY_RATE">0.05000 (thats the 1day version) to anything you want. to make a 6 day version, just divide 0.05000 by 6 and replace the value, import back into the package and you got yourself a 6day version

I tried making a 280 day (9 months) version using the technique you mentioned and I am not getting anything near what it needs to be. Any ideas why?
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 11:37 PM
I feel like the creator may have given up on this mod since i don't the problem being resolved, nor the creator even remarking about it. I hope someone tries to figure out the aging bug that this mod has.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 9:24 PM
cooooooooooooollllllllll
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 11:56 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 4:09 PM
i cant figure out how to make it work. I put it in my mods folder put its not working in game. Did i need to extract it??
Test Subject
#87 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kbutterc209
This mod simply doesn't seem to be working in my game. I have the inteen mod, however it is working fine. I followed setup instructions exactly. Anyone else having this problem? (I am using the 9 day mod)

I think it's because it overwrites the same thing I have the same problem. I guess you have to choose wich one you want to have
Test Subject
#88 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 9:34 PM
Hey, so excited to use this mod! I chose the 9 day mod and when I extracted it, it gave me three things... Is it suppose to? and if it is, am I suppose to keep them all?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 2:17 PM
It doesn't work! Oh well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 6:54 PM
Hi I chose the 1 day pregnancy flavour of this mod and my sims only ever have boys... Literally. I've have over 16 kids in different households, ALL BOYS. wondering if this is to do with this mod or? I dunno, but apart from that thanks ! :D
Test Subject
#91 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 1:05 PM
Does the mod work with the new patch (March 26)?
Test Subject
#92 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 5:16 PM
Yes it works for me, I would love a mod with 6 days pregnancy^^
Test Subject
#93 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 1:36 AM
what about making one there make the sim Pregnancy forever? can you do that? i would like that
Field Researcher
#94 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 6:23 AM
hm... always seemed to work for me. I haven't tested it lately
Test Subject
#95 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 12:22 AM
I've had this mod installed for quite some time and I was only having 1 kid per pregnancy even with both parents having the fertility treatment. I removed it and had 2 sets of twins. . Of course they came at the worst time possible. . Parents were living in a 1 bdrm house.
Test Subject
#96 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Clone303
what about making one there make the sim Pregnancy forever? can you do that? i would like that

You can do this through cheats, while the sim won't technically be preganant, they will have all the symptoms.

Here's how:

Press Ctrl + Shift + C and enter one of the following

sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_NotShowing
sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester1
sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester2
sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester3
sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_InLabor
Test Subject
#97 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Clone303

I'd want this as well please!
Test Subject
#98 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZarrocZ
You can make one yourself, just download one of the mod versions, extract the resource out of the .package file, edit the value of n="PREGNANCY_RATE">0.05000 (thats the 1day version) to anything you want. to make a 6 day version, just divide 0.05000 by 6 and replace the value, import back into the package and you got yourself a 6day version

I have spend last night trying this suggestion and so far it hasn't work. I am trying to have a 300 sim days version. Could you or anyone please help me find a way? thanks
Test Subject
#99 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 8:32 PM
I'd love a 6 day version pretty please! or if someone can walk me through doing it myself or at least point me the right direction of how to? I'm so lost, but a 6 day pregnancy mod would make life worth living lol
Test Subject
#100 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 3:54 AM
I cant get mine to work. Do I need to type something into the cheats bar? please help
Page 4 of 6