Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 10:17 PM
Paranoid
This is my first movie! :D

Please rate and review it at sims99.com!

Here's the link: http://www.sims99.com/movie_details...i_chicc&id=7995

I know there are sleeping ZZZs in this and I have got the hack but for some reason it wouldnt work

Paranoid is about a woman who keeps seeing a stalker everywhere she goes but tries ignores it because she thinks shes just being paranoid the question is, is she being paranoid or is her stalker real?

The music is Imaginary by Evanescence.

Please give me all the constructive criticism you can think of! :D

DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOUVE ALREADY WATCHED IT!
Hardly anyone I showed got the storyline of this movie so for people who have watched it and are still confused here it is:
As youve probably guessed the girl is being stalked by the man in the black hat. By the end she is so paranoid that she takes a knife to bed with her in case the man comes back. The two teens (who are her friends) decide it will be funny to play a prank on her but when one of them throws a water balloon at her she gets startled and stabs him. At the very end we find out that the woman was not being paranoid and that there was really someone stalking her and the stalker enters and shoots her.
Advertisement
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 10:46 PM
Great video!!

It's got great coninuity, well designed sets, but the only thing is, maybe up the quality of the picture, but otherwise, great.

I got the story line right away.

<333
~X
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 7:34 PM
Nice. It seemed somehow slow though. Maybe it was just on my end.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 12:36 AM
Thanx for the comments!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 6:25 PM
Cool i enjoyed it. Liked the bit when she thinks those guys were the stalker and ske attacks him.

rock n roll can never stop being the best music
along with rap
sims 2 is a classic game .
Fave band:GreenDay
#6 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 6:40 PM
Cool movie. Nice storyline.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 6:16 AM
Thanks everyone!!! i'll try to think about some of the criticism for next time! There's always room for improvement!