Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 10:31 PM
Default Changing An Object Type?
I know we can't really do anything much with objects yet but I'm curious if there's a way to change an object into a decorative item? Specifically, what I want to do is have a microwave that I can put on top of a shelf in the kitchen so that the top of the microwave is touching the bottom of the smaller cabinet so it looks like the microwave is mounted on the wall like the cabinets. Something like THIS . Or maybe even just change its settings for where it can be placed?
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melbrewer367
I know we can't really do anything much with objects yet but I'm curious if there's a way to change an object into a decorative item? Specifically, what I want to do is have a microwave that I can put on top of a shelf in the kitchen so that the top of the microwave is touching the bottom of the smaller cabinet so it looks like the microwave is mounted on the wall like the cabinets. Something like THIS . Or maybe even just change its settings for where it can be placed?

Probably! Could do that kind of thing in TS3. Can't say for sure until we get them fully decoded though.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 4:51 AM
Cool! I shall do my best to wait in patience until it's time to learn and begin then!