Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 6:50 PM
Where are the TS3 counter corners?!?
I'm making a conversion from TS3 of the mid-century kitchen set.
Everything converts fine; except for the counter and island. That's because I can't extract the corner meshes. I used S3SU to extract the sims3pack file into package files but there are no corners anywhere.
I'm using TSR Workshop for TS3 and Sims 4 Studio for TS4. Can someone tell me where I can find the corners and extract them? I'm only able to extract regular counter pieces, but I know from the S3 Store screenshot that there are corners.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 7:19 PM
Create your new package in TSWorkshop from the counter you want to convert.
Then go to Edit> Project Contents. Select everything and then right-click and select Remove. Hit Yes in the warning dialogue box.
Then go to Import> From .package and select the package you used to start the project from.
Okay out of the windows and then save your package.
Now close your package and then reopen it.
You should now be able to select the different geostates on the Mesh tab if I remembered all of that correctly.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Create your new package in TSWorkshop from the counter you want to convert.
Then go to Edit> Project Contents. Select everything and then right-click and select Remove. Hit Yes in the warning dialogue box.
Then go to Import> From .package and select the package you used to start the project from.
Okay out of the windows and then save your package.
Now close your package and then reopen it.
You should now be able to select the different geostates on the Mesh tab if I remembered all of that correctly.

Thank you, now it works!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 8:29 PM
Glad I could help.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu