Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
A Sinful Sim
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 3:26 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night
Default Facial Graphical Problems - Anyone Else?
I have a pretty good computer... 2.3 Ghz Quad Processor, 8 GB RAM and Geforce 9500 graphics card. I didn't expect to have any graphics problems. But I do occasionally get them with sims faces....

"She was so hot-headed she got red in the face" (oddly enough, when I changed her clothing her face went back to normal. It only happens if she wears her everyday clothing)

"And she just had this blank look on her face"

"Um, so? The zombie look is in this season?"

I've also had some other facial graphical errors but didn't take pics of them. The face would look like a flat matte but once I scrolled the mouse over the sim their face would reappear.

Anyone else encounter this?

Adult Downloads Can Be Found On MTS2's Adult Site!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 3:34 AM
Hmmm, well I have a G-Force 8600 and I am not having any of these problems...
Have you tried to change what their are wearing for everyday?

The only things I can think to do is change your in-game or Computer graphic settings... or reinstall.

:\ That's so odd, but kinda funny! xD
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 4:04 AM
Try downloading the latest drivers for your graphics card.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 5:06 AM
I think, for me anyway, its been more that other sims looked really graphic-y when i zoomed in until the game realized i was close enough.. Sure freaked me out at first, though. XD
A Sinful Sim
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 4:16 PM
Overall, It's not a huge problem for me. So far it's only happened to the 3 above. As long as it doesn't happen to my family or every sim it doesn't bother me. BTW, I saw the girl in the first pic (with the red head) walking around. She's back to normal and is wearing different everyday clothes. She must've changed them herself or possibly aged into an adult.

I think I will make sure my drivers are up to date. Maybe that will fix it. I have posted on the TS3 forum in the "Bugs" issue but no word from EA. Altho someone else said he had the same problem. So atleast I'm not alone. I'll let you know if updating the drivers work if I see those sims again.

Adult Downloads Can Be Found On MTS2's Adult Site!!!