Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#101 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 3:27 AM
Been awhile since I last shared photos in the forums. Here are some photos of Seth and Allison Jean. I like having her in a relationship with him Seth is Allison's first male relationship (boyfriend).

Allison is the default height. her ankles look like that because of the heels she has on.

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#102 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 10:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GBnWDrn.png?1
https://i.imgur.com/8v8GUSv.png?1
https://i.imgur.com/MDfSz7p.png?1
https://i.imgur.com/LddW0zV.png?1

Evening Outdoors (brown hair) and Yosemite Nextdoor (blond hair). Yosemite was the first sim I made in The Sims 4, and then I made Evening to be his roommate. I had intended for them to hook up sooner or later but they got on board sooner than I had expected and three or four days later they are engaged xD Their chemistry and relationship progressed so naturally and organically I felt there was no reason to wait just for the sake of waiting, so here we are. Evening wishes for wohoo all the damn time and Yosemite is constantly in a flirty mood, it's great.

I am Error.
Field Researcher
#103 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 2:08 AM

In disguise alien Bradley Glasco (ne Wolf) and husband Harley Glasco with their cute little son together, Lupus Glasco. (Yeah... their son is wolf-glasco.) Harley is Keaton and Damitri's great grandson btw. :')

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 2:01 AM
More Will & Terrance

Scholar
#105 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 6:20 AM
Teenagers Elsa and Henry. I love them so much!

Instructor
#106 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 10:57 PM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 5th Aug 2018 at 3:21 AM.
Few photos of Seth and Allison.

Test Subject
#107 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 5:11 AM
rob and amy
Test Subject
#108 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 12:38 PM
Rachael and her husband, Charlie! (Charlie actually comes from TSR, if anyone wants him he's here

Space Pony
#109 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 12:40 PM

Zoe Patel immediately fell in love with Jordan Singh and has never been happier

Dag-Dag
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 4:55 AM
I rummaged around for a few images of some of the couples from my current legacy. These were my favourites, I forgot the names of most and I'd have to go in game to find out >.>

I'll start with my founder on the right, and her alien husband who started the whole alien legacy within this family that is sadly starting to die out.

My founder's daughter on the right, Aubree, who wedded an adorable alien she met at her scientist job in order to continue the alien bloodline.

The second daughter of my founder on the left, completely smitten on her wedding day with Arun Bheeda.

My founder's eldest son on the right, with his new bride. The photo that follows is also of them both, I found both too cute to not share. Just look at the way she looks at him! (To be fair, if someone bought me a bunch of fancy food at a nice restaurant, I'd look at them that way, too.)

And finally my current "heir" and her now-husband during their first kiss. This is where the alien bloodline starts to die out, as she's already had twins who clearly took after their father, but I'm excited to see where it leads to!
Scholar
#111 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 1:45 AM
Claire and Sterling

She seduced him while she was married to an elder. Sterling was their butler. After her husband died of overheating, she and Sterling were married. They have 3 children together, and he adopted her son.
Field Researcher
#112 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Claire and Sterling

She seduced him while she was married to an elder. Sterling was their butler. After her husband died of overheating, she and Sterling were married. They have 3 children together, and he adopted her son.

That is one hot butler, I don't blame her!

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Scholar
#113 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spotlight-shure
That is one hot butler, I don't blame her!

Thanks! When I hired a butler, the game sent me a female butler, so I edited in CAS to create him. I created him fairly quickly (rather than my usual 2 + hours!) so I'm surprised he turned out so well, I love him. Also he's available on the gallery if anyone likes him... spidergirl79
Field Researcher
#114 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Thanks! When I hired a butler, the game sent me a female butler, so I edited in CAS to create him. I created him fairly quickly (rather than my usual 2 + hours!) so I'm surprised he turned out so well, I love him. Also he's available on the gallery if anyone likes him... spidergirl79

Awesome, I'll definitely be adding him to my game then, I always need decent looking sims to populate my town. The townies are horrible, lmao. And it's not even just ugly sims physically, but their outfit choices too. I need to set up MCCC to disallow certain stuff but I've never done that before and I'm not sure how it all works. I kind of figured he wasn't randomly generated, it was nice to hope though lol. And omg yes it takes me HOURS to make just a couple of sims in CAS.. then my whole body is still from sitting there so long and I have to get up and walk around or just stop playing when I haven't actually played yet. lol, sim problems.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Theorist
#115 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 1:12 PM
Sure it is not brake a ground to post gay couples. But they are different too much. So... just friends
Frank Barret and Vadim Eliseev

Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 6:49 PM Last edited by Ai_Leen! : 1st Feb 2019 at 7:01 PM. Reason: Bad spelling, bad grammar, I'm not English-speaker
Today I feel like Sharing my sims.
She is a surviving teen I created for a Zombie apocalypse (I wanted to try Zombies Mod from Nyx). I called her Sheryl Ferral.
Of course, she's a Loner and Loves aoutdoors. I used some Bulbasaur leggings I downloaded along with a Pokémon pack, I call it recycling xD. Then I gave her a look that recalled me of The Walking Dead.
After a while, I decided she needed someone to look after her (I'm not a monster), so I created her a big brother-like friend.

He's Saul Messer, I had a hard time deciphering how to make a good-looking guy using Ivysaur leggings. After browsing Google Images, I chose a male model (IDK from where) that was using a white sweater with holes and some white shoes. Ergo, Saul Messer was born as a model survivor.

I don't know why he thinks it would be a good idea using an air horn honk in the middle of a Zombie apocalypse, but besides that I hope my Sheryl is happy now that she's not forever alone in the middle of chaos xD
Screenshots
Instructor
#117 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 11:54 AM
My 60s inspired couple on a date. They're now in 21st century and still young adults because the guy is a vampire and the girl has became when they got married.
Instructor
#118 Old 19th May 2019 at 4:06 PM
Allison and Norah.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#119 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 8:38 PM
Just getting into this game; remade my sims3 group (or at least some of them) in 4.

Before I got the height mod. Lothar and his lady friend.

Manfred and Lea

I have others, but Imgur is being a butt. I'll edit and add more later, I guess.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Scholar
#120 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 1:51 PM
I did not know that Katrina Caliente did have a boy friend so I did move her into my family Bean. Here we see Scott and Katrina. Yes, he is only a Young Adult and she's an Adult but I like a ship like that.

Lab Assistant
#121 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 6:52 AM
Here is my Legacy Challenge couples so far, (2016-2019)

Gen 1: Kana + Dacian

Gen 2: Katakana + Dionysus

Gen 3: Kazran + Xander

Gen 4: Leliana + Nickolas

Gen 5: Liam + Leon

Gen 6: Apollo + Ayse

Gen 7: Dorrin + Arya

Gen 8: Anthony + Nyckolas

Lab Assistant
#122 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 9:13 PM
look at this starting, all fun love~ ♥

♥ sims 4 custom content creator xietresims ♥ also screenshot content xietressc