Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 New Beauty Marks

by daluved1 Posted 23rd Dec 2009 at 10:04 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2010 at 5:46 PM by daluved1 : Revamped and redone :D

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 4:37 PM
Anach, in bold it says that to use more than three of these, you'll need that hack that I linked to to expand the GUI

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Field Researcher
#27 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
Anach, in bold it says that to use more than three of these, you'll need that hack that I linked to to expand the GUI

NP. I made my own hack. PM me if you want it.

Lab Assistant
#28 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 12:47 AM
OMG! Thank you! I've been waiting for new beauty marks, i didnt think anyone would though! I've been trying to make my mommy and she has one on her eyebrow, and my sister on her nose so now i can make them effecient. Thank you! Lovely :D
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:00 PM
Sorry if this already been said or asked.. but once im in game, i cant put them on anymore can i? Only when creating a sim?

I Follow The Night.. Can't Stand The Light.
Scholar
#30 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 8:24 PM
These seem to be corrupt/incompatible with the Ambitions updates. With these installed any of my sims wearing them cause the game to ctd. Trying to choose the topical details in CAS caused the game to CTD. Once I took them out everything is fixed. My sims who had your moles don't cause the game to crash and neither does choosing the topical details section in CAS. Thought I would make you aware so you could update if you wish.
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 2:34 PM
really beautiful! exacly what i was looking for! beauty marks! NOT MAKE UP! FINALLY!
thank you so much!
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:30 PM
umm says this was updated on the 13th of July... what was updated? the overview? Because the files in the download are the same as the ones I had downloaded awhile ago.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 3:32 AM
I changed the link to the CAS moles GUI hack from the old one to the new one formally uploaded by Rez.

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 11:48 AM
These are great but the one on the far right in the top row doesn't work in my game - as you don't have it ticked off in the picture I suppose it's one of the maxis ones but it just doesn't show up anywhere...is this only an issue in my game?
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blue Horse
These are great but the one on the far right in the top row doesn't work in my game - as you don't have it ticked off in the picture I suppose it's one of the maxis ones but it just doesn't show up anywhere...is this only an issue in my game?

There's no set position for these in CAS, the game randomly arranges the tick boxes....so I'm not quite sure what you're asking..

Lab Assistant
#36 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 11:56 AM
There's no set position for these in CAS, the game randomly arranges the tick boxes....so I'm not quite sure what you're asking..

Me neither I think...I just noticed that the one of which I thought it wasn't showing up was actually the one on the lips and I just didn't see it. Forget my babbling, these are simply great, thanks for the work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 4:44 AM
omg! i have a beauty mark in the exact same spot on the bridge of my nose!! i love it! now my sim will look so realistic!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 1:26 PM
miau, each time i try to dl it the download stops at around 1.5 mb ;<
Test Subject
#39 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 3:38 PM
Are this working with late night exp???
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stefizzi
Are this working with late night exp???

They should, you just have to find a new CAS hack because RezDelnava hasn't updated hers. I personally don't use them anymore, but I know there's a hack out there somewhere.

Test Subject
#41 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 12:49 PM
Thank you for your reply, I'll try to find another CAS hack, on my own! =)
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 12:21 PM
yay. this mod works for me with LN EP
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#43 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 2:10 PM
BLESS YOUR WONDERFUL SOUL!!! :lovestruc You made PRECISELY the beauty spot location I've been searching for! :D
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#44 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 2:52 PM
My soul thanks you

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 4th May 2011 at 3:58 AM
Perfect!! I'd like a lunar like Angelina Jolie, can you do for me? Please I would greatly appreciate it :P
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th May 2011 at 3:41 PM
Hi! These are great. Only one thing though. The game doesn't show all of the tick boxes and therefore not all of the moles are available for me to use. Some of the tick boxes are hidden in a scroll type feature the game tries to implement. And I say "try" because it fails to do this successfully. The scroll button doesn't actually scroll, so those extra tick boxes remain hidden to me...to my dismay. =(
Do you have any solution for this at all? Btw, I'm all patched up.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 26th May 2011 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SarahRain22
Hi! These are great. Only one thing though. The game doesn't show all of the tick boxes and therefore not all of the moles are available for me to use. Some of the tick boxes are hidden in a scroll type feature the game tries to implement. And I say "try" because it fails to do this successfully. The scroll button doesn't actually scroll, so those extra tick boxes remain hidden to me...to my dismay. =(
Do you have any solution for this at all? Btw, I'm all patched up.

You have to get a CAS UI expansion hack as stated in the post.

Test Subject
#48 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 5:41 AM
You have to get a CAS UI expansion hack as stated in the post.
Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry I didn't read your post all the way through.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 9:57 AM
Marry me!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 11:50 PM
Awesomesauce. Now I can use more than the two default beauty marks (why they didn't add more with successive EP's is beyond me; I mean they updated the "Music" at the very least).
Page 2 of 3