Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#326 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 3:51 AM
The Keatts Family

Rachel Keatts reads Jimmy Sprocket and the Squishy Stone to her son, Phoenix.
The photograph on the night stand is of Phoenix's father, Zhan Su, who lives in China.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 1:03 PM
The Fawks

Haven't posted on here for a looong time because I kinda got a tumblr...
BUT I came to have a browse and so here's an update of my legacy family.
Pippa got together with her old friend Harrison, had two kidlets Stanley and Penelope, and only just got married now because I forgot they weren't already.
Penelope is going to be the next heir.

Field Researcher
#328 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 8:06 AM
Daddy-daughter time: Dean and his girls - Lola and Cinna
(I love the 'read to' and 'bed time story' interactions so so much btw)

// sun is in the sky oh why, oh why would I wanna be anywhere else //
Alchemist
#329 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 4:51 PM
Shay Fae pregnant with her secound child and hoping its a girl.Her first child Shayli Fae having some mummy time.

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#330 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 4:17 AM
Dean Lomas stealing the show during his daughter's birthday celebration

// sun is in the sky oh why, oh why would I wanna be anywhere else //
Test Subject
#331 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 2:52 PM
This is way back when my generation 2 were kids. They're now in varying stages of adulthood. They are the sons of founders Connor and Marley Frio (née Pasqual).

Aidan as a teenager, Charlie as a child and Marley pregnant with baby #3.

And it's another boy! These are the three brothers - the baby is named Eric.

Marley, just a couple days away from turning into an elder, is pregnancy with final baby #4. Doesn't this picture with Aidan and Charlie remind you of another?

Aidan proposing to long-time girlfriend Rene. I forgot her maiden name - they're both elders now, with their first grandchild on the way. So it's been a while.
Alchemist
#332 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 7:09 PM
Shay Fae pregnant with number 2 and its another boy

My Simblr
My Youtube
Mad Poster
#333 Old 17th May 2012 at 10:23 AM
Photographer of fashion, Setra Black, and her DJ husband, Bryson Smitt - famous for his infusions of rap, alt rock, and modern dubstep. They just moved to a tiny but functional apartment in Bridgeport on a loan from Setra's sister Naydene, hoping to raise their new son Braydee Smitt in the city lights.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg54...jpg&res=landing

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg21...jpg&res=landing

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Instructor
#334 Old 19th May 2012 at 12:42 AM Last edited by fraroc : 19th May 2012 at 7:04 PM.

Esme: Listen, I don't mind if we have that wolf or German shepherd or whateverthefuck she is in the house, but I am NOT going to clean up piss and shit anymore!

Frank: She's 3/4 Grey wolf and 1/4 German shepherd.

Esme: Regardless, I'm NOT cleaning up after her anymore!

Frank: Ma, if you just opened the damn door at 7, we wouldn't have any issues!

Esme: One problem, she chooses to shit on those carpets in the living room that cost a fortune. Not only that, she LOVES to climb on your older brother's ANTIQUE bed and urinate on the bed!

Colton: Yeah...that was pretty bad.

Esme:I'm sorry but it's either YOU teach her not to shit or urinate on anymore of our valuble antique things, or we're giving her away. Your choice.

LATER

Esme: Tiffany! Give your mommy a hug!!! You love your mommy, don't you?
Test Subject
#335 Old 21st May 2012 at 4:23 AM
Awwww I love this thread, it's so cute :lovestruc
Test Subject
#336 Old 24th May 2012 at 2:43 AM
This is my sim Olive Malavet with her daughter Nariah Malavet.

This is the oldest child Naveenah Malavet

and her twin brother Nico Malavet

last, is dad/husband Nash Malavet

Test Subject
#337 Old 30th May 2012 at 1:13 AM
High School Sweethearts.

Mad Poster
#338 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:19 AM
The Wicketts
(+ Shayne Skinner)

Left to right: Alexandre-Wyatt Wickett, David Wickett (being held), Myrtle Wickett, Shayne Skinner, Jennifer Wickett (post-makeover)

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg15...png&res=landing

Left to right: Shayne Skinner, Myrtle Wickett, Jennifer Wickett

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg19...png&res=landing

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Alchemist
#339 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 7:32 PM
Seems it's family game night in the Ledesma household!
From left to right we've got Devon Ledesma, Hunter Maye Ledesma, their grandfather Albert Bobbit Alehaster, beside him is his daughter June Bug Alehaster (Well, June Bug Ledesma now) and that's her husband behind the couch...we'll call him Mr. Ledesma because I don't remember his first name. I think I just know him as "June Bug's husband". Then the kid on the far right is Hunter Maye's romantic interest and future prom date...who I can also not recall the name of. But he's a guest... and unimportant.
Test Subject
#340 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 4:36 AM
My favourite sim family I have curently
The West-Vega family

This is their first portrait together:
Starting with the baby and going L-R: Toby West-Vega, Tori Vega-West, Jade Vega-West, Ariana Vega-West

An updated pic:
Scholar
#341 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 3:45 AM
My legacy Loave family

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Alchemist
#342 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 11:52 AM
The Hadley Family At The Moment.With there mini me's

My Simblr
My Youtube
Test Subject
#343 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 10:05 AM Last edited by LolliSmith : 28th Oct 2012 at 2:02 PM.
This is my largest family yet, the Gary family. Timothy and Jade expecting their youngest son, Perseus, eldest son Julien and twins Cyril and Constantine.

Update: Timothy standing in the back, from left to right are Julien, Jade with little Tiarra, Constantine, Cyril and Perseus sitting in front.

Test Subject
#344 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 4:51 AM
Here is the Anana family, half white, half asian. They were raised together in a foster home with an elder lady and fell in love. such a cute couple! Weird fact though, I tought the old lady would die by the time the kids would be teenager but she's still alive at like 96 years old!! And instead of her, the cat of the family died first... on the birthday of one of the boys awww

First the parents at young adults:

then the daddy between his 2 sons Lee and Shao

and the daughter sheena
Screenshots
Instructor
#345 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 12:34 AM

The second generation of my legacy, the Suzuki-Nakamori Family.

Ebi Nakamori, Ika Nakamori, and Kani Suzuki

Instructor
#346 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 6:01 AM Last edited by dlisted : 4th Nov 2012 at 6:32 AM.

Sorry for the double post, but here's an update to the Suzuki-Nakamori familly.

Clockwise from top left is Ebi, Seiko, Ika, Ayu, & Kani

Their father, Koji, had recently drowned...

Also, a then & now of Ebi and Ika.

Test Subject
#347 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 4:25 PM Last edited by shewhoshinestheway : 6th Nov 2012 at 2:33 AM.
Alrighty! I'm so freaken excited because it was a pain in the butt! to get this picture. After losing WAY too much progress on my Legacy family I started a new one. The 'Gallows'
And its only in its second generation, my founder sure pumped out a lot of kids!

Left to right back row - Angelica Gallows(Founder), Mayu Gallows(Twin of Mika), Mika Gallows(Twin of Mayu, possible heir), Anderson Gallows(First born, eldest)
Left to right front row - Mordekai Gallows, Lace Gallows, Teegan Gallows (All Triplets)

Its not UBER hard to manage, though after getting them all together for that photo they are NOT happy. I'm having a blast though and love the way the kids are turning out. Their father is a Towny 'Robert Newbie' (Who has since died) I had to have him because he is SO GOOD LOOKING! and I think he has left a very good looking legacy in his six children.

EDIT!: I couldnt help myself. Got another group picture together once Angelica aged up along with the triplets

EDIT#2: Aaaand before I go to bed after a record time of simming (seriously, you dont even want to know how long) I bring you another picture. This time the eldest Anderson has moved out. The twins Mika and Mayu have blossomed into young adults (and about to move out) and The triplets (Mordekai, Lace and Teegan) are teenagers. Still trying to choose between the three triplets who will be heir but I am sure it will be an easier decision to make when I'm not half asleep! hahaha

'Something that makes me sound open minded and wise beyond my years'
-Said by someone mildly famous
Test Subject
#348 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 4:40 AM
@ Wojtek: Oh thank you! I'm mad about the whole genealogy of each generation but when you play the same family for so long I cannot help but think they are all beginning to look alike. Its nice to know its not the case. I really enjoy the closeness of your family. Looking at pictures of them and reading about them kind of makes me feel like I'm watching some kind of family orientated TV show and that's a really good thing.

Well its been many a generation (two... threeish I think) since my last pictures and before I give my generation a bit of a rest (Wanna try a town with some different colored, stranger looking sims really get the genetics going) I thought I might post up some more pictures.

So this is Legacy founder Angelica in her older years (as seen in my last post) with her three youngest once they hit adulthood (Mordekai, Lace and Teegan) Lace went on to become Heir and soon after poor Angelica passed on.

I was a bit Lazy then and didnt catch much of a picture for a while. Lace went on to have two children (both from two different men, neither relationship worked out.) She had Alessa and Manuel. Alessa went on to become heir while Manuel is attending the dribbles sports boarding school.

Here is a picture of Lace (in the middle), Alessa and Alessa's highschool sweetheart long time husband. Alessa was my heir mostly because I really liked her DNA (her father was from china and had a brief fling with Lace in Egypt. They didn't keep contact and Alessa doesnt even know him, however it made for a really interesting look.

Lace forgot about love as her relationship's never seemed to work out. (she was always attracted to terrible men. Instead she put her soul into her family and her work, her career as a surgeon is going well, even now in her old age. Alessa went on to have three children. Sansa (the red headed teen on the floor) ,Rheygan (the child) and Ulrich (currently a baby bundle and not pictured) while Manuel is still at boarding school.

and that's currently up to date. I was planning to make Sansa my heir and probably still will however I would be interested in having a male Heir this time and so Ulrich may take her place.

'Something that makes me sound open minded and wise beyond my years'
-Said by someone mildly famous
Instructor
#349 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 5:31 AM Last edited by dlisted : 16th Dec 2012 at 5:33 AM.

The third generation (so far!) of my legacy family on Snowflake Day.

The children of sisters Ika Nakamori Silva & Ebi Nakamori Bymal.

From Left: Bymal family dog, Kimo, Jesse Silva, Aria Silva, Ella Bymal, Leni Bymal, & Silva family dog, Ayla.

Test Subject
#350 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 1:09 AM
Here's the founder of my very fist legacy, Red Smith, and his daughter, Nancy:

The two after aging up:

(His face XD)
Here's one that includes the mother, Zelda Smith (nee Mae):
Page 14 of 20