Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#426 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 9:56 PM

Watch the story here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDjEu-icGUQ

Thank you!
Advertisement
Scholar
#427 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 6:14 AM
I think I'm bored....

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
#428 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 3:42 AM

Candi and Cocoa. The purest sisters to grace the earth with their presence.
Instructor
#429 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 11:14 PM
My latest incarnation of Elvira and family, now 5 husbands and 11 children including a teenage daughter with the same housekeeper/nanny. Portrait made sepia toned for added old-timey appeal.

Seated on sofa in the back: 16-year-old eldest child and daughter of Elvira and Charles II of Spain, Margaret Theresa, holding the youngest child and her half-brother by her mother and stepfather Kylo Ren, 8-month-old Baby Kylo, Baby Kylo's father, Kylo Ren, a meteor ghost, Elvira, Scarlett the servant holding half of Elvira and Charles's 3-year-old twin boys, Baby Carlos.
Standing behind the couch: Brahms Heelshire, Burn To Death ghost.
Standing to the right of the couch: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Old Age ghost, dancing with 4-year-old son Amadeus Jr.
Standing next to Scarlett: 11-year-old adoptive daughter of Elvira and Dandy, Renesmee.
Standing on the left with other twin son on his shoulders: Charles II of Spain, Old Age ghost, holding on his shoulders 3-year-old son Jose.
Dancing on the left: Dandy Mott, Watery Grave ghost, with 2-year-old daughter Mara.
Sitting on the couch and chair in the front: Brahms and Elvira's 8-year-old son, Brahms Jr, Elvira's 6-year-old heir by Satan, Damien Lucius, Elvira's 5-year-old son by Pumpkinhead adopted by Charles, Tommy, on the chair is Elvira's 4-year-old son by Dandy, Jim.
Test Subject
#430 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 2:54 PM
The Loave Family

This is my family, the Loave family, in their christmas card!!!!
From left to right their names are: Jonas Loave (one of the triplets), Kathleen Loave (one of the triplets), Tobias Loave (one of the triplets), Mikaela Loave (the toddler girl; twin to Alekzandra), Allen Loave (teen brother; twin to Lily), Caitlin Loave (The mom), Sammy Loave (the baby), Jason Loave (the dad), Lily Loave (teen sister; twin to Allen), and Alekzandra Loave (toddler girl on right; twin to Mikaela).

that was confusing but yeah, that's them! A set of triplets, two sets of twins, and a baby!! whew, that was a handful for me!
Sadly this family has majorly passed away of old age as they are an old save, the only ones left alive are Sammy and Mikaela. Kathleen died most recently. I was actually crying.
Mad Poster
#431 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 11:56 AM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 22nd Jul 2017 at 6:27 PM.
Not a family, but they're so close they practically could be. And now they're in the 80s for some reason...they usually aren't, you see.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#432 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 12:06 PM
It isn't exactly everyone standing together for a photo. (I'll do one of those at some point.)

Quote:
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — internet and cats. 🎮 + 🐱 = 😇 Link To My Sims 3 Warrior Cat Setup
Forum Resident
#433 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 1:26 PM
Thornton Wolff and his Simbot servant Ginny.
Instructor
#434 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 1:36 AM
My sims family with their kids. All of them are also pregnant with their second children, other than the one on the far right whom is pregnant with her first child.

From left to right: Cheyenne and Elvira holding Gloria and Jimmothy, Charles holding Alberto, Marie Louise holding Carlos, Dandy holding Orion, Dot and Bette holding Rosemary and Grace, Scarlett.
Lab Assistant
#435 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 12:22 AM
Small family because I'm doing the RLC and rolled single parent with only 1 child. I made up for it by having a bunch of cats!

Also I keep getting this broken image icon when I try to post the image directly (uploaded with imgur) and not as an attachment, why is that?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#436 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 2:56 PM
My first family from the Sims 3, late 1900's.

Tartan McBadgerface
#437 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 6:14 PM
Grijze, I love your 80s style photo!!

The Al Farsi siblings (left to right - the twins Farrah and Farid, Zaid and Khalid). Their youngest sibling, Jasmeen (a very late surprise for their forty six year old mother!) isn't pictured.

The Smyths (left to right - Amber, Caleb, Valentina, Heather, Milo and Hana). Caleb met and fell in love with Valentina when he was in his twenties and she was in her early forties, recently divorced and living with her teenage son, Milo. They went on to have two daughters and Milo grew up and fell for his childhood friend, Hana.
Mad Poster
#438 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hellfrozeover
Grijze, I love your 80s style photo!!

Good for you, then, @Hellfrozeover, that I made another one.

What you're probably not seeing here is that in both pictures the lot is also furnished appropriately, but that I've completely redesigned it in the second picture because I realised it wasn't very good.
I've done my research now, particularly into high-end interior design trends of the late 80s, so it should look much better now.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#439 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 4:49 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 18th Jan 2018 at 9:44 PM.
The Morales Family

This is my longest family I've been playing for, nearly about 600 days I think but in reality almost 3 months.

Also from left to right Levi, Zoe, Renee, Kendra and Andy and on the top is Rae.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Field Researcher
#440 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 3:39 PM
Sorry - huge bump! I've been playing with a family in a while and finally made a family picture.

Connor (38) Taliso (40) Jamie (10) and Chloe (7)

Behind the scenes:
Connor: Do I really have to be on this picture?
Taliso: It's a family picture, you're part of the family.
Connor: I don't like it.
Taliso: Just smile, like the children do. Look!
Connor: ....
Taliso: Smile!
Connor: ........
Field Researcher
#441 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 12:34 AM
Does it count if only two of the sims are related, and one I hope to marry into the family unless the story goes in an alternate direction?

---

If the caption doesn't show, which it may not since I am a bit inept sometimes:
  • Felix Duquesne Wycherly III, age "35," a publishing magnate and a recent widower (Belladonna Newell Wycherly).
  • Theresa Elizabeth Wycherly, age 6. Loves animals of all varieties, is incredibly spoiled by her Papa, also has put a baby alligator in Papa's bathtub and is waiting on the discovery.
  • Miss Inez Roscoe de la Cruz, age 21, Theresa's new governess. She has no idea that her employer and her charge are vampires. The knitting is for her sister-in-law!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#442 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 1:21 PM
My attempt at creating the main trio from Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice.
Louis, Lestat and their "adopted" daughter Claudia.

Picture is inspired by this photo
Instructor
#443 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 6:12 PM
Default The Derrickson Family
This is the longest family i've ever played, two and a half years, with breaks of course. The kids are the third generation. Robert, the father is a politician and his wife Kimberly is a former model. Angelina, the albino girl is a cheerleader and a ballerina while the boy named Ethan is a skater who loves hiphop, the two of them are twins. The black-haired girl on the left is Hannah, which is my favorite, is a rebel dreaming to become a rock star. I like to take this portraits overtime to compare to how my families looked before.

Test Subject
#444 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 2:22 PM
I'm currently not playing sims, but I was backing up my old families (just in case) and found out a lot of screnshoots. This is the last family I was playing, The Bejeweled's, it's a legacy-rainbowcy-random challenge, all at once lol (I was also thinking in use supernatural too). Mother's name is Diamond (she is ya and also a albino), father's is Red Beryl (he is also a wizard), oldest daughter's is Turmalina and twin toddlers' are Hazel (the girl) and Opal (the boy, also a wizard) if I remember correctly their names. I took multiple shots to make a bigger picture but forgot the size and there was a gap in the screenshot so I had to make this weird banner stuff.

Instructor
#445 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 9:44 PM Last edited by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree : 30th Aug 2019 at 8:45 PM.
Idk if I'm in the wrong thread but here's a pic of my sim (in the center) and her Rebel (social group) friends from her sorority.
*i posted her family portrait before on this same thread
Edit: I later realized that the redhead kinda looks like Elsa Hosk and the big girl like Becky G lol
[missing pic I'll re-upload when I can]
Lab Assistant
#446 Old 26th Jan 2020 at 6:22 AM Last edited by mightyena : 26th Jan 2020 at 8:03 AM.
A little family photo of Jake and his family:

From left to right, we have:
Jake, Jake's husband Coy, their son Tanner, Jake's mother Mary, his son Daniel, his niece Emma, his brother Benjamin, his nephew Eoin, his nephew Paul, and his sister-in-law Julia

Family tree so far: http://familyecho.com/?p=FIW2A&c=7k...729120514816411
Lab Assistant
#447 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 12:18 PM
Back in time, to when Benjamin & Julia just got married. Emma is a toddler, and Julia is just pregnant with Eoin and Paul:

Lab Assistant
#448 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 4:56 PM
I tried my hand at creating more diverse families in The Sims.

Dana Riggs holding her daughter, Etienne.

I'm ashamed I can't remember his name but they both are great parents.
Forum Resident
#449 Old 27th May 2020 at 8:25 PM
This is my most recent family portrait. Every child looks mostly like their mother, I guess she has the stronger genes. May's hair color is inherited from her grandmother on her father's side.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight
Forum Resident
#450 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 9:23 PM
Twins selfie at Greenbeard's Fishing Spot and Bella Vista Beach in Isla Paradiso. Thought since I would end up having them go their separate ways I wanted a photo of them together. They have other siblings that are also twins but those twins don't really get along much at all, lol. And the other pair of twins I don't know, it's been so long since I played with the main Rumbaa family. Most of everyone has gotten older.

They didn't always get along but hopefully they will remember the good times as well. I'm hoping that they will eventually find someone to marry and expand the family even more. According to my age chart they are currently 27. Seeing how long my life spans are they have a long time to meet new people or to reconnect with others.

I miss playing TS3 but I really want to organize my store content and then finish setting up my game. In the meantime, I'm having fun playing Dying Light and Minecraft. I still am in a bit of disbelief that I collected so much iron, coal, etc and then died in lava and lost everything because a skeleton attacked me while I was standing on gravel...lovely. And now pillagers keep hanging around and I no longer have any iron armor but I was able to make a shield from the little bit of iron I had stored away.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight
Page 18 of 20