Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buy Takeout And Order Food At Restaurants

by Buzzler Posted 23rd Jul 2010 at 7:01 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2015 at 5:44 PM by Buzzler

318 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 234 Feedback Posts, 83 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 13
Test Subject
#253 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 9:31 AM
awesome mod. thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#254 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 4:01 PM
Do this work with patch 1.55 ?
Lab Assistant
#255 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 1:23 PM
He could at least tell us how much time do we have to wait. The last update was in NOVEMBER. Dude could just say - "Sorry folks, you'll have to wait until next winter" or whatever. Maybe some other person would like to update it ?
Scholar
#258 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 11:07 PM
First of all, Buzz doesn't have a responsibility to us - he allowed us to use his mods free of change and owes us nothing. Secondly, why should he give up his mods and his hard work to someone else because people can't wait a little longer? Thirdly, Buzz is back! And he will get to all his mods when he's good and ready! :P
Test Subject
#259 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 7:53 PM
Hi Buzzler. I am so happy that you are back. I know that you are probably busy and i dont want it to seem like I am rushing you but do you have any idea or are you currently working on updating this mod?

P.S. It's mt favorite.
Test Subject
#261 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 3:03 PM
Anyone know if Buzzler's account was hacked? He changed his name and disappeared again. Has anyone taken a look at this lately to see if they could make an unofficial update?

P.S. I know he doesn't owe us anything, but if he isn't going to update it, there is no reason someone else with the skills and desire shouldn't. He can't claim legal "ownership" over the changes he made to the copyrighted work of EA, and any moral ownership vanished when the project was abandoned. I'm not blaming him, real life has to be more important, and no project stays interesting forever. But this made the game better, and we shouldn't have to do without it if someone else, that still has the time and interest, can update it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#262 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 3:41 PM
It never ceases to amaze me some peoples attitude! First of all, Buzzler/Buttlaser (giggle, funny name) hasn't dsappeared.
You do realise he can read, and you're talking about him as if he doesn't exist or won't look at this thread (he was last online yesterday, as it happens)
And you're right, he doesn't owe us anything, and of course he can't claim ownership or even stated that he does, unless you see this claim somewhere the rest of us can't.
So, can you update it yourself? No? So there's nothing you can do except wait for him to update it or for someone else to do it, if they want to. But don't you think it would've been done already, considering how popular it is like the Moar Interaction mod?
I look on here regularly, like many others, to see if its updated. I love the mod too, but what's the point moaning about its slow update? I wish I could mod and update it myself, buts its not that easy, which is why I wait patiently, while appreciating all the work that goes into coding mods, and I thank Buzz and others for sharing them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#263 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 8:14 PM
Pleeeeeeease pretty pleeeeease, my sims would be forever greatful, so please and thank you! whenever you get around to it. (crosses fingers and toes and hopes sooner than later to have an update to this really fantastic mod)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#264 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 4:42 AM
This was one of my favorite mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#265 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 3:03 AM
It's been a year. Doesn't look like this will be updated. Too bad, I really liked this mod.
Test Subject
#266 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 12:28 AM
This isn't working anymore.... Please fix!
Lab Assistant
#267 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 8:06 PM
Please update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#268 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 2:25 AM
please , 1.63 i can;'t phone order...buzzler please comeback
Field Researcher
#269 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
It never ceases to amaze me some peoples attitude! First of all, Buzzler/Buttlaser (giggle, funny name) hasn't dsappeared.
You do realise he can read, and you're talking about him as if he doesn't exist or won't look at this thread (he was last online yesterday, as it happens)
And you're right, he doesn't owe us anything, and of course he can't claim ownership or even stated that he does, unless you see this claim somewhere the rest of us can't.
So, can you update it yourself? No? So there's nothing you can do except wait for him to update it or for someone else to do it, if they want to. But don't you think it would've been done already, considering how popular it is like the Moar Interaction mod?
I look on here regularly, like many others, to see if its updated. I love the mod too, but what's the point moaning about its slow update? I wish I could mod and update it myself, buts its not that easy, which is why I wait patiently, while appreciating all the work that goes into coding mods, and I thank Buzz and others for sharing them.

I "LIKE" this post.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#270 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 10:02 PM
thanks a lot
Test Subject
#271 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 11:34 AM
I just started using mods. i havn't tried this but i like the idea. i hope it gets updated =)
Test Subject
#272 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 4:29 AM
Does this work with 1.50 patch?
Test Subject
#273 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 3:32 PM
Default Swedish translation
I translated it to Swedish. Great mod, wish I could still use it. Uploading this for the people who don't care about patches and all that/for further use if Buzzler comes back.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TakeHomeFoods_swedishstring.zip (1.0 KB, 6 downloads)
Description: .zip contains ONLY .stbl file, not the whole mod file.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#274 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 11:47 AM
Yes! Buzz updated this mod to patch 1.67! Thank you so much, Buzz!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#275 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 12:26 PM
BIG thanks,
I've been waiting patiently for this mod to be updated. So pleased you've done it.
Page 11 of 13