Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod

by sims4multiplayer Posted 29th Jun 2019 at 6:31 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2024 at 4:31 PM by sims4multiplayer

221 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 156 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 9
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#76 Old 29th Sep 2019 at 5:13 PM
Uh... What? Is this for real?
I'm personally not interested in playing online with people, but holy cowplant! This is so cool! I literally have no words.
Once again I'm totally floored by how talented the sims modding community is... Wow. This is something else. Amazing work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#77 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 6:36 PM
Hello!
I really want to try this. Sadly, my buddies do not have all the eps and packs that I do.
(I have them all except them Moschino Stuff Pack. ) If someone out that has the same and wants to give this a go, drop me a line
Test Subject
#78 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 8:14 PM
Default I didn't know what's going on
I am sorry but my girlfriend and I didn't receive a notification regarding the connection to the server and I would like to ask for more detailed instructions
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 2:42 PM
Actually I have no use for this but holy sh.. this is freaking awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 3:41 PM
This is INSANE!! Simmers out there have wanted a this feature for YEARS and with the failure of EA's attempt at this awhile back, it has been needing a comeback. Thank you for making this possible!! Now to go try it out!!

Will reply when I get it working!!
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 11:24 PM
When are you going to upload the next version? 0.2.0 doesn't work anymore.
Test Subject
#82 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ciablue
Hello!
I really want to try this. Sadly, my buddies do not have all the eps and packs that I do.
(I have them all except them Moschino Stuff Pack. ) If someone out that has the same and wants to give this a go, drop me a line

By now you may already found out, but you can disable your packs and eps that your friends don't have, here is the tutorial link "https://jamesturner.yt/disablepacks".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#83 Old 5th Dec 2019 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by serenito
When are you going to upload the next version? 0.2.0 doesn't work anymore.

0.2.1 still works
Test Subject
#84 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 8:26 PM
Hey there y'all! Running into an issue where the client trying to connect to the server doesn't ever connect. Typing in "mp.c fals <IP>" doesn't prompt anything different; no connection message, no nothing! Sorry if this has already been asked and resolved, but I am anxious for a response! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 3rd Apr 2020 at 12:16 AM
Can we still play with mods
Test Subject
#86 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 9:29 AM
This mod works perfectly but only for 2 players.

First you've to create a network between the two players with Hamachi (https://www.vpn.net/) and then you can already install the mod as indicated in the file readme.pdf

Will there's an update for 3 or more players?
And thanks for the mod, you're the best.
Test Subject
#87 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bob Dylan 101
Hey there y'all! Running into an issue where the client trying to connect to the server doesn't ever connect. Typing in "mp.c fals <IP>" doesn't prompt anything different; no connection message, no nothing! Sorry if this has already been asked and resolved, but I am anxious for a response! Thank you!!!

I have been having the same problem and we cant figure out why!
Test Subject
#88 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone
This seems like a really cool mod, too bad I dont have anyone to play with me

I can always use a sims friend PM me n we can play sims 4 online together if you'd like
Test Subject
#89 Old 18th May 2020 at 9:18 PM
Hi developers, thank you for this mod. Please would you add a fourth step to the instructions to save people like me some frustration:
The following steps should be completed on both PCs:
1. Remove all mods from your mod folder (Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\mods)
2. Make sure you have the same save file on both PCs
3. Copy the S4MP_release.ts4script file to your mods folder
4. Enable (tick the box) "Script Mods Allowed" in Game Options > Other, and restart the game.

This option is not enabled by default. I had just freshly installed Sims 4 on two PCs, and didn't even know there was any such setting, not having installed a mod before.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 20th May 2020 at 9:03 PM
I really Love this MOD cause me and my girlfriend can play it together <3
Test Subject
#91 Old 23rd May 2020 at 12:52 PM
I have an issue: it says that we are both connected, but we actually aren't and we can't play. It used to work very well before this update, but in this new version we haven't been able to play even after TWO hours trying different methods, including Hamachi.

Please some help?
Test Subject
#92 Old 25th May 2020 at 11:42 AM
Hi, can we use the build & buy (and dlc) with the 0.5.0 (patreon) SIM4 multyplayer mod? TY
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old 28th May 2020 at 11:38 AM
Wow thats really cool! Im wondering, does this require two separate origin accounts since its "online" or can you play together if youre using the same origin account as long as its installed on both PC's? Id like to let my boyfriend play with me but buying all the packs for him as well just seems uneccessary :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 11th Jul 2020 at 6:52 PM
I hope it gets secure so that way hackers can't lurk onto your internet and steal credit card information, medical records, and steal your identity.
Test Subject
#95 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 2:20 AM
Unfortunately it doesn't work with game version 1.64.84.1020. My friend and I followed all the directions and got the notifications that we were both connected to the server. But our sims were doing different things and we couldn't see what the other was doing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#96 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jazzkitty
I hope it gets secure so that way hackers can't lurk onto your internet and steal credit card information, medical records, and steal your identity.

Great news that it's already THAT secure
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#97 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SusannePlays
Wow thats really cool! Im wondering, does this require two separate origin accounts since its "online" or can you play together if youre using the same origin account as long as its installed on both PC's? Id like to let my boyfriend play with me but buying all the packs for him as well just seems uneccessary :P

You can use the same Origin account!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#98 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rockopeaches
Unfortunately it doesn't work with game version 1.64.84.1020. My friend and I followed all the directions and got the notifications that we were both connected to the server. But our sims were doing different things and we couldn't see what the other was doing.

It should work with that game version as well, you might want to join our Discord to investigate?
Test Subject
#99 Old 7th Sep 2020 at 6:09 AM
This Multiplayer mod is just like the old ones
Disabling build mode with 2nd player
Disabling placing items by 2nd player
Disabling other features just to make money?
Like you are just doing what the old mods did and what they wanted.
If you want more fans you need to stop disabling stuff to make money
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#100 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ryanscool2005
This Multiplayer mod is just like the old ones
Disabling build mode with 2nd player
Disabling placing items by 2nd player
Disabling other features just to make money?
Like you are just doing what the old mods did and what they wanted.
If you want more fans you need to stop disabling stuff to make money

Unfortunately, these features are not disabled but still in development. As far as I know, these features have never worked in older similar mods neither. (Pretty sure build mode was never fully working.)
Page 4 of 9