Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 9:23 AM Last edited by Buzzler : 29th Sep 2015 at 7:05 AM.
Default World: Sims 3 Magnolia Promenade
Hi guys !! i just wanna share my created world here

Actually i want to upload my world here, but the rule i said that i can't upload complete world with lots, right ? so i just want to post the world's link in here ( i hope this not against the rule LoL). the files is already in .sims3pack so you can put it directly to DL folder and install it !!

Magnolia Promenade

"Founded and developed 4 years after sunset valley. A big island that gives you all the facilities you need in order to chase your dream. Nice and comfy houses, nice scenery, and university area are the points of interest of this island. however, this island has mysteries behind of it. at the first year, there was a laboratory on the island that used by scientists to develop the island. But, accident happened. The laboratory explode and since that time, the laboratory was abandoned and unusable anymore. Rumors fly that there is secret entrance somewhere on the island that gives you access to the laboratory...Can you find it ?"

(Note: I name this world "Magnolia Promenade" is not because it's exactly same like sims 4 magnolia promenade....it just because i like the name LoL)

World Stat:
Layout : Island
Size : Big
Scenery : Cities, desert, forest, and beach

World's Requirement:
Expansion Pack : All
Stuff Pack : None
Custom Content : None

System req: i suggest you go with I3, Nvidia GT820, and RAM 4GB but it just my system as a comparison, it fully depends

What's in this world ?
- Some parts of the desert inspired by sims 4 oasis spring ( just some layout of the street or lots)
- A little bit lag when rendering buildings. but, not that bad
- More custom lots : Karaoke TV, Bowling Alley, Science Lab, and other
- 2 Diving areas

{linke removed by staff}

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT !! HAPPY SIMMING !!
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 12:20 PM
This is not allowed, then mts wouldn't need an upload process at all. You can upload worlds with lots here, but mts can be quite demanding when it comes to quality of the world. You can find the Creator Guidelines here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...s/Sims_3_Worlds
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 10:48 PM
You can upload full worlds here. As volvenom suggested, read the Creator Guidelines specifically for the TS3 worlds section. I'm not sure why you'd think you can't upload a world that comes with lots though. The lots just need to meet the MTS Guidelines as well. You need to remove your link please. You're more than welcome to put it in your signature though, if you want.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 8:19 AM
Hi. Where can i find this world. Can't find it anywhere. Anyone can help?
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#5 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by micacomel
Hi. Where can i find this world. Can't find it anywhere. Anyone can help?

This might be a better question to ask in WCIF.

The only info I see about this world is on their site with a 4shared download link that contains nothing https://tunzcreation.wordpress.com/...olia-promenade/ - so it might be better to ask in WCIF if someone has archived this world elsewhere.