Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Crypt Club: an underground gothic vampire lounge

by ruthless_kk Posted 10th Nov 2010 at 4:01 AM

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#51 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 3:22 PM
This is amazing! My vampires are going to love it :D
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 1:31 AM
Totally awesome! Now I just wish I had Ambitions and World Adventures, though...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 7:19 AM
It looks awesome! I'll try to find out after I download - thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 31st May 2011 at 4:42 PM
Amazing! Simply amazing!! I love it, my Sims love it, very well designed and looks AWESOME in my neighborhood! (just looks like a creepy cemetery!) Thank you SO much for making this!
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#55 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 3:59 PM
I'm playing the version that came with your Victorian Bay world (which I like very much btw), but I suppose they are both the same. I was surprised, however, that I had 6 instances of the same columns stacked into each other and in a strange colour, too (bright blue), so that's why I looked here and found that apparently you used the Castle build set from the Store, too. Maybe you'd like to include this in your description.
Apart from that and some patterns I seem to be missing (namely the ones at the vertical sides of the pedestals) everything is working fine. Thank you for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 1:02 PM
Lo-ve-ly ♥
Instructor
THANKS POST
#57 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 6:49 PM
Hi Ruth!

I just wanted to let you know that your amazing club made a little cameo in my legacy story! I hope you don't mind!

If you want to read that chapter, it's here: http://cagleylegacy.blogspot.com/20...-1-part-11.html

The club acted as the caveat to introducing Vampires into my story. Thank you for such an amazing and detailed venue! I LOVE it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 5:21 PM
I can't wait to put this in my new world!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#59 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 6:25 PM
This is just great and a good replacement for the standard vampire lounge. I think it serves for vampires and goths as well as those who are interested to reveal their darker side. Time to test it out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 11:17 AM
Fantastic designs..love it....only thing id love to know is the skeletons in there i want more of...i cant clone them and they not in the buy object...how can i get more
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 10:35 AM
Thank you ever so much! Best vampire club ever, love how you've not overused red and black like a lot of vamp buildings have and used red ambient lighting. It's perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 1:46 AM
Awesome!

Perfect place to send my little goths and vampies! ^^
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 5:52 PM
ohmaigosh I love this! It reminds me of the club in Vampire: The Masquerade (the video game, not the tabletop, though that one is fun, too).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 12:38 PM
Wow this looks perfect for my Sims! Thank you for creating this venue!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 6:55 AM
Spectacular!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 1:43 PM
oh my god this is awesome im speechless
Page 3 of 3