Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Piercings

by temptress Posted 12th Apr 2006 at 12:29 AM - Updated 12th Apr 2006 at 2:05 AM by temptress : update

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sizza
I'm sorry how late I am, but I just wanted to tell you that <I can have the one with just the ear piercing OR the one with nose+ ears in the game at the same time. I don't know if that's how it's supposed to be or not

i told you this in the PM remember ??? is the same mesh, but modified ( that's why its called modified mesh)
so the new mesh replaces the old one.
yes, it's one or the other.
Forum Resident
#52 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 7:49 PM
Test Subject
#53 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 3:59 PM
I think that men have a piercing in the nipple? Or it's just my eyes?
Theorist
#54 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 2:20 AM
thanks for sharing. :D
Field Researcher
#55 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 6:41 AM
So awesome, thank you!
Test Subject
#56 Old 14th May 2010 at 8:16 AM
Awesome Work! Would you be up to making a silver nose stud anytime soon?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#57 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:52 PM
These look awsome temptress. Thank you for making my day&sharing your beautifull work. Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 8:39 AM
These are really lovely ^_^ thanks a lot
I don't know if you're still around, but I'm looking for some male nipple piercings, does anyone know where I could find some?
Test Subject
#59 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 9:00 PM
Why Are They Gold ... Ugly
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 7:57 AM
Not sure if anyone is still around in this old thread, but I can't seem to get it to work in game. They are supposed to show in the glasses category, right? They are there but if I click on one of them, the piercing doesn't show up on my sim, like I don't own the mesh for it which I do own. Any help?
Page 3 of 3