Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 6:19 AM
Default Kidnapping Kids
I know the topic is harsh but do you think someone will ever make a mod like that one? WIll EA ever do it? I thought Evil trait would have something like this. Is it realistic as well, since everyone likes real things.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 6:28 AM
Well if you leave your baby at somebodies house.....
Inventor
#3 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:07 AM
This thread reminds me of an incident that happened today, only it was the opposite of kidnapping. My sims' neighbor dropped their toddler off at their doorstep, and left the lot
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nekonyami
This thread reminds me of an incident that happened today, only it was the opposite of kidnapping. My sims' neighbor dropped their toddler off at their doorstep, and left the lot
That's late abortion Sim style.
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yunieson
I know the topic is harsh but do you think someone will ever make a mod like that one? WIll EA ever do it? I thought Evil trait would have something like this. Is it realistic as well, since everyone likes real things.

You never know. I've heard that someone wrote a Mod that not only allows for Teen Woohoo, but allows it between Young Adult-Adult-Elder and Teens. I can't remember who it was, which is just as well since I find the mere thought morally reprehensible.

Once I did try this thing just to see what would happen. I had an Adult Sim from the active household visit another which had a toddler. Then I had that Sim pick up, cuddle, and carry the toddler. Then I tried to make her go back to her house, while carrying the toddler. Every time that happened, she always put the toddler down on the lot of the parents' house.

Anyway, I can't imagine what the demand for that mod would be. Sure, there's machinima but there's ways around the restrictions without such a mod if story telling is all you want to do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 8:02 AM
Well, I would like it for a Story Telling but I don't think anytime soon, someone will make it.
Banned
#7 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 8:23 AM
I'm trying to get rid of my kids why would I kidnap others...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 8:27 AM
i had a male sim in a family i have going on for a challenge i'm modifying go get a job at the military base, and when i look up he's carrying one of the babies with him and i dont have time to cancel it and have him put her down...

i chalked it up to him taking her in "for testing" and he was offered a job...
yes i over justify my pixels
but i was worried about
holy smurf, if i take the baby to the military base to apply for a job, am i going to make it back with her? man i hope so, this is the "good" twin, the one without any questionable traits...
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 10:56 AM
A mod isn't required because you can just cheat and add any kid to your active household.

I've lost count of how many paperboys/girls I've stolen!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
A mod isn't required because you can just cheat and add any kid to your active household.

I've lost count of how many paperboys/girls I've stolen!

Wow, lol but That's no fun. With a mod you can actually get in trouble with the police ( I would imagine that would be done) for taking a child which adds some fun to the idea. So, with a cheat, well...it's just that it, has no bad consequences to it.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:11 PM
Lol at this thread. I doubt it would ever be added as a feature but there are plenty of people who've lost or gained sim-babies because of bugs!
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 10:10 PM
Mad Poster
#13 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 11:28 PM
I know there's kidnapping in TS2. I can't even begin to tell you how many times NPCs and visiting neighbors have picked up my babies/toddlers and gone home with them :/
Scholar
#14 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 11:49 PM
Necrooooo-ed.

Also, yes, sometimes townies will steal your babies if you don't do some kind of interaction with them that makes them put your children down before asking them to leave. AWKWARD!

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
One Minute Ninja'd
#15 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gallygal
Yes i found it today:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=506773&c=1

Not only necro'd, but what does a pose pack have to do with absconding with another family's kid? This ancient thread wasn't referring to "posing" your sim like they were stealing a baby, but with actually stealing a kid and making it part of the family. But, thanks for thinking of us.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 8:18 PM
I'm not sure If I call it kidnapping Kids or not.

I made a room with a stove toy and some stuff kids would like to play.

When neighborood kids are in the room, I lock the door and the kids are trapped. They won't leave, even with carfews.

The stove toy prevents kids to die of starving.

My flash animation
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/eflash.htm

A Christmas day at 25o Celcius
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/noel2014.htm
A girl whiches a warm day at Christmas.
Instructor
#17 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 1:59 AM
This thread just reminds me of one of my first TS2 families.
Single mother and toddler and on the first night, one of the welcome wagon ladies stole my baby.
The welcome wagon stole my baby.
I must admit I didn't feel very welcome after the fact.
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th May 2017 at 11:10 AM Last edited by TaikaJamppa : 9th May 2017 at 11:11 AM. Reason: typo
I just might make a return to Sims 2... Just because of the kidnapping possibilities!
dodgy builder
#19 Old 9th May 2017 at 1:08 PM
Here I was having fun with the stories, just to realise It's yesterdays news.

It's against the rules to nekro threads in the main forum.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#20 Old 11th May 2017 at 9:56 PM
Yup Volvenom's right! What's dead should stay dead! So I'll close it just in case
Locked thread