Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#276 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 6:52 PM
I think it's broken. After One cake...

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#277 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 8:07 AM

My first strangerville experience.

The sims I made who's job it was to defeat the Strangerville Mystery, lol.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Scholar
#278 Old 5th Dec 2019 at 5:25 AM
It's okay we didn't really want the baby that much anyway
Scholar
#279 Old 8th Dec 2019 at 1:48 AM Last edited by DezzyDoesThings : 14th Dec 2019 at 2:31 AM.
Mother of the year.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Theorist
#280 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 12:25 AM
Default Yes, the invisible sim plays the guitar

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#281 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 2:32 AM
Is a convention in town or something?

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Field Researcher
#282 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 4:54 PM
HO HO HO! Satan Claus spoils the kids on christmas with presents. I like that.

Scholar
#283 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 11:37 AM
Read this whit a very overclass voice: "Sir may I remind you that we are a high class restaurant. Would you please be so kind an put on some appropriate footwear". Lolz, I don't know why this man did not have any shoes on but I checked the settings for the restaurant and the male servers was not assigned shoes. It's now fixed.

Mad Poster
#284 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 1:57 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 10th Feb 2020 at 3:07 AM.
I haven't looked into what this bot actually cleans, but apart from piles of dirt I'm going out on a limb and saying "absolutely nothing else" because it went past that glass and puddle at least 5 times... And that computer is why I usually give sims a decent computer. That thing has broken down at least 4-5 times now. As has the cheap toilets and sinks (but at least they get their handiness skill up). Now they are 6 people sharing a single 2x3 bathroom (one toilet, one sink, one shower, and a sometimes-bathtub for outside use in their inventory because there's nowhere to put it inside)... And they share only 5 beds, because there's no space for the last one after the twins (below) grew to children.

Twins grew up, and for a moment there were two babies and two toddlers...
And I don't know what happened, but I put the bassinets into the home inventory, then they respawned for some weird reason, I put those in the inventory too, so now they have four.

(Pics taken at night in bad lighting, so pretty dark)

---

I'm not too fond of some of the recent updates...

Footprints in snow would be fine. Footprints everywhere else... not so charming.

They even light up: https://i.postimg.cc/G3PrB9Xn/footprints1.jpg

And Musical Beds ramped up to eleven...
"Dude, find your own bed to sit on!"

(There are 7 sims in the family, 3 chairs around the kitchen table but I think at least two were taken at the time, one chair at the desk, a couch, three single and a double bed, all on that floor, plus 2 double beds and 2 chairs on the second floor - and this is where the majority of them wanted to sit... )
Lab Assistant
#285 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 4:25 PM
so um yeah this happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I have no words to describe this but funny as heck that it happened

Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face for you to frown, But it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mother@#?!&! up side the head!
Scholar
#286 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 6:14 PM
Because nothing is so normal as talking a late night walk. On a bitter cold autumn night...dressed in nothing but a towel...in a town you don't even live in...

I have no idea happen here. But he lives in Oasis Springs and this is Willow Creek. The towel must come from the gym (for some odd reason the sims leave whit out changing into clothes ) I have not been spotting him anywhere else since one of my other sims did meet him at the gym. I did visit his home after this and he still wore the towel...
Scholar
#287 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 6:03 PM
And this is the top fashion for kids next winter: A swimsuit and warm boots!

Game, what are you doing?
Lab Assistant
#288 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 6:33 PM
What is that face?

Lab Assistant
#289 Old 8th May 2020 at 2:13 AM
Game randomly generated this as his hot weather clothing:

"Eh, I mean it gets some odd looks, but it's just so freeing..."

I've never seen anyone look this happy that they're about to wet themselves before...
Scholar
#290 Old 9th May 2020 at 10:14 PM
Yes, I do know that it's bitterly cold outside in the snowstorm but it would not be a problem if you did put some better clothes on man... I would not go out in the cold like that...

Lab Assistant
#291 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 7:07 AM
I, umm... I don't think holding things like that can possibly be good for your joints...

Scholar
#292 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 1:26 PM

Going swimming in the rain? Deffo need an umbrella!

Best townie outfit I've seen in a while... I feel like I should talk to him, that he'll give me a quest.
Screenshots

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Test Subject
#293 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 2:26 PM
Damn, you're so hot today, Mr. Death.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#294 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 5:57 PM
When happy hour is almost over, but you're not nearly drunk enough yet...

Field Researcher
#295 Old 19th Aug 2020 at 12:58 AM
When you put somesim in Tracht and they give you THIS look.

Aw, an authentic slap dance!

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Lab Assistant
#296 Old 31st Aug 2020 at 10:57 PM
Tried to capture a nice image of Cohen, but the tab camera had other ideas...

Scholar
#297 Old 13th Sep 2020 at 2:12 PM
I'm not a doctor, but I do think this looks very uncomfortable...

Lab Assistant
#298 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 7:46 PM
Sammy decided to turn up to the pizza restaurant completely naked
Sammy: Oui garçon, je suis la grande tableau avec la voiture de légumes.
Waiter: *Thinking* Oh jeez, I told the boss we needed a dress code...
Darrel Charm: My eyes! Is it too early to start drinking yet? I need to forget what I've just seen.
Scholar
#299 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 6:11 AM
Funny. But google translated the french text to: "Yes boy I'm the big picture with the vegetable car". What does that mean?
Lab Assistant
#300 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
Funny. But google translated the french text to: "Yes boy I'm the big picture with the vegetable car". What does that mean?

Nothing. It was kind of a running joke that whenever Sammy appears, he only speaks random nonsensical french phrases.

His other quotes on here translate roughly to "Why yes, I will become the cheese of the day" and "My duck is on fire!"
Page 12 of 14