7 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#151 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 9:26 PM Last edited by clynnc19 : 11th Sep 2009 at 4:36 PM.
My sim, Tosha, married a guy named Jon Hanson. Her LTW is to raise 5 children from babies to teengers. They had two boys, Joe and Randy, and then Jon died of electrocution while trying to fix the garbage disposal. Right now Tosha is pregnant, by Michael Bachelor, with her third child.

Edit: Tosha just had her 5th child. Lol now she has to raise 5 boys by herself because I killed Michael, he kept cleaning up the books I left on the floor for the toddlers to read.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 7:30 PM
sooo what's going on in my game is i'm trying to recreate a story i wrote (and am in the process of rewriting) that involves hannah montana getting involved with frank iero from my chemical romance (i am such a dork XD). but anyway it's gonna be weird cuz they don't allow adults and teens to have relationships >=(
Field Researcher
#153 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 2:46 AM
Playing a household of Sims. One just finished being pregnant, and the firstborn of the family just grew into an adult. The interesting part of it being, the baby came right as he was having his birthday, so no one was home to see him grow up. He has the loser trait. He cried.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#154 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clynnc19

Edit: Tosha just had her 5th child. Lol now she has to raise 5 boys by herself because I killed Michael, he kept cleaning up the books I left on the floor for the toddlers to read.

That's pretty hard-core best of luck for her future..
Top Secret Researcher
#155 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 3:03 AM
Among many interesting families and individuals I created, I have the Asami. Two young and talented Japanese twin ladies in which Ai works for the city and Tomomi works as a doctor in residency. Ai is the more mature one who is married to Benji Yamamoto who is an absolute hottie; he is dark, muscular and very handsome. He is working on his Rockstar career, although not yet all that famous. Tomomi is more spontaneous and adventurous, maybe even flirty since she is young, beautiful, and single. She is protective toward her sister Ai and would not allow anything or anyone to come between Ai and her husband.

They live in one of the cliff house on Wright Way. The couple lives on top cliff where Tomomi lives on a smaller shack bottom cliff (same lot). One day Ai got pregnant. And to my amazement, she had a pair of twin. This is my first family that has kids, so everything is new to me as well. It in the evening when "the baby is coming". All 3 sims got noticed and as urgent as it seemed, I made Ai drive herself to the hospital, while Benji and Tomomi followed behind. Shortly after the couple came out one each holding a baby girl in their hands.

I love it so much that I just wanted to freeze this stage all together. I enjoyed the twin babies so much. They are way too cute. I wish Ai could breastfeed them.

Anyway, from love it came to hate when Ai finally has to return to work from maternity leave. Poor thing, Ai still has to promote and raise fund for her boss' campaign way before she was pregnant. Anyway, with all 3 sims busy with their lives, taking care of the 2 infants can be very hard. It is already a good thing that all 3 work in different hours, especially Tomomi being a resident doctor who has to work night shift. But these 2 infants started to get on my nerf!!!!! They grow hungry easily, they cry for being lonely (and wake the other one, and she cries too). From love to hate when I honestly wanted to throw them out the windows. Calm calm .... breath breath! Why you little .... breath breath ....

"I would cry at the worst moment, and I know I am so cute, there is nothing you can do about it but fulfill my needs", that's what they must be thinking staring straight at me. Tomomi had sleep deprivation, Ai was late to work twice while putting her work Opportunity completely on hold. Benji, who had been obsessed with dancing (he always came home and dance, without anyone asking) had not touched the stereo ever since.

I finally decided to hire a babysitter and Benji's sport car has to wait (he is going to be a celebrity, so he has to drive something fitting). The family already has a Prius and 4-Everything Van. Anyhow, the babysitter is either NOT living up to expectation (she is a damn teenager who wears a flipflop and shorts, TS3 created NPC), or either she is glitched; but she puts the babies everywhere and only tending the needs of 1 baby (whoever she picks up). I can not hire another babysitter.

Sadly, the game became corrupt and the saved game time warp back to the moment I just place the custom house there and was ready to move the Asami in.
Field Researcher
#156 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 4:39 AM
Roan Barras boy genius marries his childhood friend Mia... He becomes a doctor she becomes a politician but she's pregnant all the time and doesn't go to work. So free cash. Right now they have three kids (I lost count and haven't played in a long time), Roan goes to work and Mia stays home playing guitar and pregnant housewife.
The kids grow up and they just started school, Mia's still pregnant.

- I usually like writing stories but recently I've been stuck on building houses and trying to make my first 'unique' sim which I really suck at... not even good enough for feedback.

There are three sides to a story:
Your side, the other person's side and the truth.

The Sims Cubed
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:05 PM
Well... My game play is on hiatus until further notice, but before I deleted it I was playing this family that I really enjoyed. The mother had just became a single parent after her husband cheated on her (Which her husband is my self sims great great great great great great grandson) so he bares the last name Taylor... but anyway his new wife who he married immediately after I found out she was pregnant and so the ex wife was kicked out the house. Originally she was only going to take their daughter and the twin boys was going to stay with him, BUT I decided to take the boys too, who where teenagers, so it wouldn't had been long before they were moving out on their own anyway. The mom who I believe was named Isabella moved to a two bedroom cottege... The small house was nice and cozy for the family for she had came into some money after leaving her husband (thanks to the active family! LOL) She was dating just random people, enjoying the single life... If my memory serves me right she had like 4 romantic interests... I felt that one (rich) powerful (rich) smart (rich) good looking guy was right for her so the other 3 RI that she had became good friends and she began to exclusively see this one guy... and right before I deleted the game she had became pregnant and he moved in and he proposed to her one night at the beach... Yup... I was enjoying that family lots...
Field Researcher
#158 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 4:11 PM
I had moved my legacy family from Riverview to Sunset Valley. I don't like Riverview. Anyway, my founder spouse Constance Shelley got old and died but not before bringing in loads and loads of money thanks to her romance novels. Scott, who is the same age as Constance, doesn't seem inclined to die ever and is now 100 so I put him to work starting a garden. Might as well keep this retired scientist busy. Generation 2 Connor married Lisa Bunch (who looks like Peppermint Patty from the Peanuts cartoons...) and they popped out two kids, Rachael and Michael. Rachael is stunning and is a fantastic blend - her mother's head shape, her father's eyes, her grandmother's lips and nose. Michael is...interesting. He's not ugly but he's not all that attractive either. And he's got a crush on the Goddard's daughter who looks like a duck. But I haven't completely decided on Rachael as heir yet because in my last legacy my gorgeous teenager grew into a hideous adult. Michael's still in the race!

Meanwhile, Connor and Lisa argue all the time (he's evil; she's mean spirited). Connor actually went to visit his friend VJ Alvi and I got distracted controlling the kids and didn't realize he never came home until 8 the next morning. He hung out in VJ's backyard the whole night rather than go home! Then when I found him he was on the phone with high school girlfriend Bella Bachelor (who didn't marry Mortimer because Mortimer married Connor's sister Colleen). I sent Connor over to Bella's house for a visit and they immediately started macking on each other. There's now a bun in the oven and I discovered that non playables can ask playables to move in since that's what Bella did right after I heard chimes. Of course, Connor turned her down but I think I might have Bella move into the legacy house since her kid is part of the bloodlines and therefore eligible for heirdom.

When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect...Hungry
Instructor
#159 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 4:36 PM
Im playing my self-simĀ“s family in Sunset Valley. Over time I had two children and grandchildren from my daughter, who is now divorced. We all live in the same house. I recently became an elder. My husbands self-sim is a retired athlete, he is mostly into gardening . Im a retired star-chef. My son is a surgeon who lives in the basement. My daughter is an eccentric writer. We live a family-oriented life with sunday pic-nics on the beach and social interactions with the neighbors. Its almost boring sometimes if it where not for the toddlers! They are too cute. I basically play this family to max all skills, collect "everything", and have all the diplomas on the wall. After that goal is reached I will probably abandon them all together...

In Riverwiew Im playing two celebrity-sims, Dr.Phil and Grace Jones. Dr.Phil is a patrolling policeofficer. He is walking around town, being nice to all sims he meets. He especially likes hanging out with the homeless sims downtown. He also has a practice as psychologist in his house. The homeless sims often visits so he can cheer them up They also eat all his food. I have about 7 different homeless sims with rather extreme traits, so it never gets boring.
Grace Jones is having a political career. I'm playing to skill her right now. Eventually I will put her in the music career. She is mostly jogging and meeting other sims downtown, and she likes the Spa. She lives in the same street as most of the characters from Strangetown that I recreated for the sims3. My Riverview is filled with interesting characters overall, and is more socially complex, so its more fun to play there right now....

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 1:44 AM
I set my sim life spans to 960 days, and the only way my sim-wife would have sex with me was if it was under the "Try for Baby" option and we already had an infant. My wife had twins, so I have 3 infants. FML. haha
Field Researcher
#161 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 1:34 PM
After Conner knocked up Bella Bachelor, he went home and immediately rolled wants to be mean to, argue with, and break up with Lisa. I granted his wishes over the course of the rest of the day and the next morning he married Bella. Lisa stayed in the house to help with the kids and within a few hours had fallen in love with Conner's father Scott and married him, officially becoming his evil stepmother. Bella gave birth to a baby girl named Jocelyn who sadly grew up to be her mini clone with Conner's hair so she was out of the heir race and it ultimately went to Rachael.

Rachael got a job in Business and met Cliff Langerak. The two it it off but sadly Cliff was married to Bella's little sister Lori and the two had a daughter and were expecting another baby. Did that stop Rachael? No! I like to think she rolled all these wants because she hates Bella but she kept wanting to kiss and massage Cliff so I invited him to the house where she had her way with him and convinced him to dump Lori but before I could ask him to move in, they had to head off to work. After work that afternoon, Rachael met Judd - a handsome mechanic - and within a few hours they were married and Rachael told Cliff she just wanted to be friends. He wasn't pleased. Rachael then discovered she was pregnant by Cliff and had twin girls, Natalie and Julia. After their birth, Scott passed on while tending the garden and Rachael had a baby with Judd named Sarah. The heirship is officially between Julia and Sarah because Natalie is, sadly, a clone of her mother.

On a side note, Conner decided autonomously one afternoon before the twins aged into teens to flirt with the beautiful maid. Bella was furious and argued with him for so long that she starved to death in the living room. Yeah, I don't get it either. Anyway, instead of moving in his new girlfriend, Conner spent all his time with Lucy and the two have since gotten remarried. Judd passed on shortly after Bella (he ended up older than Rachael's parents! )

When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect...Hungry
Field Researcher
#162 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 11:52 PM
So for my legacy I ended up picking the last born child of 10. Her name was Misty. She currently has 6 children,married a CAS created sim named Brecken. They had twins,triplets, and then a single daughter. The twins are Anakin and Caden. The triplets were d'Artgnan,Porthos and Athos. There's no Aramis because it's my real name and I'm not a boy so it woulda been weird. The single girl in the whole family is Madilen. I made Athos age up 7 days before he became a YA because I was bored of the whole family. He moved out and married a CAS created sim named Mae. She wants 20 friends, he wants to be a forensic analyst. The have a girl named Antoinette and a boy named Cassidy. A very simple life, compared to the last 2 generations that've had atleast 6 kids.
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 4:34 AM
My sim Jesse married this "Pop Icon" Joanne, then they had 2 children, twins, and later this guy Jesse entered in the military and meet this guy called "Don Tenorio" wich got a great Best Friend Relationship, i started to play with the twins, and when i noticed Jesse had a "Love Interest" with Don Tenorio, i think because he's a flirt... the twins get along well, and Joanne works, a lot... this how i am going in the game...
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 5:40 AM
well my latest file in Sunset Valley is an adapted version of the Sextuplets: Deadbeat Parents Edition (a challenge for TS2). I got a whole story behind the family too =]

it started out with Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance as the father of the family, and the teenager is Bandit Way (the name of Gerard's daughter in real life -- no joke). her mother is unknown, since I made her by doubling Gerard's sim and making it a female teenager lol. to make the six kiddies i took a sim that I made in the sim bin and made a girl baby template and boy baby template with the "play with genetics" thingy. all the girls look the same, but different from the boys and the boys look the same. there's three boys and three girls. their names are:

Corey (female)
Delilah
Elli
Freddie
Gino
Harry

Bandit has medium blonde hair with black highlights and black tips w/hazel eyes, the 3 girls have platinum blonde hair w/hazel eyes and black eyebrows (same as Black Parade era Gerard), and the 3 boys have brown hair with lighter highlights and red tips, as well as dark red eyes.

I don't remember what the sextuplets traits are, but Bandit's traits are Virtuoso, Rocker, Vegetarian, and Artistic. basically she's a child prodigy because of who her dad was lol.

soo..Bandit tried getting a part time job at the bookstore when they were toddlers but it didn't work out so well...she was always stressed from caring for them and her job performance kept suffering, so she quit. now that they are children, Bandit was able to get a job as a receptionist at the spa since they are pretty self sufficient and a lot more fun. as of now, they all have two days left until they become teenagers. once they all become young adults I plan on having Bandit move out and pursue her lifetime wish of becoming a Rock Star, marry a guy, and have a couple kids.

oh and I swear Gerard's ghost has an odd obsession with the toybox...he's always flying in and haunting it and nothing else o.O
Test Subject
#165 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 6:36 AM
I had got pretty board with the game & got on here looking for ideas someone mentioned using stories from your favorite tv shows so I gave that a try.

I always like 7th Heaven and thought that might be a challenge. I made a couple Eric ( friendly, good etc-lifetime goal make 20 friends ...seemed logical for a pastor) & Annie ( family, good cook etc.-goal have five kids) I set another goal for her to max out skills like being handy and learning all the recipes since on the show she would gain a skill during each pregnancy.
I moved them to town built a copy of the house from the show & turned a community lot into a church. I made them go every Sunday for a few hours to the church since that was his ''job''..used a cheat to give them money at the first of the game but made Annie be very frugal. They had 7 kids
Matt- currently married & almost to the top of the medical field with a daughter...but last time I checked on them his wife was cheating so not so good.
Mary- Has chosen a life a crime...she did leave the show so had to do something evil to her LOL.
Lucy- Just turned into an adult...but sadly she was not the best student and ended up with the insaine trait so not sure how her life is going to turn out.
Simon has grown up and wants to be a writer & artist,,, some where along the way he fell in love with Kaylynn ( the maid from the Sims2) so they are now married even though she is older than him.
Ruthie is still in highschool but found herself a boyfriend with no help from me...that was a first for one of my teens in the sims3.
After Matt moved out Annie had the twins Sam & David who really did turn out looking almost identical they are still in school.
Annie & Eric just turned into elders and have both reached their lifetime goals.
It was really difficult to reach their goals & have the huge family. I also made them be best friends with all their kids. The 20 friends thing was the hardest part I think...along the way Eric fell in love with Mrs Crumpplebottom or whatever her name is and had a son...not exactly the story line from the show but the game is much less boring. LOL
Test Subject
#166 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:22 AM
Rhett Funke refuses to die. His GREAT-grandson has just turned into a child. 3 of his 5 children have died of old age, and this old fart is still kicking. It is starting to concern me, hahaha.
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:24 AM
I'm in gen4 of my legacy at the moment (Aaroc's rules) after a break to do a new asylum challenge.

In the house we have;
Scotch - gen3 heir (elder 92ish)
Has completed his LTW and the Handiness, Athletic & Charisma skill challenges. Currently completing a second career and has just started doing his painting skill challenges! Put Bear's bum out when Bear managed to set himself on fire today.

Adriana - gen3 spouse, ex-maid npc (elder 120+ - why won't you die!?!?!)
Has completed her LTW, 2 careers, cooking & painting skill challenges.
Is way past the end of her life bar so it's too late to start more skill challenges, why won't you die!?!?! Just dieeee!!! I rarely know what she's up to anymore, she does what she likes these days =]

Bear - gen4 heir (YA today)
Has completed athletic skill challenges, working on writing, handiness, logic & charisma.
Will be completing the Sports career when he reaches Adulthood. Bear decided that it would be fun to set himself on fire today, he also spent a few hours polishing his guns at the gym!

Ty - gen4 spare (Bear's twin, YA today)
Is doing the fishing & collecting skill challenges and that's about it. He wants a perfect aquarium and is one perfect fish away from that goal!! He's not going to get a job unless he finishes the collecting before reaching elderhood; I've never done it before so I have no idea how long it will take him!

Alexa - gen4 spare (teen)
Is doing the writing, guitar & charisma skill challenges. Wants to be CEO so shall pursue that upon YAhood. Is nowhere near any of her goals because she likes to ignore me and do her homework instead!!

Freya - gen4 spare (Alexa's twin, teen)
Insane so she pretty much does nothing but play guitar, paint and skip school in pursuit of more fun things like fighting with herself in the middle of the park =]
Freya is the famous Incontinent sim who causes all the mischief in this generation!!
Field Researcher
#168 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 8:39 PM
Lisa died of old age and Sarah was chosen as heir. She married Bubba Goddard (Hank's grandson) after dating around for a while. Her LTW is to have 5 kids so they started working on it right away and now are up to #2. Conner, being the evil sim he is, spends his days picking fights with his family, tending the garden, or painting. Rachael is the CEO of the local business office and has started dating Cliff Langerak again (he's the father of her eldest twin daughters who she dumped to hook up with Sarah's father).

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#169 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 8:50 PM
Valera: Joey got the needed money to call the adoption agency. She adopted a girl who was a child at the time, and who's name I cant remember. Joey was so in love with her daughter, that she failed to notice how badly Justing was doing , he was failing school, setting fires, and being out after curfew. Thank God for July. They are BFF even thou it's against Justin's commitment issue trait. The adopted kid is workaholic, loner, something else, and when she turned into a teen, she got hates art. Joey was over 80 and topping her life bar when the adopted kid became a teen, so at her birthday, she asked Osvaldo to move in, just in case she passes away before the children are adults. Unfortunately she did just so, a day before turning ninety, and just after exiting work. The funeral Osvaldo threw the next day was a roof raiser just like funerals usually are. The reason Justin was so upset, was becuase I was too eager to try out a new mod, so after some old dude rejected Justin's flirt attempts, I used it as an excuse for Justin to commit his first murder.

Justin has been hanging out a lot with this one old dude (not the one he killed) who lives in a huge mansion with some other old dude. I'v been trying to get a teen and an adult have a relationship but so far no luck, Justing and old dude are 100% friends but still he will shun Justin for trying. Justing just became a YA, with a ltw of being a gold digger, so he will be working on the old dude while woohooing and murdering other old people in my town, my own John Wayne Gacy without the fatness or clownness that comes with it. He just moved out to his own house, a tiny MTS downloaded cottage.

The adopted kid is not very interesting. The only slightly interesting thing she's done was having a fight with her teen aunt (uggly chick is the aunt) . She is a loner but for some weird reason she has a want to befriend one of Tammy's girls. Once after school I sent Adopted kid to visit Tammy's place, but then forgot about her because I was doing something with Justin. When I remembered her, Tammy's fat, couch potato teen girl was picking at adopted girl. Insults led to slapping which led to a two fights, both girls wining one. Now that Justin has moved out I have a feeling the Osvaldo-adopted girl house will get majorly ignored, Joey and Justin were the interesting sims, and with Joey dead and Justin moved out, not much to do here.

Hurst: July is being again a major bitch as always <3, she started randomly talking bad about Frida, to Justin. The only thing Friday did was drive past her in the bike, then go to the store. July then started talking about Frida's Job, which was strange considering Frida was a child at the time.
July is now a YA , I pretty much switched houses after her birthday.

Hurst: Gordon has been getting a lot of promotions, he's now at level 9 in the criminal career. Gordon has also been quite busy. The only thing that was between Gordon's sister Carolyn inheriting her dead wife's estate, was the Lobos woman who was living in the house. So Gordon and Carolyne started working on a plan . The plan was simple, make sure Carolyne has an alibi, then Gordon will go and kill the Lobos woman. Their first attempt failed due to the maid being there doing his work. Thankfully the next try was a success, Gordon and Carolyne went to the gym, where Gordon trained Carolyne, the gym was full, which was perfect, so after some time, Gordon slipped out and beat the Lobos woman to death.

Gordon was planning on maybe settling down with his long time girlfriend, they had became a bit estranged due to Gordon being busy with work, but they were still an item. The only problem was that if he married her, her dad, who was a cop, would move in with them, and that would make Gordon's life a bit difficult. So, he came up with a plan to murder his future father in law. The plan almost worked, he visited the house shen the old man was alone, then killed him. Unfortunately the girlfriend rushed in just moments after the dad died . Gordon tried to console her and explain that he had just walked in and found him dead, but even thou she did not see the murder, she was already having her doubts . So, as unfortunate as it was, Gordon had minimize the damage, so that was the end of the girlfriend. (The girlfriend walking in just after the killing was a complete accident, I was not planning on her to get killed as well, but it made sense she had to die after she walked in). Gordon was not very devastated, he didn't even get the hart broken moodlet. Two days later Gordon held an epic birthday party.
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 10:43 PM
Nothing, its bloody boring.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#171 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 7:33 PM
Kinsey: Roccio went back to work for one day before getting knoced up again, it was a boy and his name starts with a G. Roccio immediately had the want to have another baby, which I don't get as she's not a family sim, Arthur is. But maybe his exceitement of raising 5 kids till teen has rubbed on her as well. Baby number 4 got started when G became a toddler, and was born the same day when G had his kid birthday. Arthur was hoping for a girl, I for another boy becuase I have way too much girls already, (4 teens at Tammy's house), then Arthur's two eldest teens. While G is the only boy for now. Anyhow, baby number 4 was a girl, called her Hera. Baby number five will be getted started on when Hera became a toddler. After that', it's pretty much time for Roccio to elderfy, she's only 6-5 days away.

Arthur has been getting some promotions, he's workaholic, but I don't do anything toward his job. The Kinsey's finally have a proper house, even got the outside bricked up. After buying a bed for G and the cheapest lamp, the Kinsey's have a whopping 7 simoleans in their account.

The two eldest teens, are quite fun. Frida is mean, evil, loves the outdoors and genious. I'll give her the klepto trait when she grows up so I can do the klepto challenge, but with my own rules.
1. you must start off in an empty lot and with 0 simoleans
2. You can only steal from other sims
3. After stealing 3 items, you can sell the cheapest of them, and that's your pay for the day.

But for now, Frida is still only a teen who likes yelling, slapping, and insulting other resident's of this town, which means I love her <3
Enja is more normal, she'll probably end up being a doctor or something, and working on her logick.
G is brave, exited and inapropriate.
Hera is Grumpy and brave. I like how she was pissed off immediately after birth becuase of her grumpyness

Roccio is loving her housewife life, and I love playing her, and her none drama family. The only dramaish thing that did happen was on G's toddler birthday, when I found Arthur and Osvaldo in bed ready to woohoo. Osvaldo was all ready, but Arthur rejected him in the last moment both times :D
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 3:41 PM
I can't even remember anymore, been forever since I played, the patch broke my game, and I was too lazy to try and fix it, I worked on fixing it a few days ago but I dunno if it's back to working order or not. I know I have a town for 'serious' stuff and one for cheats and all kinds of wacky stuff.
Test Subject
#173 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clynnc19
My sim, Tosha, married a guy named Jon Hanson. Her LTW is to raise 5 children from babies to teengers. They had two boys, Joe and Randy, and then Jon died of electrocution while trying to fix the garbage disposal. Right now Tosha is pregnant, by Michael Bachelor, with her third child.

Hahaa. You Killed Someone Cause They Tidied Up.. Classic (Y)..x Too Much going on for me to be bothered to write at the moment..

[color=green]Neon-Loving Chick In Tha House[/color] [color=pink]Gotta problem with me? Press f5 and watch me disappear[/color]
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#174 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 9:49 PM
Normal hectic family life. After Hera became a toddler, the Kinsey's tried their best to get pregnant again but with no luck. Then 2 days before Roccio would have became an elderly, she got pregnant during an autonomous try for baby with Arthur. Iris, who got Brave and Excited, which was exactly the same trait G got, got a re-roll of her traits, she's now clumsy and absent minded.

Frida has been a joy to play. She was a bit low on fun because of school, and she wanted to be mean to one of Tammies daughters, so I sent her on an insulting trip to Tammy's house. It was fun. Two days later, Frida was at cafe Java when Tammy and all her four teens came in. Frida was immediately on fat teen's case. I had to leave her there to take care of Hera who was still a baby or a toddler at the time, when I checked on Frida she was in the midst of slapping the fat teen. I then decided to fulfill another want she's been having for a few days now, which was to beat up a sim, fat ugly teen won, and Frida went home humiliated.

Enja has been fun also, even thou in a completely different way. She's the only one of the two teens who ever had wants to take care of the babies her mother keeps having. So, she's been a great help. She's also been working on her logic, she tried twice to solve a mathematical problem but failed. Mostly she's been stargazing, and then she wanted to buy a logic book, so we did that.

G grew up to a super cute boy. Usually I roll a dice for the ltw, when the kids turn into an adult, unless they had gotten a want that suits them perfectly (this has almost never happened). But it did happen with G. He wanted to be a super-spy, and for some reason, it suited him well, so I locked it. After that he wanted to work on his logic as so Arthur brought him a telescope. Arthur has been a great dad, he helps the kids on their homework, and plays catch and tag with them. Roccio hasn't had so much time to play with the kids, as all her time goes on keeping up the house, and taking care of the children and her small garden. But because both her husband and Enja help, she has had time to spend with her kids as well. It's funny how both parents had a favorite twin, Enja was Arthur's favorite, while Frida was her mom's favorite. G turned into a teen the same day Hera turned into a kid. G first got hates the outdoors, but I vetod that and threw a dice because I already have a bunch of outdoor haters. He got flirty. Flirty + super-spy = 007 (even thou I don't like James Bond) I'll give him snob when he grows up, I think that would be perfect for his spy job, as there's no English trait. As G is the only teen boy in my town (and flirty), I thought it would be fun if he would date all the available teen girls, (Tammy's four + Joey's adopted teen girl) while keeping it a secret as long as he can. G had had the want to skip school since the first day of being a kid, so on his first day at being a teen, he got to fulfill it. He went to Cafe Java to hang out when Tammy's vegeterian teen came in, in no time did he have the want to kiss her locked. I left G chatting up the girl, while I was taking care of the fifth's baby. When I checked on him, he was alone, the kiss viggie teen want had vanished, and he had his first kiss moodlet as well as the hart moodlet.

Hera got Vegetarian as her trait when she grew to a kid. Her favorite food is sushi. I was actually wondering does eaxis consider fish as meat. Well, they do. Her dad made it for her, and she ended up throwing up in the middle of the night.

Roccio is now an elderly. I gave her a makeover and she looks quite nice. Usually I always keep the sim's birthday at 18:00 when they only have one day left. Unless it's a toddler birthday and it's a weekend, then I have a children's party and keep it at noon. Anyhow, after the birth, she had 0 days left, but because I didn't have the time to keep her birthday, she grew up by-herself. Arthur will have his elder birthday tomorrow. But because Roccio was older than him, I won't give Arthur a birthday party, instead, I'll let him grow up on his own, to maintain the age difference with his wife, even thou it's already shorter due to her pregnancy. The twins will also have their birthday tomorrow. The moment it's over, I'm moving Frida out to start her klepto life. Hopefully the family will have enough money so Frida can buy a herself a empty spot of land.

The departure of Frida will be a blessing, the family consists of 2 adults, 3 teens, 1 kid and one toddler, and we only have one bathroom.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#175 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 10:04 PM
Kinsey: The eldest girls had a birthday, and turned into YA. I moved Frida (teen pic) out the next day at 18:00, because she will start off with 0 cash, and an empty lot and her only income will be stealing (I'll let her sell the cheapest object she stole, and keep the rest). Frida moved out just as planned to her empty lot. Her first stop after the move was the Hurst household. She stole a rug, a curtain, and a game console. As she also had the want to be mean to Vlad, so the last thing she did before leaving, was insulting Vlad's house. The cheapest object was actually the curtains, but because she had no walls, I couldn't sell it, so she sold the rug and got 60 simoleans for her troubles. She spent that night at the pool, and in the morning she went to visit her parents. After eating some breakfast and sleeping in her old bed, Frida went out for another run. She visited this one old dude who lives with his doughter, she stole two paintings, and something else. I had to sell the something else because she still didn't have any walls. The third night she visited Anna and her husband donald. She stole their bathtub with shower, oven and something silly. I sold the oven. Frida was only a 100 short on a bed, and because the oven was quite top notch, she got to buy a bed, and some walls, and of course, she also has a shower now.

Hurst: played Anna and her husband for a while. Anna quit the job she was assigned by the game while I was not playing her. She's now a housewife. The family was completely broke, and with no shower and oven, it was a bit hard. But thanks to peanut butter sandwiches, and a few promotions by Donald, the family now has a shower, but no oven, or enough money to pay that 2000 simolean bill that's turning red every waken moment. Donald is flirty, and already having an affair with Osvaldo. He's also having an affair with one other woman (who's their next door neighbor, and the daughter of the old dude Frida stole from). Donald knew Frida a bit, so I was hoping they could also have an affair. Donald went to visit Frida, and while I was in controll, it was going good. But the moment I left them alone so I could play Anna, it went sour. Frida would constantly critisize or insult Donald, so the relationship would go down, but then Donald would flirt, and it went up. I returned to them just in time to see Donald being bitch-slapped by Frida, and now they hate each other.
Anna has no interest in working. Instead, she likes to meet up with friends and do silly insane things. One of the first things she did after I started playing her, was help the very bloated Brandie Newbie, to get back her girlish figure.

Valera: Justin is not working a regular job, but gets his upkeep from collecting rocks and insects. He's been trying to score with this one rich old dude, but the un-flirty bastard will not budge. I'v had un-flirty people before, and eventually all of them have been won over, but not this man, and even if he ever gets conquered, it's not like him and Justin can be a couple in public, as he's a military man, and Riverview military is strict with it's don't ask, don't tell policy. So Justin has been seeking love in other places. First his neighbor. I don't remember his name. After finding out he's not rich (the dude lived in a one room trailer so it was no surprise), Justin continued to see him, for some woohoo action. Justin has the commitment issue trait, but any time somebody rejects him, I use that as an excuse for Justin to kill. Old dude rejected him for woohoo a few times, so after the next successful woohoo, it was time to move on. Justin's next conquer was an old man he met at his second victim's place. Tyler something. It took a bit longer to get things rolling with Tayler. Justing wanted to know if Tyler was rich, but he wasn't, but he was still good for some woohoo. Justin spend quite many nights at his place. He also met his third maybe-victim at Tyler's house, another old man who's financial situation Justin wanted to know. Justin and Tyler's relationship was going on quite well, until he made the mistake of rejection. Justin was visiting again, and asked can he sleep over, something he had done many times before. But this time, Tyler rejected him. Justin apologized, made dinner for them, cleaned up the dishes, flirted and scored. But then Tyler threw him out after the woohoo because it was late and whatever. Justin was not happy .

A few nights later, Justin was visiting again. As usual, he made dinner, helped to clean up, and after what Justing knew was their last cuddling and woohoo, it was time to get rid of Tyler.

Bonus pic. I just love how sad Justin looks <3 the shiny thing is Tyler's spirit moving next to the Grim reaper to be dealt with.

After the murder of Tyler, Justin visited his maybe third victim, who lives with his wife and adult daughter. The man was not rich either, plus he's straight which basically means he's safe from Justin. As the man Justin really wants to woohoo is not melting, and Justing having a gold digger want to fulfill, Justin decided to move to the next best thing, and that's the old man's brother (I assume it's his brother as they live in the same house and eaxis is not that open minded when creating pre-made families). The brother was easy, they were already friends, so it only took one flirt session, before Justin scored again.
Page 7 of 162