Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2251 Old 27th Feb 2020 at 1:52 PM
Cause that's how they like their morning coffee.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Advertisement
Instructor
#2252 Old 29th Feb 2020 at 8:15 PM
Two types of every harvestables.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2253 Old 13th Mar 2020 at 5:18 AM
Organising my downloads folder with a new system lol

Mad Poster
#2254 Old 15th Mar 2020 at 7:04 PM
So guy lives on a retched lot; as he begins to die a burglar sneaks onto the lot - and sneaks right off. The guy dies, Reaper decides to watch TV - 36 hours later I remove the TV and he leaves. Caught this elder woman doing something in front of the only window with bars. And woman swinging --what happened to legs?
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#2255 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 1:52 AM
Remember my elderly couple?

This is their son, he became elder not so long after making this pic. Time flies too fast, geez.
Instructor
#2256 Old 19th Mar 2020 at 12:47 AM
1-2. Serenade while one of them is sitting -- I've never seen that, did not know they can do that while sitting.
3-4. Called for two different tours at once, so two vehicle arrived. First the helicopter, then the car stood below the wings. In the end my sim only went for one tour, and the helicopter just turned back.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2257 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 11:52 PM
So an opportunity popped up, and I had to decide which meal to cook on a wedding (I think it was a wedding, otherwise a party). I thought it would be a great idea to go with the weird meal (I don't remember the name :/). Guess what happened? He got fired!

So I got him a new job after as a paramedic, and another opportunity popped up: it said that there was heavy traffic and he needed to get to the hospital quickly, and there was two choices: going over the sidewalk or go running. I must have thought: welp, there's no one on the sidewalk right? Lets go through the sidewalk then! And what happened afterwards? Well, you guessed it!
Inventor
#2258 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 10:09 PM
Ever wondered if children can get frozen? They can. I had a chance to see him in such situation without risking getting taken away by social services, because it wasn't currently played household. It was apartment block made to work like twin house, with only 2 families living next to each other. Whenever I'm playing any of the households on this lot, the other one (not currently controled) is stupid enough to spend probably all day outside, even if it's extremely hot or cold. So they either walk with pink sunburns, or constantly grey skinned. Recently they started freezing outside and it happens that both families have kids, one froze like this. Otherwise he's very cute kid. But why they can't just sit on their asses inside their apartments?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2259 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 11:18 PM
With Romantic Standards installed, Dina wants nothing to do with a man in a committed relationship.

Nina has no such objections. Without any prompting from me, she put the moves on Dr. Don in front of all of his housewarming guests. Her sister Dina and Don's soon-to-be mother-in-law were not amused. Red minus signs flew everywhere. Dina got out of the hot tub and yelled at Don, but there wasn't time for any slapping because Don quickly said goodbye to all the guests. It had been a rather tiring day and he needed to get some rest.

Don had the next day off from his job, so he went to the local community center to work out and look for hot chicks. He found one, but didn't notice his fiancee's father working out on the far side of the room. (I didn't see him there either until he spouted red minus signs at Don.) Mortimer Goth took great exception to Don's "extra-curricular activities" and attacked him. Don won this battle, but may have lost the war. How will Cassandra react when her parents let her know what Don's been up to?

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2260 Old 31st Mar 2020 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
So guy lives on a retched lot; as he begins to die a burglar sneaks onto the lot - and sneaks right off. The guy dies, Reaper decides to watch TV - 36 hours later I remove the TV and he leaves. Caught this elder woman doing something in front of the only window with bars. And woman swinging --what happened to legs?

What mods are you using for those boxes as chairs and TV set?
Top Secret Researcher
#2261 Old 3rd Apr 2020 at 12:53 AM
"Ahh!!!!! Trent, you're naked!!!!"

"Yeah, well, it's not like I shower with my clothes on! Stop shrieking at me and go brush your teeth or something!!"

Instructor
#2262 Old 3rd Apr 2020 at 3:00 AM
Alexa Upsnott has the worst luck ever. Immediately after her birthday, she tries the telescope and gets abducted.

Ouch.

Guess which one of her parents is a knowledge sim.

She's not one.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2263 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 3:16 PM
:confused:

"Help! I can't clean the toilet because someone else is cleaning it right before my eyes!"

Wimp!

"I can't believe these steps are made out of wood!"

Lab Assistant
#2264 Old 12th Apr 2020 at 12:07 AM
Mad Poster
#2265 Old 12th Apr 2020 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morrowindnostalgia
What mods are you using for those boxes as chairs and TV set?

Sorry, I have SOOOO many CC I have no idea.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#2266 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 3:59 PM
Julien looks ecstatic from hitting that sink with a $5 wrench.

Handsome?

Oh nope, nevermind, he got rejected by the dance sphere. Tough luck, Timmy.

Um, Julien... have you ever thought about closing the door?

Inventor
#2268 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 8:30 AM
I don't know where to post these. They are random, but totally staged. Oh well, sabre toothed tigers and pterodactyls are pretty random. Much appreciation to SynapticSim http://modthesims.info/m/74286 for the cool toys !

Training the smilodons , very relieved to find out they appreciate a good dirty joke.

Pterodactyls cruising in to look for scraps.

Cats like flying things , what could possibly go wrong!

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Mad Poster
#2269 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 3:36 PM
I don't know why this spawned here...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#2270 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 7:43 PM
Today's scientific experiment- Is it possible to make a jungle ruin look so overgrown that you miss the fact that there's absolutely nothing interesting about the architecture of it?

Results- Yes.
Screenshots

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
#2271 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 12:36 AM
His Royal Highness Prince George Allencourt and his bride, Princess Rosemarie, take a moment to sit on their balcony after their wedding.

Mad Poster
#2272 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 9:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
I don't know why this spawned here...

Instruments need to walk by too.
Mad Poster
#2273 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 6:20 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 11th May 2020 at 1:23 PM. Reason: typo
At Goth Manor, Mortimer and Bella informed Cassandra about Don's other love interests. Cassandra (with some help from Blender and Manipulator) became furious with Don and immediately broke up with him. Don's tough-guy facade immediately crumbled and he burst into tears. Cassandra promptly decided to autonomously apologize to him. That was very decent of her, but I'm not sure it made Don feel any better.

While I was micromanaging other family members, Cassandra apparently decided to spy on the neighbors with Mortimer's telescope. I found out when I noticed a fight in the kitchen - Daniel Pleasant was in the process of beating the snot out of Cassandra. Unfortunately for Daniel, the neighborhood rumors were true. The Goth family really were spellcasters and they were not amused by Daniel's hot-headedness. Bella cast a spell on Daniel that made the athletic body he'd worked so hard on turn to flab. Mortimer followed this up by sending a swarm of bees after Daniel. When Mortimer asked Daniel to leave, they shook hands like perfect gentlemen, although I seriously doubted that Daniel would leave this alone. Sure enough, while Cassandra was getting extra friendly with a co-worker the next day, Daniel came by the house probably intending to kick over the trash can or steal the newspaper. One of Mortimer's inventions persuaded Daniel to leave.

That very evening, an epic storm blew in and set one of the willow trees on fire. The butler dutifully called the fire department, but by the time a fire truck arrived the rain had put out the fire. The firefighter was not amused and had the audacity to fine Mortimer for calling in a false alarm. Mortimer was outraged, became furious with the firefighter, and rolled a want to turn her into a zombie. He keeps walking past other sims' houses and thinking about the fine and the firefighter, always with flaming thought bubbles. It wasn't that much money, Mortimer, and you do have much more important things to worry about.
Inventor
#2274 Old 1st May 2020 at 9:09 PM
I think above all my other playable Sims, the game seems to like spawning a pair of Franks the most, even on this PC tower.
Screenshots

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#2275 Old 10th May 2020 at 9:42 AM
That was a tough strike. Even my screen went white for a second.

Screenshots
Page 91 of 121