Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2351 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crazyangrysim974
Ah yes, I love turning into a shadow with a grass hair.
That must be a Sims 4 sim that wandered into the Sims 2 game. Broccoli inspired hair!

Ordinary street scene from my neighbourhood- skunk, shark and bin scavenger!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2352 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 12:12 AM
I know how I COULD have put the guy on the roof...But I didn't! Playing a new, populated hood; took a playable to a community lot for the 1st time...and this guy...
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2353 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 11:31 AM
Mad Poster
#2354 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 7:53 PM
(crowd) JUMP! JUMP! Except for one of the Trojan girls; OOO I can't look. And one of her sisters: I'm not cleaning that up. I'll find someone to punch.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2355 Old 11th Oct 2020 at 9:35 PM
Theorist
#2356 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 2:51 PM Last edited by Essa : 12th Oct 2020 at 8:10 PM. Reason: Typo
@simsample
I love the humour displaying in your pictures. Thanks for making me smile.

Those pics are courtesy of the more fires mod.
The fire occurred at the Orphanage where Nakia Kofance-Paquin lives with her husband and their twins. There was no orphan at this time.
I discovered that the game generated two fire-women instead of the usual one, the fire-truck burnt and toddlers are fireproof.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2357 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 5:32 PM
Oh my gosh @Essa I had something similar with that mod, plus the one that delays the fire engine's arrival... the cleanbot tried to clean up the ash piles and malfunctioned, then caught on fire and spread it... even the fire engine caught fire!

My sim lives in a house made from a lorry container.
Theorist
#2358 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 7:56 PM
@simsample
I do not use bots in my hood. I wanted the family to clean up the ashes with help of their friends. It was such a hassle that I used the hammer to delete those at the end.
I was contemplating adding the delayed arrival mod. I'll think about it.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2359 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 7:59 PM
I would recommend it, for maximum hilarity!
Mad Poster
#2360 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 3:19 PM
Default random
she walked right through an umbrella
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#2361 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 11:18 PM
Spot the single error (this is an old pic btw):

Spot the other single error:

IDK what he was doing but for some reason he got his arm stuck like this hahaha.

I think ACR directed them to do things on the sofa but...

"I hope you won't mind me standing here."

Her portrait glitched aswell for some reason.

And now to end this post with a very nice picture.
Mad Poster
#2362 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 4:45 PM
Not seeing "object errors"..? And yes, elder sex is awkward enough (trust me), but with an ALIEN??!!!

Mad Poster
#2363 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Not seeing "object errors"..?

The little girl on the left side of the loading screen image is stuck in a T-pose because there are more than 8 sims in the household. I haven't spotted the error in the second picture.

The man in the black leather jacket may have gotten his arm stuck that way from playing chess. This often happens to my sims when they use the chess table.
Scholar
#2364 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 4:12 PM
I'm enjoying my relaxing Uberhood.

This is Tammy King, one of Malcolm Landgraab's employees. She got struck by lightning in the hot tub when I was visiting Kaylynn Langerak. It took her (well, me..) ages to figure out how to get it off. The first thing we tried was washing our face with soap. That didn't work, but it didn't bother Tammy too much since she went to the park regardless. But before we went to the park, Tammy wanted to call Kaylynn Langerak who lived in the same apartment complex.. Conversation not going so well, I take it? Anyway, we saw Kaylynn Langerak at the park & decided to push her on the swing. I have a feeling these two will be best friends in the future.

Also, we managed to get it off in the end. I had to put a face-paint on her and then take it off.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2365 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 6:57 PM
Not seeing "object errors"..? And yes, elder sex is awkward enough (trust me), but with an ALIEN??!!!

Yeah the little girl was the error and on the second picture there the alien sleeping in thin air on the lower right corner.
Oh and the elder woman she's not just an elder either, she's an infallibly witch and his wife!
Scholar
#2366 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 8:20 AM

Help! I just can't seem to stop building!
Mad Poster
#2367 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 7:18 PM
Gypsy fail. This handsome rich guy got the old dish-washer; "For $2400 I get THIS! My perfect match?! Stupid Matchmaker is nuts...or just nasty mean"
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#2368 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 11:48 PM
Gypsy fail. This handsome rich guy got the old dish-washer; "For $2400 I get THIS! My perfect match?! Stupid Matchmaker is nuts...or just nasty mean"

Aw, that's mean! Elderly cafeteria cooks need love too!
#2369 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 8:11 PM
Spooky siblings. (They're both kinda stunning with black hair I think)

Look I finally did something for Halloween!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2370 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 12:26 AM
^^Lovely vampires @WatermelonSandal!
@grammapat I agree with @RoxEllen1965 the cooks are great, I give mine silly names like Constance Semolina and let the students prank them.

Mad Poster
#2371 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Aw, that's mean! Elderly cafeteria cooks need love too!

...as an elderly cook, I disagree. And get off my lawn...

Theorist
#2372 Old 6th Nov 2020 at 4:54 PM

It's been two years since I've last played my school. I was so looking forward to playing it.
There are 18 students (7 children and 11 teens).
Mad Poster
#2373 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 1:29 PM
Default A Penny for your Thoughts?

I wonder just what Isabella is thinking, as she watches Charlie Benson passionately making out with her grandson.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#2374 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 4:01 AM
[QUOTE=simsample]^^
@grammapat I agree with @RoxEllen1965 the cooks are great, I give mine silly names like Constance Semolina and let the students prank them.
===============
was that "salmonella"?

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2375 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 9:34 AM
was that "salmonella"?
I'm using that one for the next cook! The male cook I have is called Boyle D. Cabbage.
Page 95 of 121