Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#126 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 8:31 PM
Rocky got in to a fight with one of the strays.

And the poor pup lost.

Auuw
Advertisement
Scholar
#127 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 7:15 AM

Indiana, my ISBI's oddball cat.

Kendrick

It's not really as bad as it looks.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#128 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 10:25 PM
Roxy was a stray the family adopted in.

I love her two coloured eyes and coat markings

Even if she doesn't have a tail

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#129 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 4:25 AM
The last 2 kids at the Zaphoid Draco house wanted cats. Rainbow...

And Pillow, who is expecting

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#130 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 3:06 PM

Sweet Hart welcomes Laika Weiss into the family by sleeping at the foot of her bed. I hope she gets down before Rhein, who already lived here, wakes up; because Sweet has never slept on Rhein's feet.

Lana Mann is eager for her husband's cat Doomsday to move up at the Sheriff's department so she can be of more service to the Mann criminal enterprises; so she teaches Doomsday to play dead.

The Tom Ottomas family has adopted a new cat, Baron, and visitors are lining up to pet him!

Matthew Hart answered an ad for free room and board in exchange for babysitting when he graduated and moved into Strangetown, where there's a housing shortage. He feels a little lonesome and outnumbered at the Beaker place, but when he went down to 88 for new clothes the pet adoption center was open, and he saw Brave. Something tells him this cat will fit right in with the Beakers!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#131 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 12:41 AM
The Traveller's cats. They're brothers - named Baxter and Brandon

Asleep on the double bed

"if I fits, I sits"
I feel sorry for which-ever one of the Traveller's toddler sons had to blow out the candles on that cake.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#132 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 10:48 PM
Sugah's Sim Antics - The Pets of Tres Lagos

The very first resident of my new Tres Lagos 'hood (established May 2014) was crazy cat lady Maddie McMew.
Here she is with her 5 felines.

Maddie McMew & Co.

^ That's not the ONLY cat food dish in the kitchen, believe me.

- Maddie wears her Crazy Cat Lady tee with pride -

You'll probably notice lots of cat art on the walls around her place. Yes, she's a fanatic for felines.

Socrates & Ambrosia

Kallistos

Shambala

Shambala is an instigator. She seems, more often than not, to be in the midst of most of the cat fights.

Mystique

- Downtime at the McMew residence -

Whereas Maddie adores her kitties, her lovely young neighbor, Karyn Tatum, is a pooch kinda gal.

JoJo Tatum

Miss JoJo is a darling dog...And so easy to tend to and train.

She's a gem in the tub, too. Here is Karyn bathing her precious pup.

Meet Donovan Tremaine, Karyn's yummy beau.
He's a serious Dobie aficionado!

Gorgeous Spartacus

Evie and her twin brother adopted this darling kitten named Sunny.
She grew up to be such a beautiful cat.

Sunny Kavanagh

And last, but not least, Ben Spencer and his beloved Baxter.

That's it for now! Hopefully, more to come SOON!
Thank you for stopping by.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Mad Poster
#133 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 2:49 PM

Skye Weiss trains the family's Border Collie, Mars.
Theorist
#134 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 1:15 AM
Hawk (Lilith Pleasant's dog), has his own bedroom, and yet this is his favorite spot.

Cassandra Goth's cat, Milo, is a busy and playful little thing. He doesn't care if you live in the home, or are just visiting - he will insist that you play.

Things got gross when the trash can was knocked over. Went looking for Milo (Cassie has a big home) and found this. Forgot I even had a mod that allows cats to hunt cockroaches.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Instructor
#135 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 4:41 AM
Time for an Attention Legacy Family pet!

This is Mr. Sweets (named by my sister, who always encourages me to buy cats for my Sims and then gives them cutesy names). He literally does nothing but sit on the kitchen counter all day.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Scholar
#136 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 4:36 AM

The General was sick and distracted... Could Baron grab one of those sandwiches and be off with it before he could be punished?

No need to worry.
"Take them, pooch," Buzz said as he sat down, ignoring the plate on the floor. "I can't eat more than four on my own, and I don't want to talk with Buck again. You're a dinner companion who's quiet at least."
Baron showed his gratitude by slurping up banana slices loudly.
Mad Poster
#137 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 5:59 PM

"Good evening, visitor cat! My name is Rover. Welcome to my yard."
"Your yard? What makes you think it's your yard?"
"I - live here?"
"But I am here now. It is my yard."
"I don't think so."

"Fool! It does not matter what you think!"
"Yipe! Help!"

"And I used to live in that house back there, so this side is mine, too. In fact, the whole street is mine! Bwa-ha-ha!"

"FOR I AM NIKKI, QUEEN OF EVERYTHING! BRING FORTH YOUR TRIBUTE OF FISH AND CATNIP!"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#138 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 9:22 PM
Ah a pet picture thread. Some of my favourites:
Oi Stoppit

Trudie watching the TV

Never mind that woman, I need to be fed

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#139 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 5:02 AM
I love my Attention Family Legacy pets! (I know I've probably said that 1,000 times, but I feel like I can never say it enough. They oftentimes get overlooked, but so many of them contribute so much happiness to my Sims sessions!)

This is Fiona Phillips, catching a quick snooze before her people come home from work.

Next is my beloved little Pincushion Corsillio.

I was just playing in his household today and was talking to myself saying "Where's Pincushion?"

Then I turned to my sister and asked "Why in the world did I name him Pincushion?"

And her helpful response was, "That's what I asked you when you named him."

On his way to work!

And this is Pincushion's new big/little (bigger in size, but younger in age) brother Webster. He was a stray, but Ron befriended him, so now he's the newest member to the family!

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Scholar
#140 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 4:49 AM

"Just so we get off on the right foot, mister, I am not a mouser. You can put that down and break out the munchies instead."
Oh, Estella, I am even tempted to let Lisa bring you back...

Estella's successor Esmeralda does not share Estella's dislike of Betty the parrot. As long as Checo's willing to be a launch pad for her, they can happily fly together in the vast cosmos of Tessa's bedroom.
Mad Poster
#141 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 2:59 PM
Helen Wheels decided her family needed a dog.

"Hey, there, what's a big friendly boy like you doing out here playing in traffic? Come on, I bet I can find you a nice bone."

Scooter and Moody, in chorus: What the heck is that?

Scooter and Moody in chorus: This is awesome and cuddly!

Moody is puzzled when a fully armored knight walks in the front door, and Daniel is puzzled when he gets home from his Renfaire gig and finds a dog in his house, but they soon sort things out.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#142 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 5:08 PM
The toddler ainmations with the pets has always been awesome.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#144 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 1:09 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 19th Feb 2015 at 8:08 PM.
The Monty family breed Wolves to protect themselves from the Capps.
This is their dog Abbey's first litter with a wolf:
Rowdy (female, brown fur) and Chubbs (female, white fur)
Rowdy was given to Anthonio, Chubbs still lives on the Monty Ranch

Second litter:
I can't remember their names right now (I remember one was 'Runba' or something similar)
Can't remember their genders either, but I think they were both female
According to my notes one of them (though I'm not sure which because I left the 'name' part blank) was given to the Gavigan family and the other still lives on the Monty ranch
Edit: Runba (female, left) lives on the Monty ranch, Beedle (male, right) lives with Nathan Gavigan

Also here's Allegra Gorey's kitten Lolita. The only baby from her 2 cats "Makin" and "Magic" (both with purple undercoats hidden under black)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#145 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 10:32 PM
In this house, a few cat hairs on the sink doesn't bother anyone.

Mad Poster
#146 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 7:19 PM

"Someone in your family has purchased a pet..." Okay, let's see what we got.
"Hi! I'm Jasper! I am a good dog!"

"Woof! There's something following me! Woof! I have to catch it! Woof! Woof! I'm so excited!"
"Sharla, are you sure getting another dog was a good idea right now?"
"Well, we don't have time to think about it now!"

"Okay, let's get a few things straight here. I'm Rover, and this is my family. Mom - mine. Papi - mine. Otto - mine. Toddler - mine. Dog beds - mine, then the toddler's, then maybe we'll let you use one if we're both wide awake. Food bowl - same deal."
"Great! You're the boss dog! Hurray! I've got a boss dog! I am so happy! You want to play, Boss Dog? C'mon, Boss Dog, play! Pretty please?"

"No, Jasper, no, Bad dog!"
"Bad dog? Me? Can't be! Oh, dear, when did I become a bad dog?"
"Don't chew the furniture! Use your bone!"
"But - the bone belongs to Boss Dog. I'm so confused!"
Jasper is a hyperactive, friendly, cowardly doofus. And Sharla just had twins...

Mad Poster
#147 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 2:18 AM
Lovely kitty-

Lovely kitty eats slop -

Instructor
#148 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 3:38 AM

Little Akakios looks sure to grow up with more wolves than people in his household which as his parents seem to think they should have been born as bunnies is saying something. Lachne, the wolf in the above picture seems to be his favorite.

But there's also Luna, the black wolf.

And a whole litter of Lachne's little siblings to cuddle.

They have eight wolves at the moment.
Back: Howl, Lachne, Wolf, Luna
Front: Harpyia, Fenox, Labros, Lakon

The puppies and Lachne have Wolf and Howl as parents. One of the male puppies will probably have a litter with Luna when they grow up a bit to keep the wolf line going.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Mad Poster
#149 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 12:07 AM Last edited by grammapat : 18th Mar 2015 at 3:51 PM. Reason: another pic
Made some new cats; trying something different, one looks like a rat. Wonder what the babies will be.

Oh ...I forgot I put a mouse in the pic. he.
================================================================
Other pets are fun too- they're like "the beak brothers"..

Field Researcher
#150 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 5:57 AM
Spaceflower Spencer (Yes her mom is a plantsim) and Birdie NamNam.

Page 6 of 17