Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#351 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 5:40 PM
Because the bouncy chair is turned 180 degrees, so everything kind of is backward.There's a couple other issues as well.
Advertisement
Scholar
#352 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Because the bouncy chair is turned 180 degrees, so everything kind of is backward.There's a couple other issues as well.

What kind of problems are you having with it?
Mad Poster
#353 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:44 AM
Not really - they're just for posing. Previously I wanted them to be used as the bouncy seat toy but getting the positioning right is hard.

Damn, they would have been cool. I don't tend to use stuff just for posing, sadly. It needs to be usable or well what's the point (to me)?
Mad Poster
#354 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:58 AM
Wouldn't mind trying. And now I'm a little better at the slot positioning, so perhaps it'll be easier. When I did my last try, I only knew more or less how to adjust slot positions.
Mad Poster
#355 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 8:28 AM
Wouldn't mind trying. And now I'm a little better at the slot positioning, so perhaps it'll be easier. When I did my last try, I only knew more or less how to adjust slot positions.

That would be great if you could try! If you could raise the height of the danglemonster then it might work. Honeywell already made it placeable anywhere. http://modthesims.info/d/457510
Lab Assistant
#356 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 6:42 AM
Welp, I'm still building a university town. Unfortunately, my last one got bugged, causing frequent crashes, so I pulled what I wanted and started a new 'hood.

After building a couple of fraternity houses, I got an idea: repurpose an old building into a dorm. And I had just the candidate--a high school I built in my main town (based off of the Sim City 4 high school). It was large and empty--perfect for a restructuring. Repaint the outside, remove "GHS" from the sign spot at the top, and get to work. This hall is still a work in progress, but I'm willing to share what I have thus far.

Lab Assistant
#357 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 12:11 PM
I recently finished what I call my "learning experiment" in simple creations, in my case a Neighborhood, with the restriction of mini lots of 1 by X size, it's not called Onebyex for nothing :P
Screenshots

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Test Subject
#358 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 2:50 AM Last edited by MythStar : 16th Aug 2018 at 5:03 PM.
Default retexture
So i retextured the bowl twist, by just cutting and pasting textures that i thought looked somewhat better lol.
Mad Poster
#359 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 1:47 AM
Making some baby hats.

Mad Poster
#360 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 2:18 AM
As accessories? I didn't know that babies could have accessories.
Mad Poster
#361 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 2:27 AM
Yup. I figured out how to make accessories for babies quite a while ago (2013, I think?). Been making waaaaay too many since then...
Field Researcher
#362 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 3:12 AM
Those hats are adorable, I especially love the last two.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#363 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 3:32 AM
@Charity I have hats, shoes, dummys and rattles as baby accessories, all made by simmer22 available on her site.

I am starting on a recolouring project.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#364 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 10:56 AM
Baby or toddler? I've seen toddler accessories.
Mad Poster
#365 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 1:54 PM
Both. Even some for all ages (including baby and toddler).
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#366 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 2:06 PM
ooo woolly hats. Lovely.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#367 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 11:05 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:14 AM.
Scholar
#368 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 11:31 PM
Yup. I figured out how to make accessories for babies quite a while ago (2013, I think?). Been making waaaaay too many since then...

Cool,how did you make them as an accessory for babies ?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#369 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Baby or toddler? I've seen toddler accessories.

baby/infant ones. I thought you were registered at moonlightDragon?

Pictures showing, dummy, bib and shoe accessories.

So I am doing a large recolouring project of simwardrobe gifts. Plain textured paper without the ribbon.

I discovered the ribbon has some mapping issues. You only see it when you blow up the picture though. Going to try and fix that today.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#370 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 10:06 AM
I am, but I've never seen baby accessories there. Looks like I'll have to look again. How do you put them on the baby? Does change appearance work on babies?
Mad Poster
#371 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 10:29 AM
Click the "TS2 Baby stuff" link in my signature. Should answer your questions (plus take you to nearly all the baby stuff - there are a few pacifiers in the regular "Accessory and makeup" category, too). You can also click the "Baby stuff" link in the "Raven's Sims 2 Downloads" section on the site.
Theorist
#372 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 10:39 PM
Default Elder male swimsuits and some casual outfits for the bigger man...
Based on these meshes:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=169158

I've been trying to do some recolors and retextures. We are so lacking in larger male clothing, especially for elder males.

Just some recolors of the swimsuit:

I also made 3 casual outfits: not perfect but good enough for my game! This mesh is quite hard to work with but I like body diversity.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#373 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
Based on these meshes:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=169158

I've been trying to do some recolors and retextures. We are so lacking in larger male clothing, especially for elder males.

Thanks for linking, I've never seen these. And thank you for recolouring, there's always a shortage of those for custom body shapes.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Theorist
#374 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
Thanks for linking, I've never seen these. And thank you for recolouring, there's always a shortage of those for custom body shapes.

I haven't submitted them here because I don't know if they will pass the guidelines--things are a lot tougher here to get approved than before-- Mod the Sims has high standards.

You guys let me know if I should try.

Thank you.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#375 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 1:50 AM
I would. Perhaps try your own platform if MTS isn't for you.

Did anyone ever make Martaxl's bodies showerproof?

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Page 15 of 22