Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#376 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 12:50 PM
The swimsuits are here:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=617460

Bubblebeam, I don't think so. I haven't played Sims 2 in a long time so I don't know. I think Consort's meshes might be (by someone else).

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#377 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 10:33 AM
Just an Update on the Beehive hairstyle. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to show right now but I Will soon, The hair is just about complete but I'm having trouble with the animation again and due to things in my personal life such as school, it'll take a little while longer to complete. I prepared some hair textures that I'll need help with fitting to the uv map. Something like the liquify tool in photoshop would do the trick. I plan on making guidelines on the uv map to where I want the textures to be but it'll take a little time.

Aside from that I have a few other projects that aren't anything special. Simple clothing recolors and what not.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#378 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 11:35 AM
@Charity
Quote:
I am, but I've never seen baby accessories there. Looks like I'll have to look again. How do you put them on the baby? Does change appearance work on babies?

I use the Simblender.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#379 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 1:12 AM
Just a little project to make some maxis-match Baby Groots (not that I actually need the costumes - but I thought it would look cute)
Still a bit of tinkering left to do, though.

Lab Assistant
#380 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
More Default...I am having a blast.
I am done with this one. A FT (I think?)dress for children.
You prefer..Sexey or Maxey?

Any chance you still have this up for download? I can't stand the block feet in the game. Much appreciated!
Field Researcher
#381 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 12:19 AM
I made some recolors of twofingerswhiskey's dresses that I had requested over at GoS which can be found here
Screenshots
Test Subject
#382 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 12:32 PM
Default Updo fixed
well, im back with new Updo fixed version. thanks!!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#383 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 5:36 AM
Wow, that's fantastic!

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
Field Researcher
#384 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 3:51 AM
Here's the latest look at the beehive.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#385 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 6:18 AM
Wow, that's cool!!!

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
Test Subject
#386 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spendel
Here is another finished project!

THESE. LOOK. AMAZING. but, when do you plan on uploading (if you planned on doing so, if not, I'd REALLY LOVE having this hair in my game)? (Not trying to rush anything )
Instructor
#387 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 9:30 PM
I've been doing a lot of brain-draining objects lately, focusing on functions rather than looks, and it's exciting when something works, but..."all work and no play...." To lighten my mood, I turned back to a project I originally planned for the space theme - a starship playground set.

Well, as you probably already know, there's a lot of heavy figuring to get these odd items to work correctly - so still a brain-drain, but way more fun to test. :D

So far, I have the command deck and monkeybars working, and maybe the merry go round (haven't tested yet), but of course I'm screwing them up in pursuit of "something more". Specifically, the thing looks to me sometimes like a dog or donkey, and I want to elongate the command deck and move the sliding pole to the nose. Also, I broke some of the monkeybar functions by retaining the 'Play on Playground' BHAV.

So this is my idea of fun.. this week.
Screenshots

We have been stuck too long with "New Mesh" as the apex of creation.
_ WesHowe
Mad Poster
#388 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 7:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melb623
Any chance you still have this up for download? I can't stand the block feet in the game. Much appreciated!

So, 3 months later....Yes @melb623 Not only I still have it, but I listened to Maxon's advice, and made them non-Default. I should be uploading these soon.
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Alchemist
#389 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 3:15 PM
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#390 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 4:05 PM
That makes me very happy @omglo

Mad Poster
#391 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 2:54 AM
I am working on a little something, and some of it are sculptures/statue to embellish your pond area. Posing sims is very fun.
Never mind the texture, it was just for testing, and not at all done.
Screenshots

Instructor
#392 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 9:53 PM
I am apologizing for the picture in advance, I have a new computer and apparently i forgot to install Fraps.

Well anyway, a (little) WIP of the "Blacksmith shop" in my new medieval village. But happy with the result so far! Still some detail work who needs to be done. I am open for suggestions!

Mad Poster
#393 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 3:15 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 25th Mar 2019 at 5:20 AM.
Among other things, but just because that is going to be SO frikin cute

Like father, like son.
Screenshots

Alchemist
#394 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 9:50 PM
I've decided to make Downtown more appealing to me - I can't remember the last time my sims went there, probably ten years ago when Downtown was new. So, I have been making over some of the lots.

Here is my upgrade of Oresha Family Dining, even more family-friendly as well as more attractive. The playground is bigger and better, the pond area less formal. There are food bowls etc in the side alley, in case sims bring their pets along (can they do that? I think so). There is still a Myshuno room, and I added a llama game, and other activities for the kiddies in the restaurant area. Highchairs for toddlers too.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#395 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 12:43 AM Last edited by SometimesatW101 : 4th Apr 2019 at 4:04 AM.
Default hair
I retextured a hairstyle to look like the unused hair Maria Arlecchino has in her elder thumbnail.

EDIT: This is my first attempt ever at meshing a hairstyle, so i know this mesh needs some work. But I attempt the unused French braid. I think the bangs look even but I didnt realize the new part of the mesh would be higher on the hair mesh. But i like it for my first hair mesh ever, and I wasn't sure how to edit textures since the load project mesh is different than the new mesh.

Test Subject
#396 Old 7th Apr 2019 at 12:01 PM
Those look AWESOME! :D
Test Subject
#397 Old 7th Apr 2019 at 3:50 PM
Default hair
Quote: Originally posted by superjunior22
Those look AWESOME! :D

Thank you. I actually made a mesh edit for the double buns since the beta one isn't so poofy. But i'll have to figure out textures since my way is not the best.
Test Subject
#398 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 4:55 PM
tbh i think they look completely fine. I don't see a difference between your's and the beta ones
Test Subject
#399 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by superjunior22
tbh i think they look completely fine. I don't see a difference between your's and the beta ones

Thank you again. What I mean is i don't hand paint them, I pretty much copied and pasted textures from the hidden in cas braids, to the double buns texture file. So I will most likely not release the double buns like that. Only because i couldnt imagine finding anything so similar to those beta textures But i'm not entirely sure.
Test Subject
#400 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 6:37 PM
just use the original textures and edit them to look like beta textures
Page 16 of 22