Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 9:13 PM
"... they said I should”. “But that doesn’t matter, you’re here with us now”...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 4:39 AM
"What do you mean were with you" He asked

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Field Researcher
#28 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 12:58 AM
Before the stranger answered, Grima dropped to his knees and revealed a figure standing behind him with a bat. Before Jamie and I could scream, I felt a blow to the head and felt my body hit the cold hard cement. I could hear Jamie's struggling cries while I began to lose consciousness.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 2:06 AM
I opened my eyes only to be met with complete and utter darkness. The silence was deafening. The only thing my senses could pick up was an odor... It was pungent, almost like something was rotting. "Jamie? Jamie are you here?" That's when I heard it.

Still is the water green and thick,
He'll drag you under with his stick,
See flaxen gold floats there through the mist,
He killed someone's daughter with his wick,
An arm with grey skin bobs slowly in the pit.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:48 PM
A yell erupted and I felt it wash over me. Breathing fast, I gathered my thoughts. Why had Grima done that? I put my hand on my chest and felt my heart beat, it seemed so loud compared to the silence. "Jamie?", I called again. I heard a few muffled cries and somebody cursing under their breath. Standing up slowly, I put my hands out in front of me. I walked a few steps forward; I could hear my footsteps and felt tense. I found a wall and started feeling it for a light switch, but the wall felt like cold, cold concrete. "Jamie? Grima? Cops or little booger boy?", I gulped. I would of been grateful for anybody right about now.

scooby dooby don't

Page 2 of 2