Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 11:01 PM
Default Link to your Stories!
Because shameless pimping is good, here's a place where you can link to your stories (not a part of MTS2) and hopefully receive some feedback.

...Hopefully.

Here are mine, I may edit this later as I indulge in biting off more than my fair share of eraser. Not that I eat erasers

The Greer Legacy
The story of Luke Greer and his posterity, who begin their quest for ten generations in domestic bliss and slowly inch their way towards chaos. Told in story form.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:58 PM
Default 2 Legacies
I've got a New S3 Legacy (Portocarrero) and S2 Legacy (Montague) both at Simsof2houses

Hope you guys like em ^^
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 10:03 PM
Mine are in my signature please read, I'd love to know what you think
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 11:25 PM
Default Ciem: The Human Centipede
The sequel is in the works. While MTS has the original, you can also read it here at my forum:

Ciem 1 link.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:59 PM
I just joined! I just starting writing my first ever Sims story, and I'm very proud of it! (Ha ha, that's why we're all here, right?? )

Anywho, it's called "Runaway Train," and really is not Legacy based. The link is in my signature.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 6:24 AM
I started a new story - Cosmic Butterfly.

You can read here:

http://community.livejournal.com/cbutterfly_sims
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 3:55 PM
Mine's Sims 3, but here you go.

In the Valley of the Sun

OMG, Monday Morning! Runaway Train is your first Sims story? Wow! I figured with your lovely pictures and everything that you'd been writing with Sims 2 for a while.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 4:57 AM
Haha! Nope, it's my first! I never did much with TS2, except play. Although I did make a craptastic music video that made no sense and was all around laughable! But, yep, it's my Sim-baby right now.

And thanks! I LOVE ITVOTS! Dang, the last chapter you just posted... Edge. Of. My. Seat. Go Team Lilith!