Replies: 130 (Who?), Viewed: 42412 times.
Page 6 of 6
Scholar
#126 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 5:08 AM
Skip and Brandi are so cute, they crack me up. Here's their first kiss and some random pictures of them cheesing together. They're teens right now and the plan is to have them get married and pregnant right after high school. The next couple is Ruby Broke and Michael Bachelor. He just proposed during a long weekend in Granite Falls, and they ran off to the courthouse the moment they were back in town and got married. The selfie was taken right after. I'm shooting for a kind of early 90s feel without going over the top. Skip's hair cracks me up, it's the perfect mushroom cut we all loved back then.
Screenshots

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Test Subject
#127 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 5:41 AM
Awww, such cute couples!
Test Subject
#128 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 4:44 PM Last edited by xXPaganWarriorXx : 29th Jun 2020 at 10:29 AM.
Here's one of my most beloved Sim couples, Tiki (brown hair) and Lara (black dreads). They are really cute together, at least in my opinion.
The pictures are kinda big, I think, that's why I put them in a spoiler.

Screenshots
Scholar
#129 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 2:20 PM Last edited by tunafishfish : 10th Aug 2020 at 2:32 PM. Reason: embedding didn't work

The community gathered at Temple Beth Shalom to celebrate the marriage of Daniel Pleasant and Mary Sue Oldie, on Saturday.

Herb Oldie was very touched by the vows and was close to weeping the entire time.

You may now kiss the bride!

In sim culture, sharing the first piece of cake symbolizes the partners' promise to love and care for each other.

They enjoyed dancing with their guests, about a third of which were in athletic wear for unknown reasons

One last kiss and one last dance before running off to the honeymoon!

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Forum Resident
#130 Old 15th Aug 2020 at 12:11 PM
They're such beautiful couple
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 10:43 AM
Cohen and Austin:

Page 6 of 6