Replies: 450 (Who?), Viewed: 124673 times.
Page 6 of 19
Test Subject
#126 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 3:35 AM


Xavier Brussells.



Galen Valentine, Jesse's illegitimate child with Shirley Lin.
Scholar
#127 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 6:44 PM

This guy, named Ken Day spawned as a mixologist. He reminds me very much of how I imagine Remus Lupin.
Test Subject
#128 Old 3rd May 2013 at 2:45 AM


My Sims, Ryan Nolan and Liam Denner. Ryan was created for a Bachelorette Challenge on Tumblr, and Liam is the co-founder of my newest family legacy. This will be my second legacy, I haven't finished the first yet, and this time it's based around the Perfect Genetics Challenge.

~horifynuisance
aka psychicsocial

--Whatever happens, happens--
Test Subject
#129 Old 6th May 2013 at 7:53 PM


August Westfall, my newest Sim. I just started him off in his new home yesterday. He's supposed to be a vampire, but I actually don't have the Late Night EP, so he isn't actually >< Anyway, I am totally in love with him XD Tell me what you guys think of him? I should be posting more pictures soon. And sadly I haven't been able to get the HQ Mod to work (still), so this is a plain in-game image with very little editing.

~horifynuisance/ or psychicsocial

--Whatever happens, happens--
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
8th May 2013 at 3:49 AM
This message has been deleted by Natrocity.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
28th May 2013 at 1:33 AM
This message has been deleted by lalalaurenzo.
Test Subject
#130 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 3:44 AM
Charles Pugh.


Charles Pugh by keeks_, on Flickr
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#131 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 3:47 AM


Spock






Sarek




Tuvok






SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Scholar
#132 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 3:14 PM

Stannis Demitri. Compared to the Sims I've been making lately, he's quite presentable.
Test Subject
#133 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 6:53 AM
klein is back, and the more i look to him, the more he resembles jack frost. don't you think?

Field Researcher
#134 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 1:24 AM Last edited by Crmelsimlover : 24th Jun 2013 at 1:42 AM.
Default Remake of Hank Goddard
This is a remake of Hank Goddard from the Goddard-Wan family in Sunset Valley:


Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 2:16 AM
This is Marcus, he's married to Sophia who I posted in the female thread and has three children who I also posted.




LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 8:44 PM
I feel that its always safe not to put any facial hair on my males, or they look goofy, but Marcus and Hank both pull it off nicely

This is Rogan, I luff him



Test Subject
DELETED POST
27th Jun 2013 at 2:02 AM
Hello....[I]ladies[/I]
This message has been deleted by Stplaz. Reason: incorrect formating
Test Subject
#137 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 2:45 AM
Liam
This is Liam, my sim for the "Family Man" challenge. I designed him to look like a cheesy lounge lizard. I find the combination of his over the top style, these poses, and a fake bake tan courtesy of "seasons" to be rather hilarable.







Field Researcher
#138 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stplaz
This is Liam, my sim for the "Family Man" challenge. I designed him to look like a cheesy lounge lizard. I find the combination of his over the top style, these poses, and a fake bake tan courtesy of "seasons" to be rather hilarable


You pulled that lounge lizard look off well; those photos are quite funny!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#139 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 8:15 PM
Test Subject
#140 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 9:34 PM Last edited by knh330 : 28th Oct 2013 at 1:01 AM.
Trey Daniels

[CENTER]
Test Subject
#141 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 1:31 PM
A sim I created specifically for my second generation heir, who actually turned out to be a douchebag so they divorced.


Jabari Lawson by keeks_, on Flickr

Hi! I'm Keeks (kicks)

Stoned Sims 'R Us
Test Subject
#142 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 6:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crmelsimlover
You pulled that lounge lizard look off well; those photos are quite funny!


Thanks! He is very amusing to play. He currently lives in a tiny starter but of course he's made room for a tanning machine in the family room.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#143 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 6:49 AM Last edited by ButchSims : 3rd Jul 2013 at 7:02 AM.
This is Nate. I started out trying to make a David Bowie sim. That didn't turn out so well, but I did get a nice Sim out of it.

Test Subject
#144 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 9:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeks
A sim I created specifically for my second generation heir, who actually turned out to be a douchebag so they divorced.
I can tell by the "Whatever" hat
Test Subject
#145 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 4:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchSims
This is Nate. I started out trying to make a David Bowie sim. That didn't turn out so well, but I did get a nice Sim out of it.


I definitely see a Bowie-esque resemblence, a few tweaks and he could probably actually be David Bowie ha.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#146 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 5:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaundice-joplin
I definitely see a Bowie-esque resemblence, a few tweaks and he could probably actually be David Bowie ha.
The thing about that is, that Mr. Bowie, who certainly has an interesting face in Real Life, doesn't translate to the Sims as well as I thought he would. Even with custom sliders, none of his features that can be replicated in CAS stand out enough to make much of an impact. It all came out too "puddin'' faced. Plus, it bugged me that I couldn't make his eyes properly. There are sliders for Irises out there, but they work on BOTH eyes, not independently, and one of his most noticeable features are his mis-matched Irises.
Test Subject
#147 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 5:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchSims
The thing about that is, that Mr. Bowie, who certainly has an interesting face in Real Life, doesn't translate to the Sims as well as I thought he would. Even with custom sliders, none of his features that can be replicated in CAS stand out enough to make much of an impact. It all came out too "puddin'' faced. Plus, it bugged me that I couldn't make his eyes properly. There are sliders for Irises out there, but they work on BOTH eyes, not independently, and one of his most noticeable features are his mis-matched Irises.

I'll bet you could find contacts for heterochromia, unless you're not fond of them lol. Some contacts look kind of wonky on sims.
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 4:57 AM
James McNeal

Test Subject
#149 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 12:32 AM
THE LOST MC

Test Subject
#150 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 2:31 AM
Hi!
This is Rick Mint. My pride and joy.
Page 6 of 19
Back to top