Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 10:23 AM
The above ground looks like something in Portugal or Spain and below it looks very... Gloomy? I then just realized this was post-apoc. So I guess it'd make sense to be gloomy, i've just never seen the London underground that, dark, or like that... Anyway I really really like it! I really do! I just don't think of Underground stations like that!

Just Call me Square!
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 10:53 AM
@varpunen
The subway station is awesome!!! It gives me the special Silent Hill feeling. :lovestruc
I can almost hear the zombies, crawling through the tunnels.

The Graveyard has some abandoned places. I can imagine that nobody is caring the graves for years. But there are also graves with loving decorations. A nice mixture.
Alchemist
#28 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by squaretable
The above ground looks like something in Portugal or Spain and below it looks very... Gloomy? I then just realized this was post-apoc. So I guess it'd make sense to be gloomy, i've just never seen the London underground that, dark, or like that... Anyway I really really like it! I really do! I just don't think of Underground stations like that!

I didn't want the surroundings to be too bright, mostly because of the atmosphere and - of course - anyone modifying the lot is more than welcome to add more lighting. The station itself is based on the subway from Fallout 2, so that's probably why it doesn't resemble a London underground.

Quote: Originally posted by VampireSim
@varpunen
The subway station is awesome!!! It gives me the special Silent Hill feeling. :lovestruc
I can almost hear the zombies, crawling through the tunnels.

The Graveyard has some abandoned places. I can imagine that nobody is caring the graves for years. But there are also graves with loving decorations. A nice mixture.

Thank you. That was exactly the kind of atmosphere I was after for the subway. It will be great to see what others come up with it.

About the graveyard... do you think it needs to be even more grungy and overgrown? I wasn't sure whether or not it was still too... polished, I guess.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
I didn't want the surroundings to be too bright, mostly because of the atmosphere and - of course - anyone modifying the lot is more than welcome to add more lighting. The station itself is based on the subway from Fallout 2, so that's probably why it doesn't resemble a London underground.

Cool Beans, I understand now! I have never played Fallout *Gasp* *Horror* so i dint know what the Fallout Subway, Mall, etc. looks like! And i figured it out after i posted it why it was so gloomy

Just Call me Square!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 9:59 PM
Fallout is awesome, and that's a great recreation! xD

Page 2 of 2