Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 10:20 AM
Default Zero Pregnancy Mods?
Looking for a mod that will disable pregnancy for all. I don't want babies and toddlers popping up at random in my game. Or if there's some setting I've missed with MCCC that can do this, please do let me know!

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jun 2021 at 5:12 PM Last edited by Eehna : 21st Jun 2021 at 8:04 PM.
This is from MCCC FAQ:

"How do I stop automated pregnancies or marriages from happening?
In the MC Pregnancy Settings for “Pregnant Sim Selection”, there is a setting for “Pregnancy Percentage” for the different Sim age groups. The higher this number is, the greater a chance you’ll have Sims getting pregnant. The lower the setting is, the less chance you’ll have for Sims getting pregnant. If you set it to the lowest value, “0”, then pregnant Sims will not be generated by MC Pregnancy."

I also found a reddit post which states this:
"To prevent births, I believe under population settings, percent baby, percent toddler, set to 0."

I hope it helps!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eehna
This is from MCCC FAQ:

"How do I stop automated pregnancies or marriages from happening?
In the MC Pregnancy Settings for “Pregnant Sim Selection”, there is a setting for “Pregnancy Percentage” for the different Sim age groups. The higher this number is, the greater a chance you’ll have Sims getting pregnant. The lower the setting is, the less chance you’ll have for Sims getting pregnant. If you set it to the lowest value, “0”, then pregnant Sims will not be generated by MC Pregnancy."

I also found a reddit post which states this:
"To prevent births, I believe under population settings, percent baby, percent toddler, set to 0."

I hope it helps!

Ah, brilliant thanks!

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.