Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moar Interactions

by Buzzler Posted 22nd Mar 2011 at 7:55 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2015 at 4:19 PM by Buzzler

1044 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 733 Feedback Posts, 310 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 42
Test Subject
#51 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 8:19 PM
I am having an issue with this in late night. The celebrity gates are no longer usable, so my sim can't get into celebrity parties etc.

Also, doors aren't clickable

There are two things i wont tolerate: racism and the dutch.

I've come to realise people are like slinkies, not good for much of anything, but fun to laugh at when you push them down stairs.

A lesson for all content creators: Make everything with love, make love with everything
Field Researcher
#52 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:11 PM
Here is my German translation. I hope you can use it.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MoarInteractionsStrings_GER.zip (3.0 KB, 17 downloads)
Test Subject
#53 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:28 PM
I made an Brazilian Portuguese [Português Brasileiro - PT-BR] translation. ^^ Enjoy
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MoarInteractionsStrings_POR_BR.zip (2.9 KB, 13 downloads)
Test Subject
#54 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:33 PM
This is a great mod, thanks! Since you're creating new interactions, and I noticed you added some to the phone, I feel this is a good place to make a request.

Would it be possible to add "Send text message to Sim" to the cell phone? Workaholics use a 'cell phone key-tapping' idle animation. Maybe it's possible to use this animation and Sim's can quickly boost relationships with friends, as if they are sending a text message?
Field Researcher
#55 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:43 PM
I got a strange message. My Sim tried to buy ingredients at the diner for 100§ and it was a success. Then this message appeared. What does it mean. I use no other mods at the moment.
Screenshots
Theorist
#56 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:47 PM
This is excellent so far, thanks.

The macro romantics do time out after a while, though. Is this supposed to happen?

Chhers.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#57 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:48 PM
Gestelzt... hmhm...
Der Kollege scheint es zu mögen...
Quote: Originally posted by Killc*a
Here is my German translation. I hope you can use it.

Na, wie auch immer... Sei dem geholfen, der Hilfe annimmt...
Test Subject
#58 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by

[B

@snakeboy:[/B] The error occurs while calling an EAxian interaction to get the available socials. That interaction throwing an exception is incredibly uncool. Did you initiate the Socialize interaction or was it autonomous? You weren't able to click on the target sim, were you? If you have a savegame in which I can re-enact that error, I'd appreciate if you uploaded it.

Thanks for the reply

It happens when I initiate the Socialize interaction. Doesn't happen every time, intermittent. Put the mod in yesterday and it has happened twice. Does not ruin the game except for the big blue exception screen popping up. I will test it out for a few days in different worlds and report back. Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 10:45 PM
thx i will do it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 1:48 AM
is it compatible with twallan's mod?
Test Subject
#61 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cool21games211
is it compatible with twallan's mod?

yeeeeess
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#62 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 4:43 AM
@super_yoshi: These issues *should* be fixed already. Are you sure you're not using an "old" version?

@Jonni: I'll consider it.

@Killc*a: Just a debugging notification I forgot to silence before. Nothing to worry about.

@tizerist: The Socialize macro is supposed to time out if it runs autonomously, not if you selected it. Did you select it and it timed out nevertheless?

@snakeboy: Most peculiar. I can't say I've seen this before. I will probably need a savegame in which I can re-enact that, so I can look where it actually happens.

@cool21games211: It's supposed to be compatible will all of twallan's mods. If you, or anyone, finds any issues, I'll try to resolve them.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 5:55 AM
this is so cool!

If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will END you.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#64 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 12:05 PM
Most excellent! Can't wait to try it out. Thanks for sharing :-)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#65 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 6:32 PM
Buzzler, I love your mods! I will try it out, especially since I use Twallan's mods I can give good feedback. Thank you for this.
Test Subject
#66 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 9:46 PM
I don't get any interactions when I click on the active sim. I have AwesomeMod, a mod to unhide hidden skills, and some lighting fixes, but nothing else, really...

I only have the base game, and World Adventures installed.

Is this somehow attributed to my setup?
Field Researcher
#67 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 10:10 PM
I just tested the German version in game. Everything's fine except that I forgot one space. Here is the fixed version.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MoarInteractionsStrings_GER.zip (3.0 KB, 16 downloads)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#68 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 10:23 PM
Thanks a lot, this mod looks really god.
Original Poster
#69 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 11:07 PM
@CrazyBlues: Interactions on the active sim show up fine here. I haven't used AwesomeMod for some, though. Your game is fully patch, right?

Can anyone here confirm interactions on the active sim not showing up? Anyone here using AwesomeMod and this mod with or without issues?

@Killc*a: That was actually an error in the source text file. Thanks for the heads up.

Test Subject
#70 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 11:35 PM
I have World Adventures, Ambitions & Late Night also using AwesomeMod, lost interactions with 2 Sims while vacationing in Shang Simla they were in a group as well, the group leader went to bed and disconnected from the group, while the other two started skilling, but remained in the group don't know if this could be the cause though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 1:13 AM
Thank God someone is able to edit interactions like this. I just installed late night and I'm trying to figure out which of my existing mods aren't working anymore, so I have to do that first, but I think I'll add this mod as soon as I get done with that.
Test Subject
#72 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 5:00 AM

I am getting your addon to create the menus 3 times. This has also been seen for the "Go here", "Jog here", and "Cancel Schoolbus"
Test Subject
#73 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilfixit
Thank God someone is able to edit interactions like this. I just installed late night and I'm trying to figure out which of my existing mods aren't working anymore, so I have to do that first, but I think I'll add this mod as soon as I get done with that.

Go get Twallan's mods. This mod and Twallan's mods... pure sim gold.
Original Poster
#74 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 10:30 AM
@MARVEL20: Sounds weird. To be honest, I don't know what to make of that.

@Doczott: That issue *should* already be fixed. Please redownload to make sure you have the most recent version.

Field Researcher
#75 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 12:01 PM
Hi! I made a hungarian translation, but I don't know how can I test it in game. ^^"
Where to put it?
Page 3 of 42