Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moar Interactions

by Buzzler Posted 22nd Mar 2011 at 7:55 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2015 at 4:19 PM by Buzzler

1044 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 733 Feedback Posts, 310 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 42
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#76 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 12:41 PM
@Laisanae: If you're keen on testing it before uploading it, get yourself twallan's STBL converter and S3PE. Drag&drop the txt file on STBL.exe and it will compile it into an STBL file. Then open the mod package with S3PE and right-click on Strings_HUN_HU and select Replace. Navigate to the created STBL, select it, confirm, and save the package. Then load the game with the altered package.

Or you just upload the translation, I add it, you download the new package and test it then.

And my hovercraft is full of eels.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Field Researcher
#77 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buzzler
@Laisanae: If you're keen on testing it before uploading it, get yourself twallan's STBL converter and S3PE. Drag&drop the txt file on STBL.exe and it will compile it into an STBL file. Then open the mod package with S3PE and right-click on Strings_HUN_HU and select Replace. Navigate to the created STBL, select it, confirm, and save the package. Then load the game with the altered package.

Or you just upload the translation, I add it, you download the new package and test it then.

And my hovercraft is full of eels.

Oh wow.
Okay, I think I'll just add it here. :D
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MoarInteractionsStrings_HUN.zip (3.0 KB, 11 downloads)
Original Poster
#78 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 1:53 PM
Added. I can already tell that like army and Sharner you didn't translate the "and" in the third entry.

Field Researcher
#79 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 2:39 PM
Added. I can already tell that like army and Sharner you didn't translate the "and" in the third entry.

edit: Oh I see it now. Fixed. ^^
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MoarInteractionsStrings_HUN.zip (3.0 KB, 13 downloads)
Original Poster
#80 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 2:49 PM
It's that obscure looking one I use to build a list of sims:

<KEY>2BTech/MoarInteractions/SimListing:LastInList</KEY>
<STR> and {0.SimFirstName}</STR>

Right now I only use it for the Schoolbus interaction, but I may use it for other stuff in the future when I add stuff to this mod.

BTW: I chose to go that way, because in some languages lists don't work like "Item1, Item2 and Item3" but "Item1-Particle Item2-Particle Item3-Particle". Japanese comes to mind.

ETA: Updated. Hope you don't mind if I don't add that to the change log.

Field Researcher
#81 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 2:55 PM

ETA: Updated. Hope you don't mind if I don't add that to the change log.

Nope.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 3:05 PM
Hi. I liked it but it messed with the laundry in my game for some reason. Just so you know. //Dweiathecat
Original Poster
#83 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dweiathecat
Hi. I liked it but it messed with the laundry in my game for some reason.
If you mean the washingmachine's do laundy interaction, that issue should already be fixed. Please redownload and check if the mod still "messes with the laundry".

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 6:14 PM
I've been hoping someone would do this
Thanks a lot!
Theorist
#85 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 7:51 PM
@tizerist: The Socialize macro is supposed to time out if it runs autonomously, not if you selected it. Did you select it and it timed out nevertheless?

I did select it. I had other mods installed though.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#86 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 7:58 PM
@CrazyBlues: Interactions on the active sim show up fine here. I haven't used AwesomeMod for some, though. Your game is fully patch, right?

My game is fully patched.

I just tried using the mod again, after updating AwesomeMod, and I'm still having the issue with losing the active sim interactions.

Later, I might try playing again without AwesomeMod. When I do, I'll be sure to report back.
Original Poster
#87 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
I did select it. I had other mods installed though.
The only possible way for this to happen I can think of, is that another sim ran a >=UserDirected-priority interaction with the related sim as target.

Quote: Originally posted by CrazyBlues
I just tried using the mod again, after updating AwesomeMod, and I'm still having the issue with losing the active sim interactions.
Try now. I have a feeling that it might be the DanceTogether interaction. The original interaction has some serious issues (beside the fact that target doesn't gain fun), and I thought I made my interaction invulnerable for these issues, but I found a spot where they might still kick in...

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 8:37 PM
Buzzler you have done it again I love your mods
Scholar
THANKS POST
#89 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 2:13 AM
Great work! Thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 2:55 AM
Very nice, but there's one problem. i can't get any .package files to work at all anymore. is it possible that you could put this into a .sims3pack file and upload it? it's the only way i'll be able to use it. Thanks
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#91 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 3:12 AM
Wow, very cool. I like this very much, especially the Socialize command. Thank you. Buzzler.
Original Poster
#92 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [SkR]UnderCover
is it possible that you could put this into a .sims3pack file and upload it?
Technically that would be possible, but as far as I am concerned, putting a game mod into a sims3pack would be a terribly bad thing to do. So, not going to happen, sorry.
Besides, it's really not that difficult to get your game to recognize package files. I suggest you take a look at Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Fileswiki. Good Luck!

Test Subject
#93 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 11:58 AM
Hi!

Yours is a wonderful work! I translated it into Italian.

Even though I followed your instructions strictly, please check whether I messed up with Tags and "Endline" symbols.

I hope I'll see my translation added soon!

Keep up the great work!

Bye!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MoarInteractionsStrings_ITA.zip (2.9 KB, 8 downloads)
Original Poster
#94 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by raffo89
I hope I'll see my translation added soon!
Soon enough for you?

Test Subject
#95 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 12:49 PM
Soon enough for you?

thank you very much, i'll test it in the afternoon and let you know if there are problems
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#96 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 1:42 PM
These are very useful, thanks. I have just one question as someone who learned English as a second language--why do so many of the Sims community spell more as moar?
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 2:00 PM
If you mean the washingmachine's do laundy interaction, that issue should already be fixed. Please redownload and check if the mod still "messes with the laundry".

Ok, I'll check.
Test Subject
#98 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 2:09 PM
I'm sorry, but I didn't get how to download the Italian mode, could you explain it to me?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 2:44 PM
i love this but i can no longer click my teen to make her meditate ?
Test Subject
#100 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 4:34 PM
Default Brazilian v. 1.1
I fixed some minor errors in the translation. Here is the Brazilian v.1.1

PS: After a while, I always get an error on the Dance Together script. I'll edit this reply as soon as I have another error and post a pic.

See U Later
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MoarInteractionsStrings_POR_BR.zip (2.9 KB, 5 downloads)
Page 4 of 42