Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: What Should i do?!?!
Upload a different pic, this ones a pile of poo!
0 0%
Pics Great Cant Help
0 0%
WTF!!!!
0 0%
Ill explain....
0 0%
Dont Know & Dont give a dam
0 0%
Read another Blimming forum post instead of bugging us
0 0%
Theres a button in the main screen, ARE YOU BLIND????
0 0%
The Pics Rubbish!
0 0%
Why would we need a Picture?
0 0%
The Pics Good but I could do better :D
0 0%
TBH i dont really care
0 0%
Trollololololol
1 50.00%
Set up a contest to vote on pics people have made!
1 50.00%
Go post this somewhere USEFUL
1 50.00%
Rickroll!
0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 1:44 PM
Default Group Picture
Ok i made a group picture for the group but... I dont know how to set it! :P
Here It is:
Screenshots

Just Call me Square!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 4:43 PM
I thought it was "The Post-Apocalyptic World Community Project"?

I have some wretched fonts that would look smashing there
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 4:54 PM
I would love it if you could do one too Playinsafe and others could do one too, we could have a mini competition. I set up this group so I am technically the 'owner' so I want to set a logo for the group so its easier to identify on user profiles etc. Unfortunately since I am the owner only I can set a picture and... I don't know how. :-( so you can do that picture if you want, I did this in like 2 minutes in paint so yeah. I bet you could do 1 000 000× better ;-).

Just Call me Square!
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 10:24 PM
Not better but different.

When I'm working on an apocalyptic theme I try to destroy a former perfect world.

This picture can be a sort of banner. I'll try to do an Avatar (100x100 pixel).
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 7:00 AM
Could there be Social on it my good friend Vampiresim, only because its for this group only, it don't delete that version, we could give it to Prawler so he could set it for the others. He owns all the others, while I just own this one.

Just Call me Square!
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 2:17 PM
Dear squaretable, why in the world do you want this social button on the picture?

Ok, I made some more banners and an avatar for the group.
I have no idea whether this is needed, but it was fun.
Screenshots
Attached Images

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 4:36 PM
I was trying to originally make a picture for this group, the social one. The thing is... I can't find th button to set a picture :'( If you know, or know someone who might please tell me. Your friend Squaretable (22)

Just Call me Square!
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 10:10 AM
Ah, ok, I'm a bit slow but now I understand your intention. You want different pictures for every group?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 4:20 PM
Prawler is the leader of all the others, but you could make them and PM her to see if she's interested. Its hard enough to get people at school (who also speak English like me) to understand me, so I guess it would be even harder if it was not their native language (such as German like you) I knew I would find it hard to understand many Spanish or French statements,despite me learning them for 3 years.
They're top class like 6 trillion times (6,000,000,000,000×) better than mine (don't know why I put it in numbers too)
Just thinking... 1) what do you want to be when you're older and 2) could you put the subgroups name on it too?
There's
-Social
-Sims Contest
- Custom Content Creators
-Lot Builders
as well as the main one.
You don't have to make an entirely different one for each and I'd PM prawler first to see if she wants a group pic, so you don't have to the hard work for nothing (possibly)
Oh and i've FINALLY found the right button to set the picture

Just Call me Square!