Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#276 Old 21st May 2010 at 3:07 AM
I don't miss the "Hey I know you don't know me, but I'm gonna kick over your trashcan for grins and giggles."
It would happen every time I'd go back there and pick it up. D< Mostly it was Vincent Curious.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#277 Old 21st May 2010 at 3:20 AM
ugh the trashcan kicking- do not miss.

of course i had a mod to stop that though. :P

as for other annoyances, the sims 3 helped me realize that how slow sims ate in the sims 2. i mean it wasn't unbearable.. but they still did talk a lot more while eating as well.
Field Researcher
#278 Old 22nd May 2010 at 3:57 AM
Here's a list!

-College. Hated actually putting Sims through college. Was such a boring experience that after doing it two times, I never put a university in future neighborhoods. I put up with a dorm half up until the first sims juinior year, I moved em out because I couldn't deal with how stupid most of the people that lived there were. I mean, there was mac and cheese, homework, and water everywhere.

-Strays. Only a little. What really sucked was watching your sim go to work, and two hours later those wolves would come dig up your yard, ruin all your flowers, and fight on your lot. It was like watching everything you built outside get destroyed in three hours.

-How AI sims couldn't get along unless you made sure they had positive relationships. I could never go out too long at places before every sim in the joint wanted to rip their throats out.

-Business-If I didn't cheat, I would hate this things. Sims constantly quit work, they'd fight on my lot, and my sim couldn't do much because he would be swarmed with people complaining. Not to mention cashiers were annoying to train.
Forum Resident
#279 Old 22nd May 2010 at 4:16 AM
Loading screens and how a Sim gets all mad and does the footstomp about bladder and wets themselves instead of using the toilet that happens to be right next to them.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#280 Old 22nd May 2010 at 8:28 AM
They still do that.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lab Assistant
#281 Old 22nd May 2010 at 11:33 PM
can't remember if i've posted in this thread..- but the only thing i hate about TS2 is how sims repeatedly make silly and awkward facial expressions which make them look mentally challenged.. otherwise i think TS2 is better than TS3.

formerly known as DollyL
Page 12 of 12