Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#276 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 6:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
You'd probably get better answers to specific technical questions about custom careers either on Twallan's forum in his careers thread ( http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=4697.0 ), or in the Modding Discussion forum here, under the Create menu

Hey, thank you... I'll try that...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#277 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 8:46 AM
Warehouse

Occult Sim Killer

Van Helsing/Blade/Buffy

You can kill vampires, ghosts, mummies, frankenbots.

(should be used with assasination career, dexter the bear, that rifle and pistol, or star trek phasor that kills and tranquilizes people)
Test Subject
#278 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 3:40 PM
I would love to have a martial arts Sensei career. I am not sure how it would work. But with Bruce Lee in my game( what other career would he have lol). Thanks for listening
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#279 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 3:49 PM
Since Williham hasn't posted a career in ages and doesn't appear to be reading these requests (or at least, not making anything using them) I'm going to go ahead and lock this. There is a thread in the WCIF forum, stickied, with a list of creators who take requests. If you'd like a career, perhaps there's someone on the requests thread you can PM and ask.
Locked thread
Page 12 of 12