Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#401 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 12:27 PM
Where is everyone?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#402 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 1:32 AM
This sounds like a great idea! Still love Buffy & the gang after all these years! (But the sims in game 3 aren't very attractive.)
Mad Poster
#403 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 2:35 AM Last edited by edejan : 3rd Dec 2010 at 3:09 AM.
Yeah, when Sims 3 first came out, everyone here made great looking Buffy sims. But as more EPS came out, the sims seemed to get uglier and I now find it impossible to make any nice looking sims, let alone any that would resemble any of the characters. If someone else has a different experience, I'd like to see what you've done.
Forum Resident
#404 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 2:27 AM
Buffy is my favorite tv series. And I still like it till now, especially Buffy herself.
Field Researcher
#405 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 12:43 AM
I still love the series myself. Over the X-Mas weekend when I was stuck at home without a computer, I had a Buffy Marathon It's just a great show, and I'm glad that this thread exists! Now if only EA would make some witches already so that we could have proper Willow and Tara sims!
Test Subject
#406 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 11:27 PM
So I'm brand-new to this site/forum and I just found this thread because I was looking for some Sims 3 Buffy-related stuff. To those who made the lots, nice job!

I need to get WA so I can use Spike's crypt. I really loved one of the Dawn sims too, but couldn't use it because the file type is wrong and I didn't know how to fix it.

btw, Today is Buffy's birthday!
Test Subject
#407 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 4:53 PM
Okay guys. I've been a silent watcher of this thread, for awhile, and I've just about got a rough map of Sunnydale drawn. I rewatched pretty much the whole series. Once I've got my scanner up and running, I'll get a picture up.

I've also started making some of the lesser chars, since most people are working their way downwards. Oh, and has anyone suggested making either of the Principals, yet? Or the Mayor, for that matter?
Test Subject
#408 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 7:20 PM
I had made a really good Joyce a couple days ago, I'll try to figure out how to make a sims3pack and upload it for you guys
Lab Assistant
#409 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 1:06 AM Last edited by corihummel77 : 21st Jan 2011 at 6:35 AM. Reason: Add-on
Default Pictures
Just found this thread!!! Wow!!! I have been looking for fellow Buffy fans in the Sims world....thank you. All of your ideas sound great and the sims and other creations are so cool. Once again, thank you

Ok I have attempted my own Buffy sims.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#410 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 3:34 PM
Wow, I love this thread. Buffy rocks!

Your sims and houses looks JUST like in the show! Great job.
Test Subject
#411 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 3:53 PM
Has anyone tried to create cordelia's apartment on sims 3
Test Subject
#412 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 9:53 PM
Hi everyone !
I love the serie Buffy and i just found this sims groupe , but unfortunaly I can't acces ;(
Someone can help me please ?
Field Researcher
#413 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 5:28 AM
i literally just started watching buffy yesterday and i love this idea. if i were skilled in any way i would help.
Test Subject
#414 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 10:49 AM
<3 this thread! and seriously... I need a Buffy and Spike simmy and a Faith and Angel simmy so I can make pretty babies and has drama! cause you know those guys are gonna want each other I was like gonna try and make faith and ended up with a completely different sim (still love it cause its so cute)

This is my sim :P

Isn't she just adorable? XD
Test Subject
#415 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 4:47 AM
Default buffy throughout the seasons?
can someone make a buffy from each season? seasons 1 to 7?

that would be cool to see
Forum Resident
#416 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 6:20 AM
Wow, I was actually just going to revive this thread because I'm doing a rewatch of Buffy, but looks like someone already did. I think everyone should definitely continue this.
Mad Poster
#417 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 3:35 AM
Darkwingdevel, love your sim! The clothes are really cute too! Where did you get that nightshirt?
Instructor
#418 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 7:53 AM
Pretty sure I lost my world file for my Sunnydale in a recent hardware problem. But IF I didn't I certainly get back to working on it. Especially with the LN features making it a tad bit easier.
Test Subject
#419 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Darkwingdevel, love your sim! The clothes are really cute too! Where did you get that nightshirt?

I believe its a download from the store (when I downloaded my sims game I got every single store item with it o.o lots of things to go through) and then I just edited it. I could attempt to upload her for you CC and everything, cause I'm not all that confident I could remember where I got them... long as you keep in mind the custom content is not mine (wish I was that talented) and hope to god I don't get eaten for "stealing" o.o
Test Subject
#420 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 3:06 PM
Wow I just found this thread and I'm totally excited about it! Last week I made my first Btvs inspired sim. I made Tara and I'm super proud of it. I'll post pics soon. But I even bought that spell book from the Sims 3 store so she could be her little witchy self.
Test Subject
#421 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 5:45 AM
Simply beautiful!!! I'm gonna love seeing my sim running around in sunnydale that's gonna be out right awesome. Has anyone uploaded anything on charmed yet?
Test Subject
#422 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 11:11 PM
SHS T-shirt
I hope it's okay to still post here, since it's been awhile since anyone posted. But maybe there are some people still wanting Buffy related stuff. I just started a new Buffy hood and came back to this thread to see if there was anything new and also been googeling for more. I'm planning on creating some content/sims too, so If this thread gets closed or whatnot...I'll make a blog or something. Not sure if the whedonsims blog still has active users. I don't think so..

But anyway, in case I'm not the only one still looking for Buffy content, I'm not sure if anyone has shared this find yet, but I found a Sunnydale High t-shirt on KittyKlan's website

http://www.kittyklan.com/content/think-geek-horror-pack

^And to the previous comment above, even though it was two months ago, starting a Charmed thread might be a good idea. I'd love a Charmed neighborhood! :p
Test Subject
#423 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 11:06 AM
Default Nope
Quote: Originally posted by AinsleyRae
I hope it's okay to still post here, since it's been awhile since anyone posted. But maybe there are some people still wanting Buffy related stuff. I just started a new Buffy hood and came back to this thread to see if there was anything new and also been googeling for more. Ip

Nope...not the only one
Mad Poster
#424 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AinsleyRae
I hope it's okay to still post here, since it's been awhile since anyone posted. But maybe there are some people still wanting Buffy related stuff...starting a Charmed thread might be a good idea. I'd love a Charmed neighborhood! :p

I didn't even know this thread existed. I rarely play Sims 3, but might if there was some Buffy stuff in it! The whole vampire thing especially lends itself to the theme. Charmed would be lovely, too.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Forum Resident
#425 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 4:15 AM
I wish I would have seen this thread when people were actually active on it....This is a marvelous idea. Is SunnyDale still up for download? I would so download and add characters to it. This was a great idea!! I was HUGE Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan!!!
Page 17 of 19